Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 30; 4 weeks 2 days

Zacky only paced back and forth in his living room, his dogs trailing behind every step he took. The same pissed off look on his face never left since Daphne left last night. Soon three loud knocks rang out through his one story house.

"Who the fuck-" Zacky mumbled as he stomped towards his front door. As Zacky opened his front door, he was soon met with his two best friends: Matt and Brian.
"Dude, you still look like you wanna kill." Brian laughed out as he walked into his friends house and towards the kitchen, Matt followed close behind snickering.

Zacky rolled his eyes slamming his door shut.

"So have you like thought about what you're gonna do?" Matt asked as he popped open a beer, taking a swig. Zacky slowly shook his head, all he had thought about was her being a liar.

"Dude, I know she could be lying but what if she isn't? You even said yourself you fucked her." Brian said, trying to be the voice of reason.

Zacky only sighed before nodding. "Call her," Matt suggested leaning against the marble counter. "You're probably right." Zacky admitted sadly before pulling his iphone out.
Scrolling through his contact's he didn't see a Daphne anywhere.
"She's not in my phone..." Zacky mumbled, "Look under Daniella." Matt laughed out before drinking his beer.

Zacky only scrolled up a little, and sure enough there was only one Daniella in his phone.

Holding the phone to his ear, Zacky waited with anticipation for her to answer.

"Hello?" A soft voice said through the phone.
"Uh, Daphne?" Zacky asked, as he walked out of the kitchen.

"This is she, who is this?" The young girl spoke. Zacky only raised an eyebrow, she sounded older than eighteen.

"Hey, this is Zacky." the green eyed boy said. The other line quickly fell silent.
"Hello?" The young man questioned before he heard a noise on the other end.

"Yeah, I'm here." Daphne said into the phone.

"Cool. I was thinking, maybe you could come over and we could talk..." Zacky tried to reason. He was gonna get her over here and make her take a test that wasn't in a zip lock bag, and probably cost more than five dollars.

"Uh-" Daphne stopped short.
"Okay when?" The girl said, after a few minutes of silence.

"How about tonight? Like nine-ish." Zacky wearily stated, "Sure, see you then." And with that Daphne hung up the phone.
Zacky walked back into the kitchen with a confused look on his face.

"What? She didn't answer?" Matt asked, as he bit into the sand which he had made himself.
Zacky shook his head, "No, she's coming. She didn't protest to coming over."

Brian laughed as he shook his head, "You're trying to find any reason to call her a fan girl and say she's lying, huh?"

Zacky only shrugged before he walked into his living room. " Game is on!" He called to his best friends.

~

Daphne sat in the cold bath water for a few more seconds. After putting her phone on the toilet lid. The young girl couldn't believe what had just happened, should she call London?
Shaking her wet head the small girl climbed out of the big bath tub, wrapping a towel around her body.

Daphne walked through her spotless room, walking straight over to the built in speaker system. Pressing the big silver button Daphne spoke clearly into the microphone part.
"Reena. Tell Vic to get the car ready for nine forty-five, and I will give him the address when I see him." With that said, Daphne walked towards her built in closet.

"Yes Miss. Cruise, right away." Reena's peppy voice rang through the big room.

Daphne walked through her room, pulling the long sleeve t-shirt on over her head. She felt as if she was going slower than a snail. She felt sick to her stomach.

Looking in the body length mirror, the girl bit down on her red lip hard. Did it look like she was trying to hard? Shaking her head she answered her own question out loud.
"I always dress like this."

With a huff, Daphne walked over to her bed. Stuffing everything in her purse that she needed, she quickly sat on her bed putting her pumps on.
"Miss. Cruise, your car is ready." Reena's voice sounded out. Looking at the clock,
9:43
Daphne shuttered slightly, she had been moving slower than a snail.

Grabbing her name brand purse, she teen walked swiftly out of her room, closing the white wooden door behind her.
Walking down the stairs, the young girl smiled at her house keeper as she walked by with some folded towels.

Walking up to the half a million dollar car, Daphne smiled at Vic.
"Ah, Miss. Cruise you look so pretty." Vic's thick french accent sounded as he closed the door after the girl had gotten in.

"Thank you Vic, and here's the address to the house." Daphne spoke nervously as she handed the man in the front a piece of paper.
After putting it into the GPS, the french man started the car and began driving towards the destination.

"Where are am I taking you?" Vic asked after a few moments of silence.
"Just a friends house." Daphne spoke a short sentence not wanting to talk much about it.
Vic only nodded his head as he got the point.

~

"If you need anything Miss. Cruise I will be here faster than you think." Vic said to the girl as he opened the car door for her in front of the one story house. It was big for a one story.
"I know Vic, I will text you five minutes before I leave." Daphne stated as she stepped out of the car, not before grabbing her purse.

Walking up the brick walk way, Daphne couldn't help but feel the nervousness rack her body in small shakes.
Pressing the button, she could hear the door bell inside, and then heavy foot steps.
As the door opened, Daphne's stomach dropped. It was Matt, not Zacky... Matt.
"Hey, sweet car. Where's Barbie?" He asked as he stepped to the side.

