Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 52; 7 weeks 3 days

As always Zacky could only watch the sexy blonde pull her clothes on. "When are you gonna let me take you out?" Zackys raspy voice called out. Gina only pulled her hair from her face as she buttoned up her pants.

"Zack, baby, soon. I promise ; you know I'm always busy." Gina said forming that sexy pout Zacky always fell for. Nodding his head the young man got out of his bed. After putting his boxers and jeans back on Zacky led Gina to the front door like he always did, trying to be the perfect man for her.

"I'll call you later," Gina grinned before she planted a steamy kiss on Zacky's lips, "Bye." The woman whispered against his lip rings before pulling away and walking back to her car. Zacky only watched as Gina's hips swayed and how her ass was perfect.

"Shiiit." The young guitarist mumbled as he ran a heavy hand down his face before closing the front door.

Walking back to his room Zacky went straight for his phone. Looking at the now lit up screen, Zacky was suddenly annoyed
It had been a whole week since he saw Daphne, let alone heard from her. She had just left his house not even saying anything. The thing that irked him the most was the fact he didn't even know how she got home.

Today he was supposed to be getting her after school for her blood work. She was having his kid and he wanted to be active during the pregnancy and now she was just being a bitch by ignoring every call and text.

Zacky quickly unlocked his phone and dialed his best friends number. He was going to get to the bottom of this and fast.

~

Daphne watched London's mouth move at a fast pace as she spoke but the young red head didn't pay any mind to the words that were coming out. Daphne had been in her own little world since she left Zacky's house.

She was holding so much anger and sadness. What was she doing? She needed to get rid of this baby, but the fact it was actually alive was what got to the young teenager. This thing inside of her was her child, and it was alive.

She might resent Zacky but she couldn't hate him. Daphne believed in fate and she was just hoping for something positive to come out of this.

"Daph," London shook Daphne's shoulder lightly, looking at her best friend.
"Oh huh?" The young red head breathed out finally snapping back into reality. London scrunched her eyebrow's together looking at her friend confused.

"Are you okay? Did you even hear a word of what I was saying?" London asked, now slightly irritated. Daphne only ran a hand through her long red hair before shaking her head.
"No, I'm sorry London I didn't." Daphne confessed, she needed to tell London. Daphne had been debating this since the party, if she was going to get through this without Zacky she needed London.

"I was talking about the party for your birthday. You did remember your birthday is in less than a week?" London asked her best friend. Daphne only sucked in air as she started to feel nauseous. Had time been really going by that fast?

Daphne was about to be seventeen, and having a baby. The thought itself made the teen want to vomit.

"Oh my god you did!" London shrieked as she shook her head before grabbing both her friends shoulders.
"Daphne, your parents are letting you have a huge party and you forgot!?" London's high pitched voice squeaked out squeezing Daphne's shoulders.

Daphne only shook her head, "No, I was thinking about my dress actually." The young girl lied. London only let out a big sigh of relief .
"Okay good." The older blonde smiled.

Daphne only smiled slightly before she stood up with her best friend as the bell rang signaling that lunch was over.

"Hey, do you think Vic could take me home today? The bug is in the shop." London mumbled with a pout on her pink lips. Daphne let out a light laugh before she nodded her head.

"Yeah of course. Just meet me in the front like always." Daphne spoke as she slung her mouse pack over her shoulder. London only nodded before giving her best friend a hug and skipping in the opposite direction of her.

~

Both of the tattooed men sat in the white rang rover with the dark tinted windows.
"So we are now stalking baby momma?" Brian mumbled annoyed. Zacky only let out an annoyed huff before turning to his friend.

"We are not stalking. We're gonna find out why she's so fucking sketchy." Zacky spoke with irritation in his voice. Brian only raised an eyebrow at his friend signaling for him to continue.

Once again Zacky let out an annoyed huff, "She's been ignoring me. She makes me drop her off three blocks from her house and I don't even know how she gets to my house which is far from hers!" Zacky's irritated voice rang out as he thought more about it.

The young girl was hiding secrets from him and he didn't like it. Brian only nodded his head as he sat up after hearing the loud bell.

"It's weird being back here after all these years." Zacky mumbled as he remembered meeting Gina outside those school doors.

