Status: (Slow but Active) Comment for Updates. The more comments, the faster we'll TRY to update.

Got My Heart in Your Hands

Support & Acceptance

I've never been very fond of hospitals. Ever since i was 7, i've been scared of them. Now here i am, along with We Are The In Crowd and All Time Low, in the waiting room while the doctors tend to Brittany. According to Cameron, she had gotten hit by a car while he was out looking for her.
I sat quietly in my seat as looked around the room at everyone. My eyes stopped on Zack. The look on his face just broke me. `He must really love her' i thought to myself. I stood up from my seat and made my way over to him.
"Hey."
He looked up at me. "Hey Sevie."
"Um mind if i sit next to you?" i asked, loud enough for only him to hear.
"Go ahead."
I sat down and faced him. "She'll be fine Zack."
"But what if..."
I shook my head, stopping from going on. "No buts or what ifs. She's gonna be ok, i know it. Look i may not know her as well as you do but i know she'll make it through."
He sighed and smiled weakly. "Thanks..."
I blushed. "No problem..."
Zack then brushed his hand against my cheek. "You know, you look very beautiful when you blush."
"I whaa...?"
Before i could say anything else, Zack and i overheard an unnecessary remark from Ian.
"This new chick Brittany has some issues. Instead of bringing her on tour why didn't the guys just send her to a fucking pshyc ward?"
"Watch your fucking mouth Planet!"
Zack quickly rose from his seat and grabbed Ian by the collar of his shirt.
"You wanna repeat that again you stupid shit? Go ahead I dare you. i could have you kicked off the crew like that, you fucking smartass bitch!"
Right when I saw Zack raise a fist, i quickly made my way over to him and held his fist back.
"Zack, please don't do it."
He looked down at me still a bit angry but soon calmed down with a sigh. Once he let go of Ian's shirt, Ian stepped away from Zack and made his way further into the waiting room. I remained by Zack's side up to the point when we had to
leave. Zack, Jack, Alex, and Rian were of course gonna stay in case something came up with Brittany. Jordan decided to stay to remain close to her. I hugged my best friend tightly and told him, and the guys of All Time Low, to be strong. I also told them all to let me know if anything happened. After that, the remainder of us left back to the buses. when we got there, I stepped out of the car and followed my friends to our van.
"I can't believe something like that happened to Brittany. I really hope everything turns out okay."
The rest of us all nodded and agreed with Tay. Cameron then turned to me and smiled.
"I'm glad to see you're opening up more."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You and Merrick of course, what you think we didn't notice?"
I blushed and looked down at my feet. "I'm just trying to be nice since..."
"You blew up in Zack's face that night of the party?" Rob asked.
I looked up at him. "How did you..."
Mike sighed, gaining my attention. "Zack told all of us. Greico and Vinny also told us that you kinda shunned Merrick away at the mall and also that you still have family problems."
"Why didn't you tell us about all of this Sevie? We're your friends, your best friends."
I looked at Cameron then back at my feet. "I just don't wanna be a burden to you guys. There's so much that i still owe you guys. Adding my problems wouldn't do you guys any good."
Tay walked up to me and took my hands in hers. "You are not a burden to any of us Sevie. We love you and want to be there for you. We got your back."
I looked up at Tay and smiled as tears slid down my cheeks. I looked at all the guys then back at her. "You guys are all the absolute best."
"Pshh tell us something we don't know."
Tay and I punched Cameron in the arm and laughed as a group at his comment before making our way back to the van. Just as i was about to sleep, my phone lit up letting me know that i had just recieved a text. I opened it, surprised that it had come from an unknown number. I shrugged it off and continued with
the message. 'Sorry if i woke you up but you did tell us to let you know if we found out anything about Brittany. She's okay. A bit hurt here and there but still okay. She'll be out tomorrow. Thanks for being there for me Sevie. Sleep tight and i'll see your beautiful face tomorrow. Z.M.' I felt my face heat up at the last part of the message. I replied with a 'Thank you and see you tomorrow' before saving his number and finally going to sleep, with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sevie here. Thanks so much for the amazing feedback. Ya'll are rad <3