Status: Just getting started.

Sleep Until Forgotten

Discovered

"So what where you doing with Inuyasha's group?" Kagura asked after a moment of silent flight.

"He found me apparently passed out in the forest so he decided to bring me back into the village, so they could make sure I was okay I guess," I shrugged.

"You guess?"

"They never really did much, I was only with them for a couple days, so the only thing that they really helped with was bandaging up my cracked rib."

"You're hurt? What happened?"

"Fell out of a tree when I passed out."

"What made you pass out?"
"I don't really know. I saw someone, passed out, and I woke up to Inuyasha caring me to the village."

"Do you know they person you saw? What did they look like?"

I sighed, "I don't know, they were wearing some blue monkey mask, and they were wearing a giant fur cloak-thing."

She 'hmmm'-ed, but said nothing else for the rest of the flight.

We landed a couple minutes later in front of a small old house in the middle of the forest.

"Well, this place looks neat," I said while walking in front of Kagura as she put the feather in her hair again.

While I was looking around, Kagura walked ahead to the door and told me to go inside.

I followed her reluctantly, I still don't know if I should be trusting this woman.

Inside were two boys, one in a short purple kimono thing leaning against the wall, with black hair. The other standing up as we walked in, he was wearing a white kimono with giant button things on it, and white hair with purple-ish eyes.

"I see you brought someone," the one with white hair said.

I hate to admit this, but the kid's voice sounded somehow amazing to me.

"She was with Inuyasha's group, but they kicked her out. And apparently she might have something worth while we could work with," Kagura said sitting down next to the door, leaving me standing in the doorway.

"Oh, and what might that be?" the kid asked cocking his head to the side a bit.

"Why doesn't she just show you? Kohaku," she called, causing the black haired kid to look up.

"Go with the girl outside so we can show Hakudoshi what she can do."

He stayed silent as he passed by me outside and into the grass surrounding the house.

I followed after him, but when he stopped I stayed a ways away from him.

I looked over my shoulder to see Hakudoshi and Kagura watching from the porch.

I sighed looking over at Kohaku.

"Sorry," I said as I started to yawn.

Almost immediately Kohaku fell on his side to the ground.

Hakudoshi walked forward to look at him, and even shook his shoulder a bit.

He looked at me, eyebrows pulled together, and said, "What did you do?"

"I yawned. Go ahead and try to wake him up," I started walking towards the boy on the ground, "but as far as I know only I can wake him up," I kneeled down and shook the boy's shoulder.

He popped up, surprising me, and shook his head.

"What happened?" he asked looking at me, dazed.

"I yawned, causing you to pass out, and apparently only I can wake the people who pass out."

"Do it again, I bet I could've woken him up," Hakudoshi said.

I looked at him then back to Kohaku.

"Do it, I'm curious now," he said nodding his head.

I looked back over at Hakudoshi and Kagura who had stepped forward to see, "Do you want to pass out too? if it's a range kind of thing, maybe you should back up."

They backed up to the stairs leading up to the porch, and I looked back at Kohaku.

I yawned again, after shaking my head.

Again Kohaku fell over, knocked out.

Hakudoshi and Kagura stepped forward, Hakudoshi leaning down to shake Kohaku as Kagura watched.

I stood up sighing as Hakudoshi tried multiple times to wake him up, but to no avail.

"Let me try," Kagura said stepping forward as Hakudoshi stepped back, huffing in irritation.

Kohaku didn't wake up to Kagura either.

When Kagura stepped back, forehead creased in concentration, I sat down next to Kohaku and shook him once, and he popped up rubbing his head almost instantly.

"This could be very useful," Kagura mumbled, "Have the girl make the enemy pass out, then we step forward to kill them."

I helped Kohaku up, and turned around to head to the house. After I had opened the door I heard Kagura say to the others, "Such an amazing gift," quietly, but I didn't hear anything else because after getting no sleep last night I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the floor when I laid down next to the wall just inside the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just saying incase you were wondering, since I am only at episode 164 in the series, the story takes place around the 155-160 area. Please leave comments, it would be nice to have just a bit of encouragement, criticism, anything.