Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 29; 4 weeks 1 day

Daphne sat in the back of the black maybach with deeply tinted windows, her hood slung over her head as her hair dangled in front of her face. Keeping a tight grip on her back pack the young girl shouldn't have been going to school, she should have been going to a doctor.

"Miss Cruise, Are you alright?" The thick french accent of her driver sounded through the quite car. Usually the teen would have music playing or finishing up touches on a homework assignment.

Daphne looked up at the African American man who looked very concerned. The young teen took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Yeah Vick, I'm fine." The red head mumbled as she looked out the car window, her usual olive tone skin wasn't glowing, her eyes held bluish purple bags under them and her chocolate brown eyes didn't form the outline of rainbows as they did when she would smile.

"Are you sure Miss. Cruise? I can take you home, you look ill." Vick's accented voice rang out once more. Daphne only sighed, she felt very ill, she only shook her head ending the conversation.

Vick seemed more like her parent then her parents did, he was there more than they were.

Pulling up to the high school, everyone knew who was about to get out. The tinted window's rolled up with the curtains closed. "Have a wonderful day, Miss. Cruise." Vick said to the teenager who lazily dragged her self from the expensive car.

Daphne got out of the car and could feel all eyes on her. Today she had dressed like she was dead, the young girl wore an all black sweat pant outfit, with a black tank top under it, her bright pink back pack that was shaped like a mouse was slung over one shoulder as she shuffled towards the front of the school.

Daphne was almost to her locker, so close until the small body slammed into her, taking her into the girl's bathroom.
"What the fuck D?" London's loud voice yelled as Daphne slammed into the tiled wall of the girls bathroom, London right in her face.

"What part of call me, do you not understand in twenty-two text messages!" London yelled, she looked pathetic, she looked like was scared.

"I swear if you got a new best friend, you're not gonna understand the pain I'll bring to you socially." London threatened as she backed away, anger written all over her face.
It was typical London, thinking that Daphne was going to leave her, and it was true London could bring a lot of hurt upon Daphne, she was top of the food line at this school, she ruled it.

Taking a quick look around the girls bathroom, Daphne's eyes landed on her best friend who looked hot, as always.
"What the fuck are you wearing?" London questioned raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

Ignoring her friend's question she let her next words slip from her mouth quietly, "I'm pregnant." The teen girl said, almost un-heard. London took a step back from her friend before she comprehend what she said.

"Oh my god, Daphne." London whispered, soon her smaller best friend was in her arms holding her tightly. That's what Daphne needed, she needed a hug from someone who loved her, and she was getting it.

Daphne couldn't hold back her pain much longer as she cried, she cried hard and London just held her, letting her cry.

~

London sat in the driver's side of her car, inhaling the smoke of her cigarette. "Does he know?" The blonde asked the girl who looked so scared. Daphne only shook her head slowly.

"How can he London? he's a fucking rock star!" Daphne called out before putting her face in her palms.
"Yeah and your dad's the district attorney, and your moms a judge of a supreme court." London said back looking at her best friend raising an eyebrow, "And you're how old?"

Daphne only sighed flipping her long hair from her face, London was right, she was right.
"You're not looking for money, we both know that. You're sixteen, Daphne, with huge dreams that I know for a fact your gonna accomplish more than any of these scum bags here! Please, don't let this drag on hoping it's gonna go away because its not." London pleaded looking at her best friend. A sad look across her beautiful face.

Daphne only nodded her head, "You're right." she whispered shutting her eyes tightly.
"Now you know what we have to do?" London asked her friend as she flicked her cigarette from the car, and stuck the key in the ignition turning her old VW bug on.

"Uh huh." Daphne mumbled, not even wanting to look as they drove away from her school.

"You remember where he lives?" Daphne asked her friend who pulled down the street, London only shrugged.
"Who would forget?" London asked in a duh tone. It was a little after four and the girls pulled up to the famous mans house known as Synyester Gates.

"Okay good, looks like they're all here?" London questioned more than said as she counted the cars slowly. Daphne only sat in the passenger seat letting her chest heave up and down. She felt like she was about to have a panic attack.

