Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Maybe I Should Just Leave

Brittany:
Sitting outside of the hospital waiting for the bus to pull up I looked at the bees buzzing around the flowers next to the door. Cameron sat next to me drawing on my cast. My lime green cast to be exact. The bus pulled up in front of us and Zack jogged off. Followed my Rian and Jack. Alex stood at the door not attempting to make another step. I sighed and picked up my bag with my good arm.
“I got it.” Cameron took the bag from me. We stepped onto the bus. He carried my bag to my bunk before joining me on the front couch. Rian handed me a bag of ice for my shoulder. Alex sat in front of us. As we talked as a group Alex remained silent. I felt a hand on my knee. I looked up to see a pair of hazel eyes looking down at me. I rested my head on his arm.
“Alex, what’s wrong?” I asked breaking the tension. He shook his head as if to say nothing was wrong. “Bullshit, is it still me? Because don’t think for a second I won’t catch the next flight back home. I wouldn’t want to be a burden.” I got up and went to the back lounge and slammed the door shut. I heard people yelling. I seriously didn’t want to listen to it, let alone be the cause of it. I sat down slowly being cautious of my sore body. I exhaled deeply and looked out the window. With time people show their true colors. There was a slight knock at the door.
“Brit, it’s me.” Zack opened the door. “We need to talk.”
“I really don’t feel like it Zack. I just want to be left alone. Please.” I looked at him with a pleading look.
“Fine. But don’t you ever think you’re a burden to any of us. Alex just feels bad. He thinks it’s his fault what happened to you.”
“Well, it kinda is. If he didn’t say what he did I wouldn’t have gotten mad and run off to get hit by a car.”
“We just need to watch what we say, we need to be careful how we word things around you so you don’t get the wrong idea. If you left, you know Jordan would be really upset. You wouldn’t want to do that, now would you? Break his heart.” I felt myself blush.
“Zack!” I slapped his shoulder. “And no. Not really.”
“Now you must get ready for your date.” He stood up and walked out. I rolled my eyes at my best friend and walked back out to the group of people in the front. About twenty minutes later we reached the venue. Getting off the bus I went right for my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of black jeggings with a cute top. I opened up my other bag that contained my jewelry. Once I found what I was going to wear I went back onto the bus to change.
“Fuck!” I yelled. I couldn’t get my shirt on. I heard someone running to the door.
“You okay in there?!” A voice asked. I recognized it as Tay.
“Yeah, I’m okay.” I finally was able to pull on my shirt and walked out to find my flat iron. Looking through all the places on the bus. I gave up looking. I found Alex in his bunk. “Lex, can I use your flat iron? Well, actually. Can you do my hair?” He nodded and slid out of his bunk.
“So where is your man taking you?” He asked in a very feminine tone.
“ALEX!” I giggled. “We’re just going to a movie. I’m still too sore to do much of anything, so we’re just taking it easy tonight.” He gave me a sarcastic ‘Mhm…’ Jordan and I decided on going to see Transformers 3 tonight. Just as Alex finished up my hair there was a knock.
“Jordan is here, so you ready?” Rian asked. I nodded and headed out to my date.
“YOU LOOK FUCKING HOT!” Jack yelled as he dangled from his bunk. I rolled my eyes and stepped closer to Jordan. He gave me a slight hug. I winced and groaned with pain. He shot me a worried look.
“Shit. I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” I laughed.
“Yeah, I’m okay.” I put a hand on his arm. He smiled down at me. His green eyes sparkled in the light omitted from the window.
“We should get going.” He moved a hand to the small of my back.
“Have her back my midnight!” Alex and Jack said in that fatherly tone. “If not, you are grounded young lady and we forbid you to see him again.” I flipped them off before leading Jordan off the bus.
“I am so sorry about them…” I sighed.
“It’s fine. You look amazing. I mean you always do but- tonight you’re just beautiful.” He blushed. I couldn’t help but to giggle at this. He looked so adorable when he blushed.
“What are you saying? That I’m not beautiful any other time?” I looked up at him with a smirk.
“No, you’re always beautiful. I just-”
“Relax Jordan, I was kidding.” He let out a nervous chuckle. His hand brushed mine quickly before he pulled it away. I felt a little bad for him because he seemed so nervous and tense. I wouldn’t mind if something went wrong. I mean I’d still feel the same about him in the end. That is of course if I didn’t end up with a broken heart. “Are you okay? You seem a little tense.”
“Yeah. I’m fine. It’s just you… Not in a bad way. I like being with you, I mean why else would I ask you out. Ugh. I just really, really like you. I’m just shy around girls I like. And you make me so nervous, like I feel like I’m gonna fuck up something that’ll push you away.” He admitted. I put a hand on his arm reassuringly.
“You don’t have any reason to be nervous. I like you just the way you are. So what if you mess up. I think it’s cute.” This just made him blush more. “You’re adorable when you blush, by the way.”
The night went well. We sat in the theater being watched by a few fans, making it slightly awkward. He tried putting an arm around me but was interrupted by a fan. He put his arm back to his side and slowly inched his hand over to mine. His hand covered mine and he laced our fingers together. Resting my head on his shoulder, I felt his head on top of mine. After the movie we decided to go for ice cream. He ordered a medium vanilla while I ordered my favorite, chocolate chip cookie dough. Sitting outside under the stars, he attempted to start a conversation; however he was yet again interrupted by fans. I know that this is part of the package but can’t they see he’s on a date?
“I’m sorry we keep getting interrupted. I want to spend the night with you but I can’t say no to them.” His hand was placed on mine.
“It’s fine, I’m used to it with the guys.” After our ice cream we had to return back to the bus. We stood outside of the door, awkwardly. “You know they’re all standing in front of the windows right?” I giggled. He nodded.
“Yeah, I know. You can see their shadows. I would kiss you goodnight but it’s kinda awkward with them watching and all. You know?” He shoved his hands in his pockets of his jeans. I put my hands into the pockets of his hoodie that he gave me earlier.
“I know.” I smiled lightly. “So… Um I should get back on the bus. And you should get back to the van, we have an early day tomorrow.” He nodded.
“Goodnight.” He wrapped me in his lanky arms for a goodnight hug. I hugged him back not wanting to let go. “So I’ll call you later, I guess.”
“Goodnight, Jordan. And okay.” We waved goodbye and went our separate ways. As I boarded the bus I saw both bands staring at me.
“What no kiss?!” Tay yelled. I shook my head.
“Why the fuck not?!?!” Cameron stood up.
“Oh, I don’t know… Maybe because you were all watching us!” I maneuvered around everyone and went to the back of the bus. My phone vibrated from my pocket. 1 new message. Jordan.
Jordan: I had a really good time tonight :)
I began typing a reply. Me: me too:)
I went to my bunk for my night clothes and changed in the bathroom. When I came out Zack was standing in front of the door. He pointed to the back of the bus. His eyes scanned my body.
“So how was the date? And I see you have his hoodie.” I rolled my eyes at him. My phone began buzzing signaling I had an incoming call. I pushed Zack out of the room when I saw that name flash across my screen.
“Hi.” I answered.
“Hey beautiful.” I could tell he was smiling. “You know... I was thinking that maybe we could go out again.”
“I’d like that. So what’s up?”
“Nothing much. Just thinking, about you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments :) we know more people read this so please leave comments. thanks to forevernalways <3