Maybe she should have brought London.
"Not with me." Daphne mumbled as she walked through the front door.
"Oh, I see." Matt looked surprised as he walked through the house, Daphne right behind him. Walking into the dining room, all of the guys were there sitting around the big wooden table.

"Barbie isn't with her." Matt spoke to Zacky who only shrugged in a response. Before Daphne could even put her purse down the young man who sat at the head of the table slid her a box that hadn't been opened.

"Before anything, go take this. Bathroom is down the hall, third door on the right." Zacky spoke, crossing his arms looking straight at the girl like he was challenging her to a duel. Raising an eyebrow Daphne dropped her purse into the seat that was at the other end of the table and snatched up the pregnancy test.

Watching the test blink as she pulled up her tight pants, the girl quickly washed her hands. Drying them on the plush peach colored towels. Putting the plastic cap on the tip she peed on, she walked out of the bathroom and back towards the dining room.

Tossing the pregnancy test down the table she snatched her purse from the seat and sat on it crossing her arms. A loud beeping noise could be heard, Zacky looked down and soon a shocked look was on his face.

"I don't lie." Daphne spoke, it was the first time she had ever said anything around these men and didn't sound nervous.
"Alright, well now that we know you're actually pregnant we can talk about this." Johnny spoke as he sat next to Jimmy, they were all seated down, away from her at the other end of the table.

They were outcasting her, and she hated it.
"No it's my turn to talk," Daphne said as she sat up straight, " I don't want, or need anything from you. I told you because it was the right thing to do. I had sex with you for thirty dollars and a manicure, so if you think I want to be in this positation you are Terribly mistaken." The girl spoke with what sounded like hate in her voice as she looked at the man that impregnated her.

Zacky only raised an eyebrow as he glared at her, "So then why did you come here?" He asked, his eyes still glancing down at the test that now read his fate.
Daphne huffed slightly, as she folded her hands on top of the table answering his question with a shrug.

"I have a question." Jimmy spoke, and everyone quickly let their eyes fall on him.
"What did your blonde friend mean by, 'We don't know who your parents are' ?" He asked using air quotations.
Daphne should have known these questions were gonna come out, she was just surprised it wasn't the age question.

"Empty threat." She stated simply.
"But who are your parents?" Jimmy asked once more as he took a swig from the glass bottle which contained his beer.
Daphne once more taking a deep breath, she felt like she was in front of a college council.

"That doesn't matter," She said shaking her head slowly.

"Yeah it does." Zacky said, his eyes now narrowed at the girl as his arms were crossed over his chest.
Daphne only raised an eyebrow. Leaning forward Zacky let his green eyes burn into her chocolate ones.

"I don't believe in killing it. Shit, my kid could be next president or- or cure cancer. This shit happened for a reason. I believe in fate." Zacky spoke, his friends only looked at him but they knew their other guitarist all too well and his life choices.

"You can't make me do this," Daphne mumbled as she shook her head. Zacky only slowly nodded his head.
"I have a voice in this too, Daphne." As he spoke Daphne felt her chest caving in, she was gonna get rid of it. She has her whole college life.

"No- no. You don't know fucking shit about me. I am an honor student, I can get into any fucking school I want with my god damn GPA. I'm going to have a fucking scholarship to Yale or Princeton before I even graduate high school! I'm fucking popular and pretty!" Daphne yelled as she took deep breaths trying to compose her self.
"You- you sir," The young girl pointed to Zacky, "Were a thirty dollar mistake! I will trade anything to be doing London's homework right now, being pissed because if I would have just left I could have been pissed at myself for five minutes cause I didn't get to touch Zacky's penis. Not a life time fucking depression because you stuck it inside of me!" Daphne screamed.

All the men just stared at the girl wide eyed, she now had tears coming down her face before burying her face into her palms.
"How old are you?" Johnny asked after a moment of silence. A soft mumble was heard through Daphne's hand.
"I'm sorry, we didn't catch that." Brian spoke.
"I'm fucking sixteen!" Daphne cried out as she dropped her hands from her face.

"Oh my god." Zacky whispered looking at the upset teenager.
Soon the other men were out of their seats and leaving the room to the two soon to be parents.

Zacky let her sit there and cry, he let her call him every name in the book. From what he had heard he just ruined a teenagers life ; he couldn't kill another life though.

After a few more awkward moments of silence, Daphne finally composed her self. Pushing her hair out of her face, the young girl looked up at the waiting Zacky.
"So we're really doing this?" She questioned with blood shot eyes.

Zacky bit at his lip rings before shrugging. "You're only sixteen?" He asked softly, soon regretting asking as she nodded her head.
"I don't believe in taking a life that I put some work into making. You're just starting your life...." Zacky trailed off as he looked every where but at her.

"If- if you want to do this, I'll do it too. I just don't want to get left." Daphne whispered, watching every one of his moves.
Zacky only shook his head. "I'm a man, I'll take care of my shit."

Daphne only nodded her head slowly, "So I guess we're gonna do this." She whispered softly, watching as Zacky nodded also.
"I guess we are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
IF YOU HAVE A POLYVORE AND MAKE CUTE OUTFITS BUT DON'T WRITE A STORY... You can send them to me and I'll use them. I'm running out of outfit ideas for my stories.