Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Photo Shoot with the Boys+Miley

I changed into this as I joined the boys and Miley whom was in her usual outfit from the show as herself instead of Hannah causing me to get self-conscious.

I walked cautiously back to the boys as the snapping of photos began. The first pose, Chantel asked the boys to link arms while I stood on one end whereas Miley stood on the other as we both “pulled” them. The second pose was of the boys standing behind us as we yelled at one another. And finally, the third pose was of her and me standing back to back all three boys around us as though they were begging us to get along.

It felt so real since the photos were portraying what was actually going on in our lives minus the begging part. Anyways, I changed again into this.

When I returned, Miley was doing her single poses so I sat with the boys off set. They stared at me as I began tapping my feet from nerves.

“Are you alright?” Nick asked catching all of us off guard. I nodded before shaking my head.

“I’m just uncomfortable being around you and her when everything’s heated between us,” I admitted.

“Nothing’s going to happen, Sam. Trust me,” he replied before staring back at Miley whom smiled at him before diverting her attention back to Nick.

He sighed before walking away just as she glared at me. I turned my head from her as I watched him go.

“Whoa,” Joe said in awe.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Nick just brushed Miley off in front of us,” he said in the previous tone.

I raised a brow skeptically before responding.

“That was brushing off?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was,” Kevin answered before following in Nick’s footsteps.

My attention went back to Miley whom posed photo after photo before changing to Hannah. The bright colors made me nauseous as we joined her again this time Chantel only wanting photos of she and I.

At first, I was skeptical and thought she was going to ask us to take more hate photos, but I was surprised to learn she wanted us to be friendly. A scoff escaped Miley as she took it as a joke, but did as she was told.

We smiled fake smiles as we reluctantly placed an arm around one another’s shoulders. The second pose was of us looking at one another as though we were surprised to see each other while the third was the generic one of us “laughing” showing our teeth.

I quickly walked off set as we finished bringing us to Miley’s pictures with the boys. I stared at them as she took pose after pose as though she were the best person in the world. Shortly afterwards came the photos of her singles with each brother.

With Kevin, there were similar poses he and I had, but there was no fun-more seriousness than anything. When it came down to Joe, he did the same as Kevin, but with Nick, (who had changed into a white dress shirt, plaid tie, and jeans with Converses) he posed entirely different.

The first pose consisted of him being stoic and emotionless towards her. He’d smile here and there when she would smile, but otherwise, they were very distant. It wasn’t like how he was with me causing me to get confused.

I changed for a sixth and final time into this. I hadn’t expected the stares I got from everyone as my hair was now styled into soft ringlet curls as I approached them.

Once I reached them even Chantel’s mouth was slightly open, but it soon turned into a smile. She beckoned all of us forward before she spoke.

“Alright. These are going to be your last photos for today so make them count,” she said looking at me last with a warm smile.

We nodded in agreement as she took our pictures. I made them count alright. The first photo was of me “flirting” with Nick as I grabbed the end of his tie as though I were taking only him and not the other brothers, Miley’s mouth hanging open as well. The second pose, I sat in Joe’s lap, my arms around his neck as I pecked his cheek, the others gaping at my actions. The third, I wrapped my arms around Kevin’s neck while I placed my face next to his smiling with my eyes closed.

Chantel laughed at all three when Miley took over, infuriated by my playful side. In the fourth shot, she sat in between Kevin and Joe wrapping arms around their torsos as she smiled brightly. The fifth shot, she did the same to Joe and Nick, while the sixth shot caught all of us off guard.

She sat in Nick’s lap with her legs crossed staring at him before she kissed him fully on the lips causing Joe and Kevin to look disgusted and shield their eyes while I stared with my mouth slightly open. The seventh and final shot came with me sitting in between Joe and Kevin while Miley sat in between Joe and Nick, all of us with fake smiles on our faces.

Chantel gave us sympathetic smiles before calling it a wrap just as a reporter from J-14 showed up; whoever it was walked over to us as she smiled brightly.

Her blond hair flowed to the middle of her back as her green eyes sparkled at us. Her camera guy was behind her, but didn’t have it running. They approached us in under a minute.

“Amazing photos, guys!” she gushed even though she only caught the last one.

“We’re here from J-14 to do a joint interview with you guys,” she explained. We nodded in agreement before sitting on the chairs off-set not giving much time to spare.

We answered the general questions easily lying here and there about things until she got into the gossip. Ugh.

I: So, is the rumor about the love triangle true?
S: No, it’s not.
N: Sam and I are just friends and Miley and I are fine.
M: We all get along very well and are great friends.
I: If that’s true, then why did our reliable source who knows you told us about the rumor?

We stared at Miley incredulously before any of us spoke.

M: That’s not true. If they say they know me, they’re lying.
I: We’ll just have to see. So, what about your relationship with Sam?
M: We’re great friends. We talk and text all of the time and can’t wait to be on tour together with the boys.
I: OK, well thank you guys for your time.
A (in unison): Thank you.

After she walked away, I changed back into my original clothes deciding to actually buy the outfits I’d worn. Satisfied, I carried the hangers to the car, Joe and Kevin following me while Nick and Miley argued once again.

We drowned them out as we walked farther away from them and to the car. Kevin opened the door for me and we climbed inside after I thanked him. Once inside, he exploded.

“Really, they’re arguing again?!” he exclaimed.

I shook my head at the matter before scratching my head. Joe decided to speak.

“What was she even doing here anyways? And what was up with that pose with Nick?” he asked.

I shrugged before explaining myself.

“About those, you guys know I was just-,” I began, but Kevin finished my sentence for me.

“-having fun? Yeah. It was fun. That was the first time someone’s ever done that to be honest,” he admitted.

I smiled as I blushed at my actions, but that was erased from me as the door opened, Nick climbing in.

“I can’t believe her!” he exclaimed angrily.

“What, dude?” Joe asked.

“She’s pissing me off! How could the ‘source’ know it was from Miley unless it was her?! And the kissing pose-Ugh!” he ranted, running a hand through his hair.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said staring at him.

He stared back at me before speaking.

“How can I not worry about it when we have to go on tour with her for 4 months?!” he asked incredulously.

“Hey, don’t get mad at me because she’s being difficult!” I retorted heatedly before ignoring him.

A sigh escaped him before silence fell over all of us again. Needless to say, that was another silent ride with the boys, but I hoped it would be the last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting really bummed with the lack of feedback I've had with this story. Please, please, please don't be a silent reader.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.