Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

No Quarter.

The club was loud and full of people dancing. I could feel the vibe from everyone in the room. I longed to be on the same level as them.

Syd pulled me aside from the group and began making out with me. I felt something fall onto my tongue, as ours danced together. Our bodies so close together. I knew what he had just done. He slipped me an LSD tablet. I hadn't done it since I was fourteen.

Tonight was special. I was finally back with my friends. I couldn't believe it. I was moving back in a month with Syd and I think David and Nicole were going to room with us. We had all found a flat in Southern London.

Roger didn't seem too happy and probably felt left out. I wondered what he thought of Nicole now. Did he still love her?

...Of course he did. There's no way he doesn't still love her.

The acid finally hit Syd and I and we began dancing to the wonderful, psychedelic music. David and Nicole were drinking and Roger, well, he was sulking in the corner, beer in hand. I wondered if he would do some acid with Syd and I.

I whispered my plan in Syd's ear and he nodded, knowing that he needed to cheer up his best friend and band mate. Syd and Roger had been playing in a band with a couple of other men. That had had a few gigs here and there, but nothing big.

Roger was surprised at our proposal, but he sure as hell didn't want to take part in it. He said it would give him bad memories from his first trip.

What had happened for him on that night?