Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 52; 7 weeks 3 days

Daphne could feel her whole body shaking, she felt trapped. This wasn't good, none of this was good. The young girl never had boys over let alone MEN.
"Daphne, I said dinner was-" The woman stopped short as she walked into their dining hall. Looking at both men suspiciously Farrah was now next to her daughter with both hands on her shoulders.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked cautiously as she started to move herself and her daughter towards the door. Zacky could only stair at the woman in awe, she was beautiful just like her daughter. Daphne looked like her mother.

Farrah had a small waist but was taller than Daphne ; her legs were long and lean from what both men could see in her pencil skirt. She looked young in the body but from her face you could tell she was grown. Her wavy black hair stopped just below her shoulders.

Her bright green eyes stood out from her olive tone skin.
"Uh-" Brian tried to answer but couldn't, this woman seemed like she was in higher power than he was.
"Wait, baby isn't this the band you have a poster of in your room?" Farrah asked her daughter in a soft tone now looking down at her daughter. Daphne only nodded as all the blood rushed to her face.

"Was this what you wanted to talk about?" Farrah asked now connecting the dots.
Daphne opened her mouth but no words were coming out. She could feel Zacky's gaze on her, she knew he had that shit eating grin on his face.

"Were you guys gonna name prices with my husband? I'm sure Daphne would just love it if you played for her birthday." Farrah was now excited.
The woman always catered to every need of Daphne, that was her daughter, her only daughter.

Zackys grin only widened. What was the harm, it was probably some kitty party and by the time it was over he could go get drunk for his own birthday.
"Yeah we were." Zacky spoke now standing up straight. As Farrah nodded her head and started walking back through the kitchen she waved both men to follow. Brian only smacked his friends arm as they started to follow the woman.

Zacky rolled his eyes, he knew what he was doing. He was going to get money from this woman for playing a child's show.

Daphne only could stand there as she watched helplessly. Her mom had just screwed her over and she didn't even know it.
Any other girl would have shit her pants for joy ; Daphne wanted to puke because she didn't want them within a hundred yards from her house.

The young girl quickly put the rat back in the cage and hurried through the huge kitchen.
Walking out the other door Daphne was soon met with their main dining room.
Looking at the normal size wooden table she saw their dinner.

The one night her mom wanted to be home and Zacky had to come fuck it up. A frown was now on the young girls face. She scurried out into the hall way and towards her mothers office.

Her father wasn't home so she knew that her mother was probably gonna take care of it. Walking into the huge office Daphne was right, both men sat in the big leather chairs in front of the wooden desk.

Farrah already had her check book out and was scribbling numbers and letters on it. She never had a limit when it came to spending money on her daughter.
Farrah ripped the check from the check book and handed it over to both men.

"Tell me if that's a reasonable price and then tell me who to make it out to." The woman spoke with a smile, showing off the dimples her daughter had inherited from her.
Both men could only look at the check in shock.

"Ma'am, this is a lot of money for one girls birthday." Brian spoke as he let out a dry cough. Farrah only shook her head as she looked at her daughter like she was a princess.
"There is no price limit on my baby girl." The older woman spoke.

Daphne only smiled at her mother showing her dimples off. Zacky looked up from the piece of paper and nodded his head.
"Yeah, we'll do it." The young man nodded towards Brian, "My friend will tell you who to make it out to, I wanna go sign Daphne's poster as an early present." Zacky smiled sweetly at Farrah who only nodded her head.

As Zacky put the check back on the desk he got up and walked out of the room, Daphne right behind him.
"Show me your room." Zacky spoke with a fake smile. Daphne wanted to hit him, she just wanted to start whaling on him. Walking past him the teenager was now running up the staircase, Zacky right behind her now.

Walking through a couple hallways the man was now in front of two light pink double doors. Daphne opened one of the doors and Zacky just walked in like he owned the place.
Looking around the room was a light yellow with light pink hearts painted around the walls.
Her bed was huge, with white and pink fluffy pillows and a big black fur ball in the middle.

"Where my poster?" Zacky asked as he looked around the walls, Daphne only shook her head as she walked across her room and sat on her computer chair.
"My cat ripped it up." Daphne mumbled.

Zacky only rolled his eyes as he walked over and sat on the girls bed, sitting across from her.
"Why have you been ignoring me?" Zacky asked, getting straight to the point. Daphne only looked at the man like he was stupid.

"Why don't you ask your friend. He told me everything Zacky." Daphne mumbled before she stood up and started to pace in front of the man.
"I mean if you don't want this kid, tell me now so I have time to back out too." Daphne said throwing her hands up.

Zacky opened his mouth only to have a scream come out, the black fur ball that had been curled up in the middle of the bed was now sitting on his lap. The only thing he could really see were the cats big golden eyes.

"Percy get down!" Daphne snapped, and the cat obeyed jumped off the mans lap and across the room.

"What the fuck do you even think you're doing playing at my birthday party!" Daphne yelled at the man now standing in front of him with her hands on her hips.
Zacky only smirked at the girl as he stood up, "You know you're sexy when your mad." Zacky mumbled before he placed his own hands on her hips.

Daphne only stumbled back a little, only to have Zacky's hands griped her waist.
"Daphne, I do want this baby. I want you too. This all happened for a reason." Zacky mumbled before placing a light kiss on her cheek.

"I'm doing the show for you, to make you happy." The man spoke as he trailed the kiss down to her neck.
Daphne could only stand speechless, "Are you serious?" The young girl gasped out as the man wrapped his large arms around her small waist.

"Yeah," Zacky lied, he didn't want her he just wanted control of her. And he knew he could get it ; easily.

Zacky placed a couple more kisses on her neck before pulling away, "I'll talk to you later." The man winked before walking towards her bedroom doors.

"Oh and Daphne," Zacky stopped short turning around, "Don't ever ignore me again, alright." Zacky commanded, Daphne could only nod her head slowly. Zacky smiled at her before exiting her room.

Zacky Baker was going to have his cake and eat it too. Meaning he was going to get Gina the woman of his dreams, and Daphne his baby's mother.