Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Kisses and Hickeys

January 17, 2008

It’d been a full two weeks since the press conference and only 8 days since the tour with Miley ended for both the brothers and myself. Currently, we were all in California at the Jonas’ getting ready for the Jonas Brothers’ own tour which was to start on the 31st of the current month.

All of us (excluding my mom, Frankie, and Denise) sat in Mr. Jonas’ office that was in the house and sat around as the brothers planned the song setup for their performances for the first week.

I was currently working on another song, my mind deeper in it than I had been about any other song I wrote. Nick and I hadn’t kissed since two weeks previously causing me to get antsy and nervous whenever he was around. I could tell he felt the same, but refrained from doing anything.

Hell, even when we performed on the last day of the tour with Miley, we obviously wanted to be closer than being “performers” almost the entire time we were in public and around people, especially the media.

Annoyed, I scratched out a line that made no sense and ran a hand through my hair just as my phone rung. All eyes fell on me and I apologized before exiting the room to answer it.

“It’s been two weeks, Samantha,” my mom said without even a hello.

“Jeez, Mom. Hi, too you, too,” I said sarcastically.

“Since you two kept up your part of the bargain, you can see each other. Be careful still though. Miley’s tour ends the same day the Brother’s tour begins so,” she said trailing off.

“OK. I will be careful,” I said biting my lip afterwards.

“You do that,” she concluded before hanging up entirely.

I sighed before stuffing my phone into my back pocket turning around before I ran into Nick quite literally. The startle caused a slight squeal to erupt from me. Nick only put his hands on my arms and rubbed them to calm me down.

“It’s just me, Sam. Sorry,” he said with a slight smile.

“Don’t scare me like that,” I whispered harshly, but hit his chest playfully.

He rolled his eyes before he spoke.

“You’ll be OK,” he said playfully.

“Oh really?” I asked challenging him.

“Yes, really,” he answered pulling me slightly as his hands drifted from my arms to my hips and took a step towards me.

I looked into his eyes as a smile formed on my lips.

“Yes, Mr. Jonas?” I asked teasing him.

“I would like to talk to a girl named Samantha. Have you seen her?” he asked in the same tone I did previously.

“Nope. I’ve seen a Sam, but not a Samantha,” I answered with a slight laugh.

“What a coincidence; the Samantha I’m looking for prefers to be called Sam,” he replied wrapping his arms around my waist and suddenly picked me up causing me to laugh.

“Guess I’ll have to kidnap you instead,” he got out before he took off laughing.

“Nick, put me down!” I exclaimed, but another laugh escaped me shortly afterwards.

He carried me upstairs to his room, kicking the door open before he spoke.

“Gladly,” he said before he plopped me down on his bed before laying down next to me.

I couldn’t help but laugh at his playful side and was glad to hear him laugh with me. I caught my breath after a minute and realized Nick had already stopped laughing, but was staring at me.

“You have a cute laugh,” he said with a smile, but I knew he was serious.

I felt my cheeks grow hot from his words before I could reply.

“No I don’t,” I got out, diverting my eyes from him.

Suddenly, he placed his right hand to my left cheek and caressed it. My eyes fluttered closed at his touch and although I was silent, I was taken aback by his actions.

“Would you like to stay over for dinner?” he asked and my eyes opened before I looked at him.

“I’m sure my mom won’t mind,” I answered softly.

His eyes searched mine and I could tell there was something on his mind.

“What is it?” I asked in a knowing tone.

“It’s just-I don’t want to keep kissing you and then waiting forever to ask you out. I hate that I don’t have my license yet,” he admitted.

“It’s OK. Really, it is,” I said softly turning my face and body towards him, resting my head on my right arm.

“Are you sure?” he asked searching my eyes.

“Yes, so stop asking,” I answered with a laugh.

“Would it be bad if I told you I’ve been wanting to kiss you so badly?” he asked suddenly catching me off guard.

“No. It would be bad if I didn’t feel the same way,” I responded.

“Can I kiss you now?” he asked nervously and I nodded.

Swiftly, Nick moved in and kissed me on the lips and our lips moved in sync with one another. I was in complete euphoria as my mind was only on what was happening right here and now with Nick and the feeling of his lips sent tingles through my body just like the previous time.

Pretty soon, I sat up and Nick moved with me only to continue kissing me. Shortly after that, the kissing turned into a make-out session, Nick’s hands moved now to my waist again and mine was wrapped in his hair again.

His lips suddenly moved from my lips to my cheek and then to my neck, the kisses soft and sweet. I savored the feeling of his lips on my skin that wasn’t my face and quickly felt soft nibbles and his hot tongue before I felt suction of my skin in between his teeth, but it didn’t hurt at all. In fact, the feeling was so good a moan escaped me and I pulled him closer which only caused Nick to suck a little harder and sooner than it started, he pulled away before staring at me. His eyes were full of passion and lust again, but there was something else-something else I couldn’t quite figure out what.

“I’m sorry,” he said breathlessly staring from my eyes to my neck and back again.

My mind finally gathered what he said after a few seconds before any words came out.

“It’s OK. It felt…awesome,” I admitted.

I walked to his bathroom and stared at my reflection, my eyes landing on the red hickey Nick made on the right side of my neck. A quiet breath escaped me as I realized I wanted more and I didn’t fully know why.

Suddenly, Joe’s voice filled the air.

“Nick? Sam? Where did you guys go?” he asked out loud.

I bit my lip realizing I had to cover it somehow, but couldn’t do it without grabbing my purse which was downstairs.

I turned at Nick mentally scolding him as he wore a sympathetic smile just as the room door opened revealing Joe.

“Oh. There you guys-,” Joe began, but stopped speaking once he saw my neck.

Embarrassed, I raised my right hand to cover it.

“Joe, do you not have to embarrass me more than I already am?” I asked almost whining.

“S-sorry. I’ll tell Dad I found you guys. And Sam, did you want me to get your bag?” Joe asked suppressing a laugh.

I scowled at him before replying with a “Yes, please,” before he took off, but not without a very audible laugh as soon as he was out of the doorway.

“Ass,” I whispered, but Nick heard me.

“Did you want to give me one, too?” Nick asked causing me to stare at him slightly wide-eyed.

A smile appeared on my lips before I asked how to do it and he explained. It wasn’t long after I got my purse from Joe that as soon as we got the privacy after he left was when Nick got a very passionate matching hickey on the same side as I did.

Come to find out, Nick was just as sensitive as I was and that was also embedded in my memory for future reference.

But still, even after I covered both of our hickeys up with makeup, the thought that lingered on my mind after dinner was simply one question:

What the hell was I feeling when Nick and I kissed?

And that question wasn’t answered until the beginning of the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comment. :P

Please don't forget to comment, recommend, and subscribe.