Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

There's a Spark

The next morning, we were all woken up by Jordan's comeback from the hospital. He came back to freshen up a bit before heading back to be with Brittany. Right when he, along with Cameron, left, a taxi pulled up to All Time Low's bus. Jack, Alex, Rian, and Zack all stepped out as Tay, Rob, Mike, and I got closer. Jack was the first to see us.
"Morning guys."
"Morning, so how's Brittany?" Rob asked.
"She's got a broken arm, bruised shoulder, fractured ribs, oh and some bleeding. Other than that, she's good." Jack smiled. Everyone but Zack and I walked on the bus.
"How are you holding up?" I asked.
"Good, still pissed at Planet though."
"Does Brittany know about what he said?"
Zack shook his head. "Nope and I'm hoping she never finds out. It'll just hurt her more." I sighed.
"You must really care about her..."
He nodded. "Yea, she's like a little sister to me."
"Wait, a little sister?"
"Yea...wait did you think I was..."
Before he could finish, the door to the ATL bus opened and WATIC stepped out.
"We'll catch you guys in a bit, we gotta go pick up Brittany." Rian said.
"It's cool, we'll be here." Tay smiled.
I then headed back to the van with the others as ATL's bus drove off to the hospital.
Zack's POV:
Once I was in the bus, we were off to pick up Brittany. I took a seat in the front lounge and looked out that window.
"Hey yo Zack."
I look back to the small table and see Jack looking away from his laptop.
"Yea?"
"You ok? You're quieter than usual. Did something happen between you and Sev back there?"
"Kinda."
I got up from the couch and sat across from him at the table.
"What do you mean 'kinda'?" Jack asked closing his computer.
"Okay well she was asking how i was about this whole situation and I told her I was fine but still mad at Ian."
"Ian, what did he do?"
"Long story, well not really, but anyway she thought I was in love with Brittany."
He chuckled. "What, she didn't know that you guys were pretty much siblings?"
I shook my head. "No I guess not but the look on her face, yea she was surprised but also relieved in a way."
"Whoa so you're saying she might have the hots for you?"
I sighed. "I don't know man..."
"Well you seem to really like her, make your move first. It's what you always do."
"This is different though Jack, she's
different."
"Damn, you got it bad."
"Guess so..."
Suddenly Rian came out from the bunk area. "We're here."
Jack and I stood up from the table and followed Rian to the door.
Sevie's POV:
It's been hours since I talked to Zack. I felt like such a fool. I still couldn't believe I even brought that up to him. I more than likely looked like a complete idiot. I sat in the van as Jordan started getting ready for his date with Brittany. I was happy for them. They seemed
to really like each other. And not to mention the fact that I never saw her smile, at all, except when she's with him.
"Sevie, what about this?"
I snapped out of my train of thought and looked at Jordan standing in front of me.
"What's up?"
He sighed and shook his head, taking a seat next to me. "Alright you gonna tell me what's going on?"
"Nothing's going on i swear."
"Sev i've known for the longest time, don't pull that shit with me."
He chuckled.
I smiled and sighed. "Alright well uh i kinda thought Zack was in love with Brittany..."
"What, does he know?"
I nodded. Out of nowhere Jordan busted out laughing which only made me blush of embarressment.
"Stop it you jerk."
He calmed down a bit and hugged me. "Oh gosh Sevie, you're too cute sometimes."
"Yea well lets see how cute i am when i shove my foot up your ass." i giggled. "Now get going, you have a date, remember?"
He stood up and turned. "This good for the date?"
I nodded. "Yup now go get her tiger."
Jordan smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead before heading off on his date with Brittany. I couldn't help but be jealous of them.
I sighed. "Wish i could find someone..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sup guys? New chapter, enjoy! Again thanks for reading and please comment. Loving the feedback. :) ~Sevie