"I can't do this, London." Daphne breathed out as she clutched her back pack. London only nodded her head putting a friendly hand on the other girls shoulder.
"You have proof, even though its kinda gross, but you have proof." London said referring to the plastic pee sticks in the zip lock bag that were in Daphne's back pack.

"Come on babe, you got this. I'm right here with you." London said reassuringly. Daphne only nodded her head as she grabbed her back pack getting out of her best friends car.

Both girl's walked up the steps towards the house, hefty laughs could be heard in the backyard. London quickly rang the door bell, then returned so both hands were on her best friends shoulders as Daphne gripped the mouse lookin back pack.

After a few moments the door was flung open, and both girls came into contact with Brian Haner.
"Can I help you?" He asked, curiosity in his voice as it took him a minute to realize who was at his front door.
"Oh hey its Barbie and friend!" He pointed at the blonde girl then Daphne.
London only looked offended at her new nick name.

"I am not Barbie first off, and second of all we need to speak with Zacky." London demanded crossing her arms, Daphne just nodded her head going along with her best friend.

Brian only raised an eyebrow at the two girls before calling out his best friends name, turning his gaze back to the blonde he let the grin stay on his plump lips as he looked her body up and down.

Zacky walked towards the front door, beer in hand as he looked at both girls remembering the blonde he quickly had a grin on his lips as well. "It's Barbie." He said letting out a deep chuckle.

"THAT IS NOT MY NAME!" London yelled as she glared daggers at both of them.
"And its Daniella?" Zacky questioned more than anything, Daphne couldn't do anything, this was a bad idea. She blended in more than anything.

"Her name's Daphne you fucking prick, and you better learn it fast!" London threatened pointing a finger at him.

"Whoa." Zacky held his hands up in a defensive manner, "Now tell him, D." London said crossing her arms, Daphne only held tightly onto her backpack as she shook her head.
"I think I should tell him in private." Daphne mumbled and London nodded her head in an understanding way.

"Nah, it's cool. Anything you gotta tell me you can say in front of my friends." Zacky said, before turning around and walking into his friends house once more, Brian only stepped to the side to let the girls in.

London's blood was boiling as she watched the mans back, "How dare he." the blonde mumbled angrily.

"London, maybe we should go." Daphne tried to reason with her best friend, "Maybe its a sign." the smaller girl shook her head.
"No, he deserves to know!" London stomped towards the living room where the man had walked.

"Did he give you an STD?" Brian questioned before he let out a short laugh Daphne only scrunched her noise, he knocked her up it is possible, but she only shook her head.
"No but he did give me a baby." Daphne mumbled, and to her disliking Brian heard, spitting out all his beer he had just sipped on.

"Excuse me?" Brian asked the small girl who quickly walked towards the living room, "Zacky I really need to talk to you." Daphne tried to plead with the man who was walking towards the back door that led to the backyard.

London grabbed Daphne's hand pulling her towards the backyard, maybe Daphne should be as angry as London was, but she couldn't be she was scared if anything.

"Like I said, Daphne, anything you gotta tell me you can say in front of my friends." Zacky said as he walked out. All the men from Avenged were scattered in the back yard, along with a couple of other dudes.

"Fine, tell him Daphne, tell him in front of all his friends!" London said angrily.
Daphne only shook her head, she couldn't tell him.

"Want me to?" London questioned, an eyebrow raised. Daphne took in a deep breath before she let the horrible sentence leave her mouth.

"You got me pregnant." Daphne said, everyone's eyes went from Daphne to Zacky then back at the scared looking teen.

"You're a fucking liar." Zacky said, anger now visible on his face.
"No she's fucking not!" London snatched the back pack and pulled out the pee sticks that were zipped up.

"You knocked my best friend up, now man up and take responsibility!" London shouted tossing the bag at him.

Zacky only looked down at the pink happy faces. The young man only shook his head as his friend's watched him.

"Get out!" He yelled at both girls, Daphne slowly backing away as London stood her ground.

"Oh sir, you just made a big mistake. You don't even know who our parent's are, and did you ever bother asking her age?" London questioned with a sly grin before turning on her heel and grabbing her best friends hand.

Zacky only stood, holding the bag with the pink smiley faces, his pale skin growing more pale as his friends stood shocked.
"Do you know how old she is?" Jimmy asked clueless.

Zacky threw the bag at the brick wall as hard as he could.