You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

So I will run and hide

Josh did take me out on a date when he got home. It wasn't anything special like dinner at the fanciest restaurant in town where we had to wear a floor length dress. He took me to Nando's his new obsession. The guys told me it was the first place he went when they got home. It was nice though just catching up with him. I was comfortable with Josh.

"Ok i want to play 20 questions. "

"That was random. Why we already know most things about each other." He laughed

"Yeah but there's some stuff i don't know. so now i'm going to find out!"

"Fine shoot. What's question number 1?"

"Favourite colour?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close.

"Purple."

"Favourite food?"

"I eat anything, don't really have a favourite." We both laughed at the random drunk guy walking past us singing at the top of his voice.

" Favourite song of all time?"

"Mr Brightside by the Killers."

"Ok now we have that covered can i ask some serious questions?" He pulled me round to look at him

"Yeah but i'm counting that as a question Mr." I poked his chest.

"Whatever, ok so why do you like me?"

"Well that was blunt!" I looked up at him to see his face completely serious. "Well to start with you're easy to talk to, you listen to all my ranting about most things and don't complain. You can make me laugh and feel better with just one smile. I can forget all of my problems with you. You have really nice eyes and are hot which helps. Unless you let you're stubble grow and don't wash for a bit then you look a bit like a hobo." He laughed. "But the reason i like you is because you get me Josh."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting you to be so honest. So if i had to ask you to go out with me again you would say?"

"I would say yes."

"How many questions do i have left?" I took hold of his hand.

"I lost count." We both chuckled. " How about we keep it at 5 and save them for another day."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Can i ask you something now?" He looked straight into my eyes and nodded. "Well since you know why i like you. Why do you like me Joshua?"

"Well, you make me laugh, don't take life too serious and like to chill out and play video games and drink beer with me and the guys. Most girls I've dated before prefer going for fancy meals and most of the time i can't be bothered. Most importantly you like me as Josh not Josh the lead singer of You Me At Six." I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull his head down to mine. His arms wrapped around my waist making me feel safe. Our lips moved together as if they were dancing to music. It was just Josh and I. It felt right.

"Can i ask you another thing?" He asked once we pulled away from each other.

"Yup."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" As my answer i pulled his face back to mine. I could feel him smile against my face. "I take that as a yes?"

"It was a yes."

He leaned his face down towards me and rejoined our lips. Everything around us seemed to stop

I knew at that moment i had fallen for Joshua Franceschi pretty hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i felt like updating this story since i haven't in a bit. Since there is like no comments i probs wont update any more regular after tonight and tomorrow than i have been doing, So for you who have subscribed i'm sorry and i'm sorry this chapter is kinda sucky!

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! ADD AS A FRIEND IF YOU WISH!

Thanks for reading xx