You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

I wish, I wish you didn't exist

So the day came for Josh and I's first date as boyfriend and girlfriend. To say i was excited was an understatement. I mean how many people get to say they've been on a date with a rockstar never mind dating one. I guess i'm one now. I hadn't seen him since he last visited, the last date, and i missed him. Talking on the phone wasn't the same as seeing his face.

Lauren had taken me shopping to get a new outfit because she said i had to make an effort. Would she let me pick something myself? No. I was given a pile of clothes to try on and the best ones were bought and laid out on my bed before she left to visit family this morning. She had picked a bright blue skirt, grey top and a white blazer. There was also a belt and a pair of heeled ankle boots with a small note attached. Telling me to knock him dead.

6.15

I still had another 45 minutes until he would be here and i was ready. Complete with bag with everything in it sitting on the table. Turning on the TV there was a re-run of friends on. I poured myself a glass of wine, while i waited for Josh to arrive.

7.40

He was only 40 minutes late. I checked my phone for any missed calls or texts. Nothing. I hoped he was ok and didn't get into an accident or something. My mind had a habit of going into overdrive when people were late. So i would be ready to just leave when he got here I redid my lipgloss and brushed my hair hoping that would somehow make him arrive..................... Still nothing.

8.05

Did he start having second thoughts? He could have at least called or sent a text to save me sitting here like a right prat. I poured myself my 3rd glass of wine and frowning that the bottle was now almost done.

8.33

Still Nothing. I decided i would call him to find out whether he was coming or not.

"Hello there, this is Josh's phone. I can't come to the phone right now or i'm ignoring you. Either way leave a message after the beeeeeeeeeeeep." I got ready to leave a slightly angry message when he began to speak again. " Did i trick you? I did, didn't I? that wasn't the real beep. It's coming up ................now."

I couldn't help but smile and laugh at his childishness.

9.07

With one last glance at the clock i figured he wasn't coming. i finished my bottle of wine, grabbed my 2 favourite boys from the freezer. One named Ben and the other one Jerry. Got a spoon and sat on the couch. If i didn't have a date i could at least get fat.

STUPID me thinking that STUPID Josh Franceschi would go on a STUPID date with me and want to be my STUPID boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i have no idea where this story is heading :/ sorry it's another short chapter.

Comments are most welcome, means i get to find out if this story is ok. Thanks for reading and subscribing if you have. xx