Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

That Almost First Kiss

Jordan:
I stood outside the van getting ready for our show. I started fixing my hair and trying to get it how I normally wear it but just failed at it, completely. The guys wouldn’t leave me alone about liking Brittany. It didn’t bug me. Just when they’d do something and she was right there. I had a pair of small arms wrapped around my waist followed by a head on my back. I turned around to see Brittany. She groaned.
“What?” I chuckled.
“You moved. My head hurts.” She whined. I put my hair spray down and hugged the small person. I placed alight kiss on the top of her head. I pulled away from her just enough to meet her eyes. As I leaned down to kiss her the van door flew open causing me to nearly knock her over. I sighed.
“We never are going to get to kiss are we?” I looked at her. She laughed and shook her head.
“Doesn’t seem like it. I mean every time we try to kiss we just get interrupted.” She smiled. She watched me grow frustrated with my hair. “Need help?”
“Yeah… Kinda.” She stood up and walked to me.
“First things first. Sit down somewhere so I can reach it.” I sat down on the curb next to the van. “Okay, so I need to comb it out. Then I’ll fix it.” She grabbed the comb and started to fix it. Once that was done she grabbed the hair paste and put some in her hands before running her hands through my hair.
“After the show I was thinking maybe we have a movie night.” I said as she fixed my hair.
“With everyone?”
“No, just us. We never did have that second date. And maybe we can get that kiss tonight.” She turned a faint shade of pink.
“Okay.” She finished my hair. I stood up and looked in the mirror.
“You. Are. Amazing.” I smiled down at her. “I got to go set up for our set. I will see you in a bit.” I pecked her cheek before running off inside the venue.

Brittany:
I watched him run inside the venue. I turned my attention to the band standing next behind me. They all stood there grinning at me. I flipped them off before going back to the bus. Only to have them follow me. I stopped in the middle of the bus.
“What do you want?” I faced them.
“You were with your boyfriend…” Jack wiggled his eyebrows.
“He’s not my boyfriend. I don’t know. We never made anything official.” I sighed.
“Not yet. But I think you guys will soon.” Alex winked.
“Whatever. I have to go help Vinny.” Was Jordan going to make it official? We never kissed. We only held hands. I shrugged it off and tried focusing on my work schedule for today. I began unloading the trailer to bring the boxes of shirts. Vinny came to help me put them on the carts. How can someone do this with a broken arm right? It takes coordination and balance. I managed to do it without hurting myself. We walked in as WATIC was doing sound check. Jordan eyes flickered over to me and followed as I moved to the merch booth. I started opening the boxes and putting one of each on the display. I continued my job as the morning went on. Just as I was about to hang the final shirt, I had arms around my waist. Looking up, I saw Jordan grinning down at me.
“We’re alone. You think I can get that kiss now?” He whispered. I smiled and nodded. Just as his lips were about to meet mine someone jumped on him.
“Ah fuck my ribs!” I grimaced in pain. It was like having the wind knocked out of you.
“Shit! Brittany! I didn’t mean to!” A panicked Cameron looked at me. Meanwhile Jordan rubbed small circles in my back as I tried to breathe.
“Just breathe.” He kissed my temple. His lips lingered there for a while. Once I could finally breathe again I stood up and walked to the bus. I sat on the ground leaning against the bus. WATIC’s merch girl Sevie came off the bus with Zack.
“Hey what’s wrong?” Zack asked. I shook my head.
“It’s Jordan isn’t it?” She stepped closer to me. I nodded. “Zack can I talk to her?” He kissed her on the cheek and walked off.
“I don’t know what’s going on with us. We’re affectionate toward each other. He’ll try to kiss me but we always get interrupted and never get to. But nothing was ever official.” I sighed putting my head in my hands.
“Not yet. He really likes you. You should see his face when someone mentions you. You guys will be official, don’t worry.” She grinned. Maybe she was right. Everyone spent the rest of the day preparing for the show. This was our show in Connecticut. So I was really on edge all day. I didn’t know if my so called “family would pop unexpectedly. If they did hopefully Jordan would be there. The night went well. Merch sold like crazy. Vinny and I sold merch along side Sevie all night.
“Are you Brittany?” A younger girl around thirteen asked. “Zack’s friend?”
“Yeah, that’s me.” I nodded.
“What’s the deal with you two? And that Jordan guy? Are any of you together? Are you cheating on one with the other?” She asked in a rushed manner.
“No. Zack and I are just really close. He’s like my big brother. Jordan and I are friends.” I explained.
“Really? It’s all over twitter pictures of you two holding hands and him kissing you on the cheek.”
“Okay, so? We’re just really close.” Not like I was lying. We weren’t a couple. We were still friends. “Now, if you would please move out of the way so I can finish my job and get everyone out of here.” She shot me a glare. I just rolled my eyes before returning to my job.
“Don’t mind her. I think you and Jordan would be really good together. He looks like he really likes you, well in those pictures.” Another girl around sixteen smiled. “You’re really lucky to be with him. Or well, that’s if you are.”
“Thanks.” I chuckled.
“Welcome. Can I actually get a picture with you? You’re one of my favorite from the crew.” She asked. I nodded and we took a picture. “Thank you so much. And sorry to keep bothering you. But can you sign my ticket? I love the crew as much as the band.”
“Of course.” I grabbed a sharpie from the back counter and signed to paper.
“Thank you, again.” She waved and walked off. Finally, we finished selling merch and everyone started carrying everything to the bus and trailer. Vinny told me not to worry about putting it away since I still had a broken arm. I saw Cameron and Rob signing autographs and posing for pictures by their van. I slowly walked over to them. More fans waved to me.
“Are you Jordan’s girlfriend?” A teenaged guy asked.
“Well, not exactly.” I said, weary of the person.
“Well then. Can I get your number, babe?” He put a hand on my hip. I looked up to see a furious Jordan. He started for me.
“No. I don’t date ignorant assholes like you.” I pulled away and met Jordan half way.
“You okay?” I nodded. “Good. Now I’m gonna meet some fans quick then I’m going to enjoy a night with this beautiful girl.” We both smiled before he pecked my cheek.
“So I signed my first autograph today. And posed for my first fan picture.” I looked up at Jordan. He pecked my nose.
“That’s geat. Beautiful, I hate to go but I need to get to the fans for a bit then I’m all yours. Promise.” I watched him as he went to the fans. I went off to the bus and got ready for my movie night with him. Maybe tonight we were going to make it official.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here another one for you guys, Enjoy! ~Sevie