Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Contract

“This is my first performance ever since I was filming a movie a few days ago, so if I suck, let me know, alright?” I joked, the crowd giving me polite cheers.

I was thankful for the years my mom forced me to learn how to play the guitar when I was young until I was 10 so my fingers glided the neck easily.

“This song is just one that the guys wrote, I really like it. It’s from Nick’s album, actually,” I said more than likely confusing some people. I had done some research the previous night on the boys and barely found out about the album. Someone from the UTA helped me find it and I listened to every song.

I glanced at Nick as he had a shocked look, but smirked giving me a thumbs-up just as I opened my mouth to sing.

If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?


I was shocked Nick as well as the other two remembered the song, but what surprised me more was when Nick took over changing the song into a sort of duet.

I’ve been lookin’ for that someone,
I can’t make it on my own

Dreams can’t take the place of loving you
There’s gotta be a million reasons why it’s true

when you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me,
Everything’s alright when you’re right here by my side,
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise when you look me in the eyes


The crowd went crazy as Nick and Joe sung to me, Kevin taking over the guitar, handing me a mic whispering for me to sing after Joe’s first line.

How long will I be waiting to become a better man?
Gonna tell you that I love you in the best way that I can
I can’t take a day without you here(Joe and I in unison)
You’re the light that makes my darkness disappear!

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me,
Everything’s alright when you’re right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise when you look me in the eyes


Nick walked over to me to my right, taking me by the hand as the crowd went crazy. He stared at me and only me singing his heart out.

Every day I start to realize!

Joe then stood on my left side singing to me as well.

I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head up high!

And it’s all because you’re by my side!

The music decreased in intensity as Nick sung softer staring at me the entire time.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me,
Everything’s alright when you’re right here by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaveeeen.
I find my paradise


When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me

Everything’s alright
When you’re right here by my side!
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaveen!

I find my paradise when you look me in the eyes


Oooooh, oh!

The crowd went crazy as Nick smiled, then hugged me catching me off guard. He then talked loudly in my ear since I could barely hear him.

“I’ll miss you, Sam! Don’t worry about your voice! You sound great!” he exclaimed before unwrapping his arms around me as Joe gave me a hug.

I hugged all three brothers, knowing these guys would be important to me for the rest of my life.



When I arrived to the airport to leave, the boys came with me to see me off. Mr. Jonas stayed near the entrance to give the boys and I more time together before I’d board the plane.

I held back the tears, running a hand through my hair as we arrived at my gate.

“Don’t think of it as goodbye. More like ‘see ya’, OK?” Joe asked, shocking everyone including me.

I nodded as he hugged me, rubbing my arms as Kevin took his turn.

“I honestly never thought I’d see you again, but now that I have, I’m sad to see you go,” he said, hugging me.

“I am, too,” I said sniffing as I fought even harder not to cry.

Lastly, there was Nick. His hands were to his side, but he had a look on his face that clearly read sadness. Even through that, he managed to smile. He turned to his brothers and they nodded before walking a distance away from us, confusing me.

“You know, I didn’t think I could grow close to someone this fast,” he said in a soft tone.

A light laugh escaped me as I sniffed again.

“When we’re more famous than we are now, we’ll find you,” he promised.

I took a sharp intake of breath before speaking.

“I’m holding you to that, Jonas,” I joked, sniffing again as a tear fell from my eyes.

“Come here,” he said in a comforting tone as he embraced me in a hug.

“I-I was s-s-so mean to you. A-an-and here we are friends and I don’t wanna go,” I confessed, crying a little.

“You weren’t mean. You were just being weird,” he joked, hugging me tighter.

Flight 264 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding.

I sniffed again as I pulled out of his grasp which he reluctantly loosened.

“See ya, Nick,” I got out.

“See you, Sam,” he said in a low tone.

I took my things, glancing back numerous times as I walked away, I saw the boys waving and smiling. It was then that I knew I’d miss them more than I thought I would.



-June 2006-

JustJared.com

Who is Samantha Parker?

Have any of you heard of the newest up and coming actress named Samantha Parker? Well, get used to hearing her name. The 15 year old was in the Romeo! movie with her now boyfriend, Noel Callahan. Apparently, the two started to date one another January of this year, but have been acting distant lately. Parker has been asked by Hollywood Records to make her first solo album and will be attending the Kid’s Choice Awards to perform her song along with other artists such as Pink and Chris Brown.
This young beauty might either stun or flop on the stage seeing as it’s her first time performing ever. Whatever may happen, we hope she and Noel’s relationship doesn’t make a turn for the worst.
Are you guys excited about the KCA’s? Who do you want to win? Vote on our poll below.


I tossed the magazine into the trash, straightening my sunglasses as I walked out of a store in Los Angeles. I had definitely changed since the boys last saw me. My hair was now to my shoulders and was almost always straight. I had worked endlessly on songs to write and had since then recorded them. Unfortunately, I wasn’t finished recording them all. I had to go through numerous rewrites to make each song meaningful, but the only part that the stupid article had right was about Noel and I.

We started dating in January, but haven’t had much time to spend with one another. He hasn’t been interested in acting since the show ended as well as filming so he’s spent most of his time either in Canada or with me in L.A., but lately he’d been acting different-distant, if you will.

But I couldn’t focus on him at the moment. My attention was on the contract I had found about a week previously.

It was the same contract I signed in December last year. What surprised me had to be what was written on the last page of the 5-page contract.

I, Samantha Arianna Parker, give full ownership of my money that I earn to my mother, Janet Michelle Parker to supply all of the needs necessary to me and any event or activity of which I may attend which will be used as deemed fit to provide for myself as well as she until I am of 21 years of age.

I dropped the paper to the floor as I stood in horror. I had to keep busy. I had to do whatever she said. I dropped to the floor as I cried. I was basically her slave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Of course I do not own the song that was used in this chapter. That song is When You Look Me in the Eyes by the Jonas Brothers.

I'm glad I have two subscribers now. Thank you so much whomever you are. :)

The next update will be in about a week so stay tuned.

Also, please don't forget to comment and subscribe.