Brian only nodded his head before he slowly turned his attention to the fancy black car that rolled through the parking lot.
"Holy shit, that's a half a million dollar car." Brian gasped out, he had always wanted one but wouldn't dare spend that much money on it.

Zacky only nodded his head in awe, "It's fucking nice." the young man agreed as he looked at its tinted windows. Even if he pressed his face to the glass he wouldn't have been able to see in it, it had curtains on both back seat windows.

"There's Barbie." Brian mumbled as he sat up watching the pretty girl walk out of the front school doors with four or five boys around her. Zacky's eyes started to dart all around the blonde, looking for the other teenager.

"Where's Daphne?" Zacky mumbled as he tried to see through the crowd of kids from his parking spot.

Both men kept watching the blonde as she stood flirting with each boy that she was now standing with. Soon the head of bright red hair could be seen, Zacky bit his bottom lip softly. He couldn't ever deny that Daphne wasn't beautiful, she was gorgeous. She was unique in Zacky's eyes and he really liked it, she carried herself like a woman not like a teenager.

Zacky's eyes almost popped out of his head as he watched a young boy quickly wrap his arms around Daphne's small waist, picking her up and holding onto her tightly.
"Those boys pants can only be that tight cause' his balls haven't dropped." Zacky mumbled pissed off.
Brian only chuckled lightly after hearing his friends words.

After a few more minutes both girls walked towards the expensive car. "That isn't London's car." Brian mumbled sitting up further in his leaned back chair.
Zacky only watched with curious eyes as both girls were now in the car, not to be seen.
"Who's car is that?" Brian asked looking at Zacky who only shrugged with no words.

"Who is this girl?" Zacky whispered, more to himself. Reversing his car as quickly as possible Zacky followed the black shiny car out of the school parking lot.
"You're following her?" Brian asked shocked, Zacky only nodded his head as he never took his eyes off the other car.

Zacky followed the car, he followed it until it dropped off London ; even after that he followed the car.
Zacky and Brian now sat outside the huge mansion like house.
"Dude, her parents must be loaded." Brian mumbled as he looked up at the nice looking house.
Zacky only nodded his head, the feeling of guilt washing over the young man as he remembered how many times he had called her a 'gold digging whore.'

"Well I guess we can rule out that she wants you for money." Brian's gaze now on his friend.
"Yeah, I know." The young man whispered before he unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. Brian didn't waste anytime before he also unbuckled and stepped out of the car.

Both men crossed the lawn, and drive way. Walking up the front steps the door was suddenly pulled open.
An older woman with chocolate brown hair stood with a bucket of water.

The woman only looked at both men, fear soon evident on her face.
"May I help you?" The woman's frail voice called out timidly.
Zacky only looked the woman up and down before opening his mouth. "Um, does Daphne live her?" The young man asked.

The woman looked at the men confused before nodding her head and set the bucket on the ground next to the wide open door. Waving both men in the older woman walked through the open double door.

Zacky quickly followed the woman, Brian right on his heels. Both men only looked around the house shocked as the woman led them to what looked like to be the dining room.

Zacky took note of the three rat cages on the table, and what looked to be a maze.
"Miss. Cruise was just here. Sit and I'll go find her." The woman said before exiting the room.

Both men only stood awkwardly as they looked around the room. The dining table was huge, it looked like it could fit about twenty people.
"Yeah, she's loaded." Brian whispered.

Soon the sounds of feet shuffling could be heard. Zacky quickly looked towards the door, only to see Daphne walking in with a hairless rat.

"Oh my god." The young teenager breathed out in shock. Zacky only raised an eyebrow at the young girl.
"You need to leave." Daphne spoke in a hushed tone, the young guitarist only shook his head in a 'no' response.

"We need to talk." Zacky spoke walking towards the young teenager. Daphne only shook her head quickly.
"No you don't understand, you need to leave now." Daphne was now becoming frantic as her eyes darted from both men back to the door that led from the kitchen.

Zacky only shook his head opening his mouth.
"Daphne baby, dinner's ready!" The sound of a woman's voice called out, Daphne only started to take deep breaths.

The young teenager felt like she was having a panic attack, today wasn't her day.

"Once second mom!" Daphne yelled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daphne's house