Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 57; 8 weeks 1 day

Daphne stood tall in her brand new high heels. Looking at herself in her full length mirror a smile twitched at her lips. She felt pretty, she knew tonight was her night and she wasn't going to let anything get in her way.

Her bright pink dress made her olive tone skin pop. Walking swiftly over to the vanity the young girl grabbed the hair ribbon, attaching it to the bottom of her long red fish tail braid. Her braid sitting to the side stopping just below her elbow. Daphne had to admit, her hair had grown quite a bit since taking these vitamins.

The young girl grabbed both earrings off her vanity and started to put them in as she walked to the window. Peeking out from behind the white curtains Daphne could see every kid she had invited. Dressed in white and black kids lined up, crowded across the front lawn up to her door.

The young girl smiled, pleased with her self. She knew people were going to show up, but not this many.
"Knock knock!" London's high pitched voice called out as she opened the door, letting all the noise from down stairs come in.
Slamming the door London stood in a tight strapless white cock tail dress, with a black leather jacket keeping her warm. Her black stilettos digging into the carpet as she stood.

"You look like a whore!" Daphne laughed as she walked towards her best friend.
"And you look fucking gorgeous!" London squealed as she hugged Daphne tightly. "Oh my god," London pulled away suddenly and stared atDaphne's chest, "You got titties!" London shouted before she grabbed one.

"Ow!" Daphne shoved her hand away before rubbing her boob. It was true, the young girls chest had grown.
Her dress feeling tighter from when she first tried it on.
"Shut up." Daphne mumbled before walking into her bathroom to put on the finishing touches.

"So... Who did you get to play at your birthday?" London asked curiously with a smile on her face, standing next to Daphne looking at her self in the mirror.

Daphne only coughed before whispering out "avengedsevenfold"
The bands name not even heard.
"Excuse me?" London asked turning to the birthday girl, her eyebrow raised in a perfect arch.
Daphne only grabbed her clutch off the counter and walked pass the blonde once again mumbling the bands name, "avengedsevenfold."

Daphne only marched over to her bed grabbed her cellphone ; stuffed it in the small hand bag.
"Stop fucking mumbling and just tell me!" London shouted as she marched after the younger girl.
"Avenged Sevenfold! Now shut up!" Daphne yelled as she sprayed herself in perfume.
London could only look wide eyed at the other girl.

"How?" London asked as she stepped closer to the girl.
"I have ways, don't ask how, or why, or anything else London. It's my birthday, lets have fun. Bask in the glorious moments of how cool were going to be after this." Daphne tried to reason with a sad look.

London only huffed quickly nodding her head, she wasn't going to ruin her best friends birthday.
Daphne only smiled showing off those dimples that were rarely shown, skipping over to her best friend the young girl linked her arms with the blonde.

"Lets do the damn thing!" Both girls shouted before they walked towards the bedroom door, throwing it open they were met wit bright lights and loud shouting.
Walking to the edge of the big stair case Daphne could see kids every where.

Daphne was going to stand out, there was no other color here besides hers. Vic had checked thoroughly every teenager that came up to the door with an invite.

Daphne smiled at both her parents who stood off from the loud crowd. Farrah blowing kisses at her daughter, while the older man that was next to Farrah with his arm wrapped around her slim waist held a small smile on his face.

The man stood tall in his black suit with his bright blonde hair slicked back. He was a very intimidating man, standing six foot six and in better shape than a lot of men his age were. Issac Cruise was a scary man, he carried himself like he demanded respect with out even speaking. His chocolate brown eyes standing out from his pale skin looked cold and mean.

But when Issac looked at his little girl he could only see nothing but happiness, and life.

As both girls stopped at the third step of the staircase, Daphne was handed a microphone.
"I want to thank you all for coming. So now lets get this party started!" The young girl screamed before leading the crowd of kids into the huge back yard that was covered in decorations, balloons of pink and white, flowers, food, entertainers scattered every where.

A huge white sparkly stage right in the middle, a pink curtain hiding the contents behind.

~

"I can't believe were doing this." Matt groaned as he peeked out the window of the guest house the only thing to be seen was a huge stage.
"It's like a real concert though, it has a stage and everything." Jimmy pointed out the obvious.
"Yeah this little girl is loaded." Johnny spoke as he walked around the guest house living room.

Brian only looked at the other guitarist who sat with the blonde on his lap, looking up at her with dreamy eyes.
"You're so sweet to be doing this Zack." Gina smiled sexily at the man as she brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.

Zackys heart only jumped into his throat as he slowly nodded his head.
"Yeah Zacky, why are you doing this?" Michelle asked as she plopped down next to Brian.
All the women were here, just like they would be for any show the guys played.

