You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

Not foolproof

They were amazing live as usual. They all seemed to come alive as soon as they came on stage. I wish i could do that, go on stage and perform. Sure i would pretend to rock out in my room but never could i do it in front of the crowds. Josh would turn round an give me smiles, Matt and Max would make faces causing me to giggle,Dan winked and Chris was too far away and looked to be so in the zone he didn't eve notice i was there.

"So erm i want to dedicate this song to good friends of ours Steph and Lauren and who have traveled all the way from Edinburgh to see yours truly tonight." The crowd cheered. "This song is called Stay with Me. Lauren used to sing and dance to this in her Kitchen everyone, so Lauren enjoy." I turned to see Lauren's cheeks were gradually turning red as she attempted to cover her face.

"Don't get embarrassed Love." I tried to hide the laughter dying to get out.

"It's alright for you to say, he didn't tell the whole crowd that you sang and danced to this." she elbowed me in the ribs lightly.

"It could have been worse, he could have asked you to go out and show them your dance moves."

"Shut up Steph."

"Not you too, MY NAME IS AMELIA."

"You don't mind josh calling you it."

"Shut-up"

Once the boys came off stage, they went for a shower and got changed ready for a night out on the town. Josh wasn't feeling too good so wanted to head back to his hotel room. Me being the nice human being i was offered to go with him and make sure he was Ok. Even though this earned a few eyebrow wiggles from people.

Nothing exciting happened we ate dinner, watched the Prince of Persia with Jake Gyllenhaal in it and i fell asleep with my head rested on Josh's chest, one of his arms around my waist holding me close and the other hand running through my hair. "You know i'm not really ill right?" I nodded " I am really glad we're Ok now."

"Me too Joshy now go to sleep i'm tired."

I didn't have long with everyone the next morning before i had to head back home. So once i was awake and changed, everything was put in the car ready to go.

"I don't want you to go Steph." Josh whined in my ear, grabbing hold of my arm as his attempt to keep me from my car.

"I have to Josh, you'll see me soon."

"Promise?" He gave a slight pout and opened his eyes wide.

"Yes. I finish uni next week for summer so i can come visit for a bit while i'm home." I gave his hand a re-assuring squeeze and opened the drivers door and put my bag in.

"So see you soon yeah?" I nodded and threw my arms around his neck. "Although i didn't turn up to that date you're still my girlfriend right?" I let out a slight laugh.

"Yeah Joshy i am. You owe me a date though." I poked his chest.

"Another question."

"what?"

"Since your my girlfriend it means i can do this right?"

Before i could ask what his lips were on mine, his arms wrapped tightly around me stopping my from going anywhere. Not that i wanted to. His lips were soft and when he pulled away i was left a little disappointed he didn't keep the kiss going.

"Look at the two newest lovebirds." He nodded over to the opposite side of the car where Max and Lauren were sharing a goodbye kiss something like the one me and Josh just shared.

"This ride home just became a little more interesting." I smirked.

"Don't tease her too much babe."

"I'll try not too. Bye."

"Bye."

With one last kiss we set off back to Edinburgh. After one night my life was already so much happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little shorter. Saw these lovely boys in Glasgow in Tuesday. They were Amazing yet again. Made me love them a little more, if it was possible.
THANKS TO LookingUp93 for another comment. Means a lot when i get them so thanks.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment. xx