Sequel: Artificial Smile.
Status: Complete.

Shouting Under My Breath.

I know, I’m finding it hard to breathe

Image

Sparrow laid in her bed staring at the ceiling wishing she could just fall asleep. The thought to herself the day had lasted long enough and it was only noon. Since her fight with Dan she really hadn’t done much other then lay around.

She closed her eyes and held them shut as she heard her door slowly open. She barely opened them to see Alice standing by the door. “You can’t lay bed all day. You need to get up.” She said giving her a concerned look. “Watch me.” Sparrow said as she rolled over. “Sparrow I know you’re depressed and you went from pretty much having two boyfriends to no boyfriends, but you need to get up and go on living.”

“I don’t want to.” She said as her eyes started to well up. “Fuck this I can’t do this alone anymore.” Alice said storming out of her room into her room where her cell phone was. She knew of one person that could get Sparrow out of her funk.

She scrolled through her phone and found just the number she was looking for. It took for rings for him to pick up. “Alice is Sparrow hurt or something?” He asked concerned. “No she’s not hurt. I need you to come over here.”

Alice opened the door to find Logan standing on the other side with a concerned look on his face. “So what’s wrong exactly?” He asked as he walked inside. “Well your sister went from having two boyfriends to no boyfriend, and she’s done nothing but lie around. She hasn’t got out of bed in like a week.” Alice said walking into the kitchen as Logan followed. “Okay I know what I have to do.” Logan said walking towards Sparrow’s room.

“Rise and shine.” He said busting into Sparrow’s room and pulling all the blankets off of her. “What the fuck.” She shouted. “Get up you're no longer lying around all day.”

“What are you going to do if I say no?” Sparrow knew how to push Logan’s buttons, and she was going to push him as far as possible right now.

“If you say no I will pick you up throw you over my shoulder and carry you out in your pajamas, and don’t think for a second I won’t do it.” He said giving her a look that let her know he wasn’t messing around.

“Fine you win.” She said sitting up. “Can you give me a moment alone to get dressed?”

“Of course.” He smiled walking out of her room.

She got out of bed and got dressed as quickly as possible. She didn’t want to deal with Logan getting mad, because she was taking to long. She threw her clothes on and quickly braided her head and decided to opt out of wearing make up.

“Did I get dressed fast enough for you?” She asked as she walked out into the living room. “You could have got dressed faster.” He laughed.

“You’re an ass hole.” She said walking towards the front door.

“I know I am.” He laughed.

“So what’s the plan for today?” She asked as she got into the passenger seat of Logan’s car. “Well I was thinking maybe we could go to Disneyland.”

“I’m not a child taking me to Disneyland is not going to make me feel better.” She snapped. “Will you calm the fuck down?” He said starting the car. “I could give a fuck what you want we’re going to Disneyland.”

She sat in silence the whole way to Disneyland. She had desire to be anywhere, but at home in bed. She didn’t know what Logan had planned, but she didn’t like.

They parked and Logan got out of the car, and Sparrow sat still not moving still buckled up. “Get out the car.” He said opening up her door. “I’m gonna pass.”

“Sparrow grow up and quit acting like a child, and get out of the car.” He said reaching over her and unbuckling her seatbelt. “Grow up really Logan?” She said giving him a look of pure disgust. “You took me to fucking Disneyland and you’re telling me to grow up.”

“You know what Sparrow?” She didn’t even let him finish. “No what Logan?”

“I’m trying to help, but you are making that impossible.” He ran his fingers through his hair trying his hardest not to completely lose it on her. “I know you’re heartbroken and that sucks and everything, but you need to try to move on with your life.”

She got out of the car and was completely silent. They walked through the parking structure in total silence.

“He didn’t wait for me.” She said simply. “He started fucking some blonde girl.”

“You have to know where he’s coming from.”

“I think what hurts the most is I do know where he’s coming from.” She said running her fingers through her hair. “I should have broken up with Nate the moment I realized I still had feeling for Dan, and yet I was selfish and dated both of them.”

“I can promise you that girl means nothing to him.”

“I don’t know if she does or not all I know is that it sucked to see him with someone else.”

”So love how are you feeling today?” He asked walking into her room with a cup of hot tea. “Like absolute shit.” She said pushing the sleep away from her eyes.

“Love you drank a lot last night, it was only to be expected that you would have a hang over.” He smiled.

“I don’t think I’ve ever drank that much in my whole life.”

“You were taking shots like a proper champ.”

“I can’t believe I out drank Max.” She smiled as she sat up. “The way you were drinking I can’t say I’m shocked you out drank him. You were both proper fucked.” He laughed.

“How the hell do I get rid of this headache?” She asked rubbing her temple. “You take this aspirin and you drink this tea, also you let me take care of you.” He said before pressing his lips to her temple.


“When was the last time you were at Disneyland?” She asked as they walked through the castle. “Like two months ago when I came here with Brea.” He smiled.

“Logan do you see yourself ever marrying Brea?”

“I honestly do. I’m really thinking about asking her to marry me.”

“I wish I had what you and her have.”

“You are aware you have that when you’re with Dan?” He said giving her a smile.

“Before I lost him.” She said sighing.

“You didn’t lose him. Believe me you too just need to talk things out.”

“Logan maybe things ended for the best, he’s leaving in a month to go back to England. Maybe I just saved myself some more heartbreak.”

“You two really need to talk this out.” He said as he got in line for Peter Pan.

“I don’t know if I can see him right now.”

“Yeah you can.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title and pictures from Rescue Me
*I know this chapter is short, but hey I like it. I personally love Logan I don't know about you guys. What do you guys think? There's only two more chapters of this story which makes me sad.
*I want to thank dzsinidzsoni, & Snapback-Princess. It seriously means a lot to me when you guys comment.
*So since this story is pretty much over that means it's time to start another Dan story, except this time this story pretty much has all of You Me At Six in it. There's a Josh Vs Dan love triangle and then there's a Matt Vs Max love triangle. It was called Little Truth, but I changed the name to Behind Those Lies. I would love if you subscribe and even commented on it.
*Now if you're wondering about my other Dan Vs Josh story I was talking about in the last few update Try As I Might, I'm going to post it I promise it's just going to be after I post all of Behind Those Lies.