Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Night of the First Concert

A sigh escaped me as the big time came. It was after the boys performed We Got the Party with Miley when our time came.

I fiddled nervously with the ends of my dress before taking my place in the darkness of the stage. It was crazy at how loud the crowd was. They screamed as the music to the new song played before eventually a spotlight was put on me whom sung first.

I didn’t wanna say I’m sorry for breakin’ us apart,

It was then put on Joe whom sung the next line. He was on the other side of the stage with the stairs, but we walked slowly towards each other.

I didn’t wanna say it was my fault even though I knew it was.

I didn’t wanna call you back cause I knew that I was wrong.

We sung in unison, the crowd going wild.

Yeah, I knew I was wrong

The music increased in intensity as the chorus started with me starting it.

One and the same,
Never to change,
Our love was beautiful

We got it all,
Destined to fall.
Our love was tragical!

Wanted to call
No need to fight
You know I wouldn’t lie
But tonight, we’ll leave it on the line

We met up with one another as I walked to the center of the stage with the boys now heading over to Nick.

Listen, baby! I sung causing the crowd to scream. Nick sung next causing the girls to go wild.

Never would’ve said forever
If I knew it’d end so fast!

Why did you say I love you
If you knew that it wouldn’t last?


He actually turned in my direction to sing to me causing me to get nervous. We stared at one another as he sung his line.

Baby, I just can’t hear what you’re saying,
The line is breakin’ up

Or is that just us?
Or is that just us?!


The chorus started again causing me to be grateful that Joe took me by the hand and lead me away from Nick to sing to me.

One and the same,
Never to change,
Our love was beautiful!
We got it all,
Destined to fall,
Our loves was tragical

Wanted to call
No need to fight
You know I wouldn’t lie!
But tonight, we’ll leave it on the line!

The music decreased in intensity as Joe and I faced the crowd turning to one another at intervals as we sung the last verse.

I tried to call again
And get your mailbox
Like a letter left unread,

Apologies are often open-ended

The music increased in intensity again as we sung.

But this was better left unsaid!

One and the same,
Never to change,
Our love was beautiful!
We got it all,
Destined to fall
Our love was tragical!

Wanted to call
No need to fight!
You know I wouldn’t lie!
But tonight, we’ll leave it on the line

I walked over to Nick singing to him.

We leave it on the li-hine!

He smiled while singing back to me.

Yeah, oh yeah!
We’ll leave it on the line toniiight! I concluded, the crowd cheering and screaming louder than ever that night.

“The lovely Samantha Parker, everyone” Nick said into his mic. The crowd cheered and I blew kisses before hugging each of the boys before we walked back stage before Miley was called out.

A content sigh escaped me as I was pumped with energy.

“Wow, that was a great song!” Denise gushed, engulfing me in a hug. I hugged back just as much as I responded.

“Thanks. The boys and I wrote it,” I answered honestly.

“It should be recorded for the next album,” my mother chimed in a firm tone as she walked up to us.

I bit my lip as an awkward silence fell over us. I quickly nodded before the boys took over.

“Well, we should be heading this way,” Joe said trailing off as he grabbed me by the hand before leading me and his brothers away from my mom.

The rest of our time was spent much like that until the end when everyone was thanked on stage including me. I stood in the front, off to the side with the boys, but was on Nick’s right. We waved, blowing kisses to the crowd before heading to the back.



The meet and greet was the same except for the increased amount of people whom attended it. We flashed smile after smile until I was greeted by a surprise. A guy around 16 walked up to us claiming he wanted an autograph from all of us. He had amazing blue eyes and short, brown hair, but had a killer smile.

Once it got down to me signing (which was after Joe but before Nick), the guy spoke.

“You rocked on that stage,” he gushed, flashing his pearly whites.

I passed the paper to Nick next who took a while to sign.

“Thanks,” I answered feeling uncomfortable.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he blatantly asked. Joe began coughing to suppress his laughter as I stared open-mouthed at the guy’s blatancy.

“Uh… No, I don’t,” I answered uncertainly.

“Oh. Would you ever date a fan?” he asked, but Nick answered him.

“I don’t think she would,” he said in a cold tone.

My eyes flickered from Nick to the guy and back again.

“And why is that? I’m amazing,” he answered easily. I scoffed before responding.

“Apparently you’re not,” I replied standing from the table as I began to walk away, but the guy grabbed my hand.

“How do you know that? I’m a huge fan of yours and I look like this,” he stressed pointing at himself.

I rolled my eyes trying to get out of his grip, but it was firm. Before I knew it, Big Rob had come over and got him off of me. Needless to say, that was the end of the meet and greet for the night.



We headed back to the bus being full of energy, but I was still a little shaken up by that creeper from earlier. I hadn’t said a word since then and kept mostly to myself, but Joe had had enough.

“You alright?” he asked.

I nodded before continuing my walk. Miley decided to speak next.

“Nick, are you coming with me on my bus?” she asked.

“I don’t think so, Miles. Sam sort of needs us right now,” Nick answered, but I cut across him.

“It’s fine. You guys can hang out,” I got out.

He looked from me to Miley and back again before speaking.

“Are you sure?” he asked, his eyes pleading me to let him stay.

I bit my lip as Kevin jumped in.

“I think Nick’s right. She wanted to talk to us, anyway,” he added, reminding me about earlier.

I avoided Miley’s gaze as she bit her lip before sighing.

“Alright. Well, just text me, OK?” she asked before walking to her bus.

I thanked Kevin quietly whom nodded in return as we approached our bus. Joe opened the door before we filed in.

I sat down on the usual couch as Nick sat next to me while Kevin and Joe sat on the opposite one.

“So, what is this about your mom being controlling again?” Kevin asked in a firm tone with his hands clasped together.

Silence filled the air for a few moments before I spoke.

“I found a contract back in August and apparently, when I signed with the UTA, it was a contract that read my mom has control over my money until I’m 21,” I answered.

“21?!” they exclaimed in shock.

“That’s over the 18 limit!” Joe added. I nodded before smiling sadly towards them.

“Is there a way to get out of it?” Nick asked.

I shrugged.

“I don’t think so. Since I don’t have any proof besides reading it, I’m sure my mom would do something to try to prove that she’s spending the money wisely,” I answered.

Silence fell over us again before Joe spoke, his mind on something else.

“What about that creep from earlier?” he asked with a laugh trying to lighten the mood.

I laughed with him.

“That guy was friggin’ weird!” I agreed.

“I felt like punching him! He was such a douchebag!” Nick said suddenly catching us all off guard.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because he was an egotistical asshole,” he answered simply.

I shook my head as I realized Nick was becoming more relaxed around me.

“Well, I guess I attract assholes, then,” I joked.

“No, you don’t,” he replied quickly. My eyes met his as I questioned what he meant silently, but at that moment, his and Kevin’s phones went off at the same time.

Nick shook his head before heading to his bunk to talk as Kevin did the same.

“Hmmm,” Joe said suddenly.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Nothin’, nothin’,” he replied with a smile before walking to his bunk. I stared after the guy’s confusion filling me.

What the hell was Joe talking about? Better yet, what was Nick talking about?

I changed into my pajamas before heading to bed, my mind on the entire night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own the songs that were used in this chapter. The song that was used is called On the Line by Demi Lovato feat. the Jonas Brothers.

I've had a really, really bad day so I decided to update.

Anyways, please don't forget to comment and subscribe.