Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Monkey Balls

Brittany:
We sat in the back of the bus on the couch. I sat lying against him as we watched Toy Story 3. My choice. His ran his fingers through my hair. I pulled his sweat shirt tighter around my body. There was just something about when I was with Jordan that made me feel so much safer. There was a knock on the door. Slowly I got up to see who was behind it. A worried Zack looked at me.
“Zack, what’s wrong?” Jordan paused the movie. He shook his head in disbelief.
“They’re here.”
“No. They can’t be…” I sat down next to Jordan who looked just as worried.
“What’s going on?”
“Her mother, her boyfriend and his kids are here.” Zack sighed. “He’s just not-”
“Zack. Don’t.” I pleaded. “Please.” He shook his head and went out to the front. I followed him.
“What do you want me to do? Let them hurt you again? I can’t do that!” I never saw Zack cry. Only once have I ever. But tears were evident in his eyes.
“No, Zack. It’s just I want to give my mom a chance but I have a hard time with it.” I felt the tears sliding down my cheeks. “I hate not having a mom. The only one who really understood me was my dad. And he’s not here.”
“We get it Brit, you can’t beat yourself up over it. If you want to see your mom then we’ll take you. I am under no circumstances letting you go it alone.” He hugged me tightly.
“Sorry to interrupt but Brit, look I don’t know what’s going on but I agree with Zack. If someone hurt you bad enough where he doesn’t want you to go alone we’re all going with you. My band included. No one is going to hurt you. Promise.” A worried front man said. I nodded.
“Thank you.” I sniffled. Zack hugged me and left me alone with Jordan. “Jordan, the real reason why I’m the merch girl is because the first show I went to for All Time Low, my mom’s boyfriend picked me up. But after I got in the car he pulled onto a deserted road. Then h-he ra-” Before I could say another word he wrapped me in his arms. He knew what I was going to say and stopped me so I didn’t have to.
“What kind of sick fuck would do that? I swear if I see him I’m going to fucking kill the bastard.” He grew angry. His phone buzzed. He looked at it. “Shit, babe, I gotta take this.” He placed a kiss on my forehead and ran off the bus. I could hear him yelling at someone. I tried listening carefully.
“Damn, he seems pretty pissed.” Tay said as she came on the bus.
“No fuck you, I am not doing this bet! She’s more than that.” That’s all I needed to hear. I furiously ran off the bus and to him.
“No, fuck you Jordan. I can’t believe I ever fell for you. All I am is a bet to you. Aren’t I? Maybe next time, you should talk to whoever the cock sucker is where I can’t hear you. Oh wait, there won’t be a next time. Because I’m done playing your game. I don’t even think there was a this time because nothing was ever official.” With tears flowing heavily down my face I threw his sweatshirt off and ran as far and as fast as I could.
Jordan:
What just happened made me feel sick instantly. The bands all gathered as I stood there dumbfounded and heartbroken. I just watched the one person I love more than life itself, walk out of my life. No one knew where she was going or what she was going to do. Zack came running to me.
“What did you say to her?!” He was ready to hurt me.
“Nothing, I was on the phone with someone who I thought was my friend but instead wanted to make a bet with me on how soon I could sleep with her. I refused to take the bet because I really do love her. She heard me and got pissed and ran off.” I explained with tears blurring my vision. “I have to go find her and tell her that-”
“Just stay here. I’ll try to find her.”
“I have to find her. Please.” He sighed in defeat. I ran to the van and started it quickly before peeling out of the parking lot of the venue. I spent hours trying to look for her. I had a sinking feeling in my gut. I received a call saying that they found her and she was back on the bus. I so desperately wanted to talk to her but they advised me not to. There had to be a way for me to win her heart. I had it before, as she had mine. Now, I lost it. I drove back to the venue and saw my band mates sitting next to the bus. Next to Tay sat a pale, ill looking Brittany. Zack and the rest of All Time Low stood distant from the rest of everyone. I did not like that. Did she harm herself in anyway? It’s my fault. I should’ve never taken that call.
I stepped out of the van and all eyes were focused on me. Even Brittany’s. Awkwardly I made my way over and sat next to Cameron and his girlfriend Jackie, who gave me a reassuring smile. Brittany got up and walked onto the bus without a word. Tay, Sevie and Jackie all followed her. Her four best friends watched her as she went to the back of the bus.
“I hate myself for this.” I sighed and lit a cigarette.
“It’s not your fault. You did what you thought was right. Now we just have to let her come to her senses and realize you’re not a bad guy.” Jack said as he joined the group. “She’ll come around eventually. She pretty much loves you.”
“ZACK!” We all heard Sevie scream. Zack bolted up and burst through the door and to the commotion.
“Someone call 911!” My heart dropped. Something wasn’t right. I knew it was Brittany. He carried her out and placed her down on the ground. “She’s having an allergic reaction. Alex grab her EpiPen!” Zack checked her breathing. Alex returned with it and stabbed it in her leg. The flashing lights blinded me as the ambulance sped toward us. They put her on the stretcher and attached an oxygen mask. Zack rode with her as everyone piled into the van following them.
When we arrived we met Zack in the waiting room. He looked somewhat relieved yet worried at the same time. I didn’t know what to think whether she was okay or not. Looking around the room everyone had the same expression worry and helplessness. No one wanted to see her like this, we all knew this. Somehow I felt like this wasn’t accidental.
“Brittany?” We all stood up. “You can go see her now. She’s a little tired, but that’s to be expected. We are however keeping her overnight for observation.” The nurse smiled before leading us to her room. She lied there flipping through the channels. In the end she just turned off the television.
“Hey, how are you feeling?” Mike asked.
“Okay, I guess. The leg hurts from the fucking EpiPen. Thanks Alex!” She playfully glared at him. “When can I get out of this shit hole?”
“They said tomorrow morning.” Rob smiled. “What happened anyway?”
“I don’t know. I went on the bus got a drink and then my throat and mouth felt itchy and started swelling up.” She shrugged. “All I know is that food allergies suck monkey balls. Huge ass gorilla balls.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry it's been so long since we updated, it's been really crazy here. But we're back. so here's the chapter! :)