Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

The Spit Take

The next morning I woke up feeling like complete and utter shit. I changed into some shorts and a Glamour Kills tank along with some cowboy boots and beanie. I quietly made my way off the bus for some fresh air.
As I walked around the current area, events from last night were somewhat of a blur to me mostly due to the fact that I refused to even think about them. It’s what I usually did when things like that happened. Thank god none of We Are knew what was up. I knew of one person that did. Zack Merrick. Just thinking about how I blew up on him made me feel absolutely horrible. My goal for today was to avoid him at all cost.
"Hey Sev!"
I turned back to the van and saw Tay and Cameron standing there waving me to come back. I did as told and smiled at them once I was in front of them.
"Morning guys."
Cameron put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me. "Hey what happened to you last night? You disappeared."
"Oh uh I wasn't feeling too good and plus you guys know I’m not that big of a party person. I came back to the van and just went to sleep." I lied.
"Alright well next time let us know. We worried about you."
I looked at Tay and smiled. "No worries, I will."
She smiled back and checked the time on her phone.
"Is it almost time?" Cameron asked.
"What's going on?" I asked them both.
Cameron smiled down at me. "We're going to the mall with the guys of All Time Low."
I froze. Just when I had made it my day's goal to avoid him, it turns out we'll be spending the day together.
Minutes seemed to fly by and we were now currently on our way to the mall. I was a seat or two away from Zack next to a window. The entire ride I was nervous to even look at him. I was embarrassed beyond belief. When we got to the mall, I was was the first one to dash inside. I ventured off on my own when I suddenly felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and came face to face with Alex Greico and standing behind him was Vinny.
"Hey you ok?" Greico asked.
I sighed. "Not really but promise me you won't tell any of the WATIC guys. I don't want to be a burden on them."
Vinny hugged me. "Sev you could never be a burden to anyone."
"I'm just a wreck with all this shit going on in my family. I'm seriously just sick of it."
"Come on Sev let's get your mind off of all that and check out the mall. Let's have some fun." Greico suggested.
I took a deep breath and took him up on his offer. The three of us chilled throughout the day buying stuff and doing crazy shit. It was always a blast with these two guys. As the guys were checking out some new kicks we ran into Rian, Danny, and Zack.
"Sup." Danny said as he greeted us all.
Vinny and Greico greeted them back and got into a conversation. I decided to check out the women's shoes. I was suddenly startled by a deep voice.
"Hey there."
I turned around and came face to face with Zack. I truly never realized how good looking he was until today. I spaced out of my daze and tried to get away from him.
"Sevie wait."
I stopped in my tracks and turned to him, fully surprised that he knew my name.
"How did..."
"Vinny told me. Look about what happened last night..."
I shook my head. "That was my fault, I’m sorry I went off on you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go find my friends."
With that said I left him along with everyone else at the store. I soon spotted Jordan with some girl at the food court. The girl got up and made her way to the restroom as I got closer. As I was just walking up to Jordan I noticed Jack tell him something causing Jordan to spit his drink...right in my face.
"Oh my gosh, Sevie I’m so sorry. I didn't see you there."
Jordan handed me a napkin and with it I wiped my face. This to me was totally not my day.
"It's ok. I'll just go wash up."
I turned on my heels and ran to the restroom, straight to the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror just waiting for it to shatter at any moment. When it didn't, I sighed and cleaned myself off. I headed out and realized everyone was there. I glanced at Zack and noticed him give me a look of concern. I looked away and felt myself blush. Once again I was a complete bitch. 'Way to make a first impression' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah since feedback is great right now, and we had two more comments you guys get two more chapters! Keep it up guys!
Love, Sevie and Brittany
feedback = updates
<3333333