Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Photo Shoot with the Boys

-A few hours later-

Sometime later, we FINALLY made it to Valdosta. I climbed out of the bus as soon as it stopped, my things already packed before I followed my mom to the hotel. Unfortunately, I had to wait for everyone else, too meaning I had to see Nick again.

I avoided his gaze as I fiddled with my phone as it constantly went off with text messages from Joe and Kevin. Unfortunately, I was pissed to discover I had to room with Nick! It seemed as though luck was not on my side today.

I quickly brushed my teeth and freshened up before we had to leave for the photo shoot. I climbed into a car Mr. Jonas had for us while he, Denise, Frankie, and my mom rode in a different car. Silence filled the air before someone spoke.

“OK, what the hell is wrong with you guys?!” Joe exclaimed.

Nick and I glanced at one another, but didn’t speak.

“See? Kevin, talk to them, please,” he begged before Kevin’s eyes fell on us. He stared for what seemed like hours before speaking.

“Guys, the reality is we have a photo shoot in about fifteen minutes. You know there’ll more than likely be a reporter there to interview us or something so we have to at least act like there’s nothing going on. But whatever it is, you guys need to fix that. We don’t need any more conflict on this tour,” he concluded causing me to speak.

“Any more conflict?” I asked in confusion.

“The truth is, Sam, Miley’s already tried to get you off of this tour a few times so that’s why the media’s been all over you guys. She must have told them about her and Nick arguing, but not saying what they’ve argued about. Am I right, Nick?” he asked, giving Nick a stern look like their dad’s.

Nick nodded, but didn’t speak. I swallowed before turning my attention to something else as I thought.

Miley already tried to get me off this tour a few times?

A sigh escaped my lips as Joe tapped me, pointing outside as we pulled in front of the studio. I stared at it blankly as I followed them after we proceeded out of the car. To my surprise, I saw a familiar face.

C: Samantha Parker! So nice to see you again!
S: Chantel? Wow! It’s been a while!
C: *laughs* It has been a while! I’m your photographer again and what fun this is going to be, huh?

I laughed lightly before shaking my head. The boys stared from me to her and back again.

C: Well, don’t just stand there! Go, go, go!

“She was your photographer for the Romeo! Show, wasn’t she?” Joe asked in a hushed whisper. I nodded in return as we were separated.

I was dressed in this coming out as I saw the boys already in hair and makeup. I walked over, sitting down in the empty chair next to Joe as the woman started on my hair and makeup which I never wore. We were finished a minute later when we walked back to the set to Chantel, me feeling the stares from Joe and Nick.

We walked towards each other, me standing on the end next to Kevin before Chantel stopped us.

“No, no! Sam, I’d love it if you stood between Nick and Joe, OK?” she asked, snapping photos already. I sighed as I did as I was told, standing in between the boys as we posed seriously with a few smiles here and there.

“OK, we must get pictures of Sam and Kevin,” she said behind the camera.

Joe and Nick walked off of the set watching us as Kevin and I posed friendly, brother-sisterly and with goofy photos as well as him carrying me on his back as real laughter and smiles appeared on my lips.

It wasn’t too long after that when Chantel asked Joe to switch places with Kevin. Joe unexpectedly picked me up bridal-style as even more laughter escaped me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He, then placed me down as he stood behind me, doing the bunny ears thing behind my head and finally funny faces towards me as I laughed even harder.

Even through all of my laughter, it was instantly silenced when Nick’s turn came. He walked to me placing both arms around my waist as he clung to me and I soon caught on, turning my head away from him as though he weren’t important.

Then, he wrapped his arms around my upper torso as he stood behind me. And finally, he surprised me by throwing me over his shoulder as though he were Superman as laughter as well as a gasp escaped me.

Chantel continued saying, “Yes, yes, yes!” with each photo before it was time for me to change and the boys to pose together. I changed into this outifit feeling much more comfortable that this photo shoot had more casual clothing than the girly ones I had to wear for the previous one.

I hadn’t realized the boys were sort of done when I arrived, but Chantel immediately wanted me to pose alone when I got there causing me to get a little self-conscious as I posed for the camera. The first one was a serious expression with my right hand on my face as my pinky slightly pulled my bottom lip down. The second pose was me putting my arms behind my head as I looked away whereas the third was of me smiling showing my teeth as I shoved my hands into my back pockets.

Finally, I was asked to change into the final outfit which I loved the most. Again, I had to pose with the boys. The first shot was of all three of them holding me as I lay outstretched in their arms while the other was of me sitting cross-legged on the floor with my head tilted to my right with a smile as the boys sat on block chairs staring down in “amazement” at me.

Finally, the third one was of me looking away from the camera while my hair obscured my face, the boys also with the same looks and poses, but looked in different directions away from the camera.

A content sigh escaped my lips before I was greeted with a surprise. Miley walked in the door as Chantel stood abruptly after taking our picture.

“Hi, Miley!” she said in a fake enthusiastic tone.

“Hi,” Miley said in her fake sweet one.

“You’re here for your photo shoot with them, aren’t you?” Chantel asked. Miley nodded in return as she flashed a fake smile.

Again, I was asked to change, but my mind wasn’t on the clothes. It was on the way everyone stared from me to Miley and back again. I was nervous to say the least and entirely uneasy being around her considering the grudge she had against me.

This was not going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why isn't anyone commenting? Was the news of me ending my fan-fictions this year so disturbing? :(

Please don't forget to comment and/or subscribe. Don't be a silent reader if you want more updates.