Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 42; 6 weeks

Zacky lay panting, with his hand laid across his sweaty chest. Taking deep breaths as the other body lay next to him, trying to catch her own breath as well.
"Oh, it's always good seeing you again Zacky." Gina said as the stood from the bed, Zacky only watched her naked body as she walked across the room to get her clothes that were recently thrown off. Zacky couldn't help but think the woman in front of him was the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Zacky baby, we should get together for dinner sometime soon. I miss you." The sexy blonde said to him as she pulled her tight jeans up her long legs. Zacky could only nod his head, he was under her spell. Gina had the perfect body, the most amazing smile, everything he ever wanted.

"You miss me?" Zacky's heart jumped as she admitted that. Gina recently had broken things off with Zacky because of touring, but he was back now and maybe he could get the girl of his dreams back.

"Yeah. But for now I have to go." Gina stated as she crawled up the bed planting a kiss on Zacky's lips.
"Keep in contact." And with that Gina was walking from his room, leaving Zacky breathless.

After a few moments the young guitarist finally rose from his bed as he heard the door bell ring indicating someone was at his house.
After throwing his boxers on Zacky walked to his front door. Throwing it open Zacky was soon met with Johnny and Matt's face.

"So I take it you're still getting pussy from Gina?" Matt asked as he just walked into his best friends house, Johnny right behind him as he looked his friend up and down laughing to himself.

"Yeah, aren't you gonna be a daddy?" Johnny teased. Zacky only slammed the door shut now remembering he had a soon to be baby momma.
"Shut the fuck up." Zacky seethed at both his friends who only grinned.

"Doesn't mean we have to be together," Zacky tried to argue before he stomped back to his bedroom to get dressed.

BING!

The sound of a new text message rang through Zacky's bedroom as he put a shirt on. The young man almost ran to his phone hoping it was Gina.

From: Daphne.

I know we haven't really spoken, or seen each other for almost two weeks but I have a doctors apt. today. So if you would like to go just text me back...


Zacky's stomach only sighed as he read the text message. He didn't really want to be around Daphne ; he had told her he wanted to do this though so he kind of had to go.
Quickly texting Daphne back the young man walked back out to his friends who were sprawled out on his couch.

~

Daphne only sighed as she sat at the big black table watching her rat maze.
"You look pretty today." London's high pitched voice came out, breaking Daphne from her thoughts.

The young red head only looked up at her best friend, smiling slightly.
"Thanks, so do you." Daphne said softly as the tall blonde sat on the black table, across from the rat maze.

"Daph, why does it feel like forever since I've seen you?" London whispered as she watched her best friend take notes. Daphne only ignored the young woman, she hadn't told London about her decision with the baby.

London only sighed getting more annoyed by the moments of silence that passed her by.
"Daphne, please talk to me. We're supposed to be best friends." London pleaded as she watched the younger girl intently.

Daphne finally caved in and looked up at her best friend's sad face.
"I don't know London, I'm sorry." Daphne breathed out before pushing some stray hairs out of her face that fell from her lose bun.

"Please, talk to me. Tell me what's going on." London once again pleaded as she came down off the table and took a seat next to the red head.
Daphne only picked up her pencil and started taking her notes again, she couldn't tell London cause' if she did the only thing that would come out of that is a fight.

"Fine, don't talk to me. Please, just-just come to Chris's kick back this weekend with me. Everyone misses you." London said softly as she rested her hand on her friends shoulder. Daphne only nibbled on her lower lip before she nodded her head.

"Yeah sounds good, and maybe we can start planning my birthday its almost less than a month away." Daphne tried to reason, telling London everything she wanted to hear.
London only bobbed her head up and down, a smile now on her perfect face.

"Yeah, so I'll call you tonight and we can talk about stupid bitches." London smiled more as she kissed her best friends cheek and was soon out of the classroom.
Daphne only sighed as she dropped her head.

"I'm in way too deep." The girl mumbled softly trying not to let the tears fall.

Daphne's phone vibrated towards her on the black table. Picking up the iphone Daphne was soon met by a text she didn't expect.

From: Zacky V.

Yeah, just come to my house and we can driver there together.


~

Daphne only glanced down at her black and gold watch her father had gotten her for Christmas last year. As usual she was about half an hour late.
"Miss. Cruise, who is your new friend? A boy?" Vic tried questioning. He cared more than her parent's, hell he knew more than her parents did.

Daphne only looked up at the man before shaking her head, indicating she didn't want to talk about it.
"Maybe another time Vic." Daphne mumbled, she would have to tell Vic sometime. This whole secret was going to be exposed in a short amount of time.

After a few more minutes the expensive care slowly rolled up to the one story house. Daphne only grabbed her purse and got out of the car.

"I'll call you later Vic." Daphne spoke before slamming the car door and walking towards the front door. Praying Vic would hurry up and pull away, Zacky didn't need to know how she got to his house.

The young teenager stood outside the door clicking her heel, waiting for Zacky to open his front door.

Soon the girl was met with the guitarist she was about to be calling her baby's father.
"Why are you always late?" The man asked as he walked out his front door, locking it.

"Sorry, I just got caught up in things." Daphne spoke.
"Whatever." Zacky quickly dropped it as he walked towards his white range rover.
Daphne only climbed silently into the vehicle.

~

As Daphne laid on the doctors bed she couldn't even look at Zacky. The only thing he had done this whole time was NOT talk to her, and it kind of hurt. He might not have feelings for her but he was stuck with her till the end of his days and that was his fault.

"So you're about six weeks, so that means we can listen to your baby's heart." The older woman spoke as she lubed up the teens small belly.

Daphne twitched as the cold gel touched her stomach. Soon her doctor was dragging a strange thing around her stomach, Daphne didn't dare look at Zacky's face.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Daphne's heart was soon in her throat as she looked at her doctors face. The woman had a warm, welcoming smile on her face as she looked at the teen girl.

"That's your baby." The woman whispered so the soon to be parents could keep listening.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

That noise was coming from inside of her and it wasn't even her heart beat.
It was her babies heart beat.

After a few more thuds the doctor was soon whipping the gel from the girls stomach.
"I'm gonna go get you some prenatal vitamins and make your next appointment." Her doctor said before grabbing her file and exiting the room.

"It's so real now." Zacky's voice came out timidly as Daphne sat herself up on the doctors bed. The young girl could only nod her head along. It was all so real, this baby was real and it wasn't going to go away.

"I guess we're going to be parents" Zacky mumbled as he looked down at his clenched fist.

Daphne was going to be a mother before she was even twenty, the thought itself made the teen girl sick to her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, its too long for comfort.