You Are An Example Of Better Things To Come

Decide what's wrong, decide what's right

So once the holiday to the cottage was over and I had moved away for uni, got settled in and met lots of new people I decided now would be a good chance as any to write to Josh. I hadn’t spoken to any of the boys since they left the cottage which was over 3 months ago.

Hey Joshy,

Since you gave me your address I decided to write. I don’t know if you meant what you said about keeping in contact but I don’t care I am writing anyway and you have to deal with it. I mean I get why you wouldn’t want to keep in contact you’re a rockstar and I’m just a wee uni student living in Edinburgh and you are probably too busy to even read /reply. Oh god I’m babbling on a bit of paper. Sorry.

Anyways, I am officially a grown up now, living away from home. How cool am I? It doesn’t matter that my mum and dad pay for everything right? I just started uni and so far it’s great! My roommate, Lauren, is awesome; you would get along with her. All the guys would. I think. At least I know Max would but then again he could make friends with the dust in an empty room. Although, you may find her a little creepy at first. You see she is a big, BIG fan of yours, listens to your music, which is not bad! She wears your merch and well we have a poster of you in our kitchen.

The cottage was really quiet without you crazy lot. I didn’t have company on my morning runs/ walks or anyone to hang around with except my dad. This wasn’t actually as bad as I thought it would be.

How are things with you guys? My uncle says you’re going to be recording a new album soonish. That’s cool. Also a little birdie told me that you were on tour on a catch-up date in a venue near me this month. Hint! It would be totally cool if I got to see you again. And if my roommate got to come too and possibly got to meet you guy would make me the fucking coolest roommate ever! AGAIN HINT!

So I have to go drink some beer or whatever is going cheap now. Give Max, Dan, Chris and Matt a big hug and kiss from me.

Love

Amelia (Steph) xxx
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but they will probs be shorter for a bit because i've decided to have time passing with them writing letters or calling one another.
xx

oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!