You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

I wish this room would stop spinning

Since it was my first day in the cottage i would go a run in the morning. I don't usually like running or any form of exercise to be honest but something about this place makes me feel the need to be fit. Maybe its the cool air, the stunning scenery or the fact its quiet and nobody can see you. Grabbing my ipod and a bottle of water from the fridge i began my run.

Is it just me that runs along to the pace of music? so if it's a slow song you walk along just looking at everything.

I stopped at a small hill that overlooked the lake nearby the cottage. I was excited about leaving home and starting a fresh but i would miss everyone. Not seeing my mum or Dad everyday. Thinking of everything i was going to miss made my eyes slowly fill with water until small droplets began to run down my cheek.

"You ok?" I jumped at the voice from beside me. I was so caught up in myself i hardly realised someone else was around.

"Yeah. Just peachy thanks." I rubbed my eyes before turning to see it was one of the guys from that band.......... You Me At Six. why couldn't i remember his name?

"Well do you mind if i sit?" I shook my head as he sat next to me. "Your names Amelia right?" I nodded as i pulled my knees up to my chest. We sat for a couple more minutes in silence but for some strange reason it wasn't awkward. "You don't remember my name do you?"

"I'm sorry i feel bad you remembered mine. I know your the lead singer of You Me At Six if thats any better?" He laughed

"It's a start. the names Josh!" He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Very nice to meet you again Josh. Nice T-shirt"

"Thanks it's one of mine."

"Well i would hope it would be if you're wearing it." He laughed again.

"Nah i meant it's from my clothing company Down But Not Out."

"Awww ok. That makes sense now. You must be busy all the time with running that and being in You Me At Six"

"Yeah it's tiring but still i love it." He lay down on the grass and i decided to follow.

"Ok is it just me or does that cloud look like an elephant eating an ice cream?" I pointed to the largest cloud in the sky as Josh squinted his eyes to see what i saw.

"Sorry love but i think it's just you. It is totally a T-Rex"

"Whatever, if you say so." I lightly nidged him in the side as he faked being hurt. something about this boy made me feel at ease, almost like i had known him forever.

We sat like that for hours just looking at the clouds and making conversation also singing along to my ipod. When it began to get cold he gave me his jumper.

"We probs should go back before the send out the search party" He wrapped an arm around my shoulder as the begining to 'Stacy's Mom' blasted from my ipod making us both turn to one another and laugh.

"STACY'S MOM HAS GOT IT GOING ON" We both yelled as the chorus started and we reached the cottage earning a few odd looks from my mum and dad but they both shrugged it off before continuing with whatever it was they did.

"Well i'm off for a shower, see you later Josh."

"Yeah see yah."

I Turned the taps to the correct temperature before going in. Something about a warm shower relaxes you, makes you forget about all your problems. Mines being about leaving after i got home from here. But i had ages left on holiday so i decided not to dwell on it anymore and focus on the good things here, One being the very hadnsome man named Josh. I shoved my wet hair into a messy bun and quickly got a pair of black leggins and a long purple vest and put them on along with my white fluffy slippers and Josh's jumper.

"Hey isn't that mine?" He yelled when i went back downstairs.

"What this?" i pointed to the jumper and he nodded. "I believe it was but it's not anymore." I stuck my tongue out before grabbing something to eat.

"But i want it back!" he moaned like a child.

"Only if your nice Joshy."

"Joshy?"

"Yes Joshy, it's your new nickname from me." I smiled and ruffled up his hair.

"Ok only if i can call you Steph?" I looked at him confused but decided to go along with it

"Fine but steph?"

"I like the name steph and i like you so you can now be called steph!"

I swear i saw his cheeks go a tad red when he said he liked me but maybe thats hopeful thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to give this story some love and update it. Going to London for the weekend so it would be cool to have a comment when i come back :D
Thanks for reading. xx