Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Back To The Start

I missed show days. Glad we were having one today in Connecticut after all that's happened. Just as I was hanging up the last of the merch display, I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around to find Alex and Rian standing on the other side of the merch table.
I smiled. "Hey guys, what's up?"
Alex shrugged and sighed. "Nothing."
"Is something the matter?" I asked.
They looked at each other then at me. "It's Zack." Alex said.
I began panicking a bit. "Zack, what's wrong with him?"
"We think he's sick..."
Before Rian could even finish his sentence, I dashed out of the venue to the ATL bus. I knew the code to the bus door already so getting inside was simple. Right when I stepped into the front lounge, I saw Zack sitting at the small table talking on the phone.
"Alright mom I'll see you soon and tell dad I said hi when he gets home, okay? *pause* Love you too. Bye." He hung up his phone and made his way over to me. "You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost."
I nodded. "I'm fine, are you? Alex and Rian told me you were sick."
He shook his head. "I'm not sick what so ever. I'm perfectly fine."
"So Alex and Rian..."
Zack chuckled. "I think you just got punk'd."
I groaned and covered my face as I fell back into the couch. "I can't believe i fell for that. I feel so stupid."
"You're not stupid Sev. It may have been a prank but I'm flattered that you cared so much."
I felt myself blush underneath my hands. Lately I've been feeling different towards the bass player. Yea we're like friends now but these feelings I have towards him are more then friendly feelings. Everytime I'm with him or around him, I tend to get a bit nervous and my heart skips a few beats when he smiles,
laughs, and even mre when he calls me beautiful or pretty.
"Hey Sevie?"
I uncovered my face only to find his just a few inches away from mine. Zack slowly began to lean forward when suddenly his phone rang. He sighed and back away to answer.
"What is it Flyzik? *pauses* Okay I'll be there in a bit." Zack hung up and looked at me. That's when I noticed his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "So uh yeah I gotta head in for soundcheck..."
"Oh-okay..."
We both headed out the door to find Brittany sitting outside.
"Hey what's wrong?" Zack asked her.
All she did was shake her head. At that point I knew something was up.
"It's Jordan isn't it?" I asked, getting closer to her. She nodded to confirm. I looked at Zack and smiled. "Zack can I talk to her?" he just kissed my cheek and made his way towards the venue for soundcheck.
Zack's POV
I left the girls to talk as I headed inside to do soundcheck. Right when I got closer to the stage, I saw Alex, Jack, and Rian talking. Ri was the first one to see me.
"About time Zack."
"Where were you?" Jack asked.
Alex chuckled as he looked over at a smiling Rian. "I bet we know."
"That was messed up. She called herself stupid for falling for it."
"Who fell for what?" Jack asked, completely confused.
I sighed. "Alex and Rian pranked Sevie by telling her I was sick." Jack nodded, finally understanding what was going on.
"Dude we weren't kidding though." Alex defended himself.
"Yea, Alex is right. You're lovesick dude." Rian added.
I blushed. "No I'm not."
"Oh for fuck's sake, yeah you are. You're in love with Sevie."
I looked at Alex and then at the others. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. "Is it that obvious?" I asked.
"To us and everyone else, yes. To her, I don't think so." Alex said.
"Good as long as she doesn't know, the better."
"Why?" Rian asked.
"I just don't want her to know."
Jack crossed his arms over his chest. "Zack you're not making any sense."
I sighed. "Let's just forget about it and get soundcheck over with."
The guys nodded and prepared for soundcheck. Before I knew it, it was time for the show. We Are was curreently on stage doing their thing while we got ready in the dressing room. Not even the weight lifting I was doing could get Sevie and what almost happened on the bus out of my mind. I don't know what got into me. She could probably be freaking out deep down inside for all I know. The terrified yet awkward kind of freak out.
"Guys time to go."
I put my weights down and followed Flyzik, and the guys, to the stage. The show to me ended rather quickly. I blamed all the thoughts running through my head. According to the kids though, I still did pretty good. While signing a few autographs and taking pictures, I saw Sevie carrying boxes out of the venue. Just looking at her made my heart race, as cheesy as that may sound.
"Zack?"
I looked down at the fans in front of me. "Huh?"
"Are you ok?" asked the small blonde.
I nodded. "Uh yea, I'm fine."
"Thinking about Brittany?" asked the blonde's friend.
"Britttany?"
"Yea aren't you guys like dating?" she asked.
I smiled and shook my head. "Not at all. She's like a little sister to me."
"Oh." was the last thing both girls said before walking off to find Alex, Jack, or Rian.
In the middle of another conversation with a group of fans, I saw a group of four guys making their way over towards the trailer that Sevie was currently at. I excused myself and somewhat jogged my way over to the trailer, beating the guys to it.
"Hey Sevie."
She jumped a bit and dropped the box she had in their hands. "Zack, h-hi."
"Here, I got it."
I knelt down, picked up the box, and placed it in the trailer.
"Thanks."
"Uh yea, no problem."
I couldn't help but feel a bit responsible for the tension. I did try to kiss her after all.
"Sev, about earlier today..."
Her face turned a light shade of pink as she shook her head. "It's ok. It was a mistake, I understand."
"A mistake? Sevie it..."
"I-i gotta go..."
She ran passed me and headed back inside the venue. I sighed and walked back to the bus and straight to my bunk without another word. I needed to make it up to her somehow. The last thing I want is for us to go back to how we were in the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update.
Been busy with other fics.
Please forgive me. :'(
I wuv you guys<3 ~Sevie