Zacky had to admit it felt nice to have it being just like old times, it felt right to have Gina here.
"Zack." Brian's voice snapped him from his thoughts, the man needed to here his friends excuse because he didn't even know why he was doing it.

"It's a kid's show, easy money." Zacky mumbled as a knock came from the front door.
As Matt opened the door Reena stood in a simple black dress.

"You guys are about to be on in give minutes." The woman informed with a warm smile on her face. Matt couldn't help but smile back as he nodded his head.
"Let's do this!" Jimmy shouted as he grabbed his drum sticks off the couch and walked quickly towards the front door. Getting himself pumped up.

"Doesn't seem like a kids show." Brian mumbled to Zacky as he passed him by.
Zacky only shook his head before turning to Gina who pulled on his arm.

"Have a good show." The young woman whispered before planting a long kiss on Zacky's lips.
The man only smiled as he wrapped his big arms around her waist.

After a few moments the young woman pulled away smiling. Zacky only grinned before walking from the house, his adrenalin was going. Gina was the reason he played good shows.

As the five men walked onto the stage they could only stare in shock as everything was set in place perfectly, taking their usual place the men were ready to perform.

The loud music that was once bumping came to a stop.

"Alright, alright. We have a huge surprise for our little girl and all of you." Farrah's voice now coming over the speakers.
Zacky only rolled his eyes, Daphne already knew and he knew that.

"So performing for you live is Avenged Sevenfold!" Farrah shouted. The pink curtain that was once shielding them dropped.
As they started to play the teenagers started to scream louder and louder.

It was like nothing else mattered, Zacky was surprised he was even playing guitar still. Daphne stood on the side of the stage, a big smile planted on her plump red lips. She looked beautiful, she was glowing and Zacky saw it.

It wasn't because she was all dressed up, it was because she had life inside of her. Zacky's bright green eyes were soon caught up in hers.

~

Daphne stood next to the huge open door as she said bye to her friends.
The young girl was exhausted but the smile on her face dare not drop, Daphne was beyond happy the night had turned out just the way she wanted it to. Even if THAT band did play she still had fun.

"That was an awesome party Daphne" The thick Irish accent spoke, the young man that
stood in front of the short red head was tall, with golden brown hair that stopped just below his ears.
His bright hazel eyes twinkling under the lights.

"Thanks Brayden." Daphne smiled as she nibbled on her lip. Before Zacky was Brayden, it was always about the transfer student that captivated the young girl.
"You look beautiful." The teenage boy complimented. Daphne only blushed as she pushed her bangs out of her face looking down.

As Brayden wrapped his long arms around the girl he let his lips linger on her neck for awhile.
"See you at school." Brayden whispered in Daphne's ear, sending chills up her spine.
"Bye." Daphne whispered out as she watched the boy catch up with his friends.

As Daphne turned around she quickly had a smile on her face, as she looked at her mother who's mouth was agape soon turned into a smile.
"He was so cute!" Farrah cheered, but her mothers words didn't matter to Daphne as she was now looking past her mother at the man behind her.

His bright green eyes going cold as he stared at her. Zacky looked pissed and Daphne could only assume that he saw.
Shaking his head Zacky turned around storming out towards the backyard.
Daphne smiled at her mother before rushing past her.

As Daphne walked out the backyard she only saw maids working hard to clean up the mess that was left over.
Looking to her left Daphne saw the young man walking towards the side of the house pulling out a cigarette pack.

Daphne walked as quickly as she could, her heels clicking with each step.
"Zacky-" Daphne tried to call out but the young man made her spot quickly as he spun around looking even more mad, if that was even possible.

"What the fuck was that?" Zacky said harshly as he blew smoke out through his nose.
"Hes just a friend." Daphne whispered as she stepped towards the angry man.

"Didn't look like just a friend," Zacky shook his head as he took another cancerous puff, "God dammit Daphne. Were having a kid, I'm trying my hardest for you but you're gonna go fuck around like that?" Zacky spat out as he threw his cigarette to the ground.

Stepping as close as he could to the young girl Zacky was in her face. Putting a heavy hand on her stomach Zacky looked into her chocolate brown eyes.
"Remember what is in there, and who's it is." The man said harshly, before grabbing Daphne's face and shoving his lips against hers.
The metal lip rings digging into her soft skin Daphne froze for a moment.
Feeling guilty the young girl kissed back.

After a couple moments Zacky pulled away, and without another look he walked pass the girl. Leaving her standing alone

Daphne only stood looking at the dirt covered path. So much for a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Party uniform

Brayden is added to characters.