You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

It takes one, it takes one, it takes one, takes one to know one.

"Ok favourite thing about this past year. Go!" Max pointed at me for the next round of the game.

We were having a bonfire just to hang out since the holiday was almost over. So far we had told everyone most embarrassing thing to happen to us, played truth or dare as well as forced Josh to sing for us while Max and Chris played acoustic guitars.

The holiday had gone so fast, time with Josh always did. No sooner was I getting used to him being with me that he would be leaving again.

"As corny as it sounds, it would have to be meeting all of you guys." My answer was, well the truth but when everyone awww'd at me it made me wish I had made up something better.

Josh pulled me close and whispered "Well ain't you sweet now my answer will be stupid."

"Well that's your own fault Franceschi." I winked back.

The rest of their answers were things like : visiting places like Manila, almost getting a number 1 album

"My real answer was meeting you." Josh whispered again before kissing my forehead.

"I'm glad to hear it." I gazed up at him taking in all his features that I would have to do without soon. "I want to go get a tattoo before I go home, come with me?"

"You sure? Thought needles freaked you out?" He looked down at me shocked.

"They do sort of but I've wanted one for a while, so come with me." I pouted a little at him.

"Course babe, I know some of the guys wanted new ones so we could all go together. " He smiled at me, before turning back to face the fire.

"Smart thinking batman." I ruffled his hair

"What did you want to get?" His fingers drew light patterns on my back.

"I want 4 little birds on this wrist and then a little anchor for my Granddad on this one, he was a sailor so I thought it fitted. Although I might only get the anchor tomorrow since it's smaller."

"Sounds lovely! I think I might get the VI sign, all the other guys have it so its about time I man-up and get it done."

"I'll hold your hand if you get scared." I teased. "Only if you hold mine." He laughed.

"Course I will love. You guys up for getting tattoos tomorrow?"

There was a chorus of 'yes' except from Lauren that said she would pass this time. We decided to leave the cottage about 11 the next morning so we would have time to get everyone done before going for lunch.

Slowly everyone left to go to bed and pack leaving only Max, Lauren, Josh and I. Sort of felt like a double date, without the date and well only 2 of us were in a relationship.

"So are you two together yet or what?" I asked, if you don't ask you don't know right?

"Erm............" They both blushed. Lauren turned to face Max before they both let out a giggle." Yeah i guess we are." Max replied.

"YOU TWO MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. DON'T THEY JOSH?" He just nodded and took more of his beer. "Congrats Lauren" I gave her a massive hug.

"Why the congrats it's not as if we're getting married is it?"

"Whatever, i'm just happy for you."

After chatting for a bit longer we all decided to go to bed. As i snuggled closer to Josh i noticed how lucky i was to have such a great boyfriend like him and that i never wanted to let him go.

The next day was busy, getting everything packed and ready for leaving, getting tattoo's. The anchor on my wrist hurt a lot but somehow it was less than I had expected. Josh managed to get his the tiniest VI on his finger whilst Dan got more of his sleeve done. We all went for lunch in some little, quiet pub before getting to the part of the day i had been dreading. The goodbyes.

"I hate this part." I groaned into Josh's shoulder.

"Me too love, me too." He pulled me away from his body and placed a soft kiss on my lips."I will miss being able to do that when I want." He smirked.

"Me too, you are a very good kisser." I winked.

"I know that, just glad you agree." I playfully slapped his chest.

"Always so modest aren't we Joshua."

"Come here babe, lets get one last kiss before these fuckers make me leave." He pointed to the others, already in the car.

"Well we better get on with it." I laughed.

"I love you." He placed more little kisses around my face.

"I love you too." His grin grew which made me smile.

Once they left i felt a bit of paper in my pocket and when i unfolded it, Josh's scribble lay there on the page:

Steph,
Noticed we hadn't wrote to one another in a while so decided to write. I wrote this last night while you slept, you lazy bugger didn't even wake when i moved. Anyways, this holiday was the best i've had for a while. Mostly because you were there. NEVER SHOW THE GUYS THIS LETTER OR I WILL KILL YOU! I always become a soppy sod when it concerns you. That's probably because I LOVE YOU AMELIA! I have to stop using capitals.

I go on a tour round America in the New Year do you and Lauren want to come? Obviously it would be on your holidays from uni but still. We also need to see each other more after this holiday the thought of not seeing you for months kills me.

Anyways, before i make myself sick with how loved up you make me I should go, also means i get to cuddle with you a bit more :p Let me know about the tour!

Love you,

Josh xxxx
♠ ♠ ♠
So heres another chapter for those who are reading.

Thanks to:
saveredheads for your comment!

Thanks for reading. Keep commenting. xxx