Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Love You To Death.

April 9th, 1965

I was sitting on my porch, of my nice new house that Syd and I bought last year. I finally opened my restaurant two years ago, and I was making lots of money.

Syd and Roger were in a band with Nick and Rick, named The Pink Floyd Sound. They had another guy playing lead guitar, but I felt like he were to leave soon. Bob Klose, just did not fit in with our group. Not one bit.

David and I were starting to become real good friends, Roger and Nicole were going steady and Syd...well, Syd was going insane. He was taking way too much acid these days. I was going to talk to him tonight. Tell him how I felt.

After all, it is my birthday...

Nicole and I were smoking a joint on my porch, watching the city and life go by. I wanted to do shrooms tonight, like we did so many years ago. I couldn't believe it was my 20th birthday and I was already very successful in life.

"You know who came to my cafe yesterday?" I asked Nicole. She shrugged.
"John Lennon! But he was in disguise. I totally melted."

We talked for a little bit, but then David came and joined us. He sat in the middle of us and took a puff off the joint. He seemed rather happy.

"Happy birthday, Cheryl! I've got something for you!" He pulled out a big bag of shrooms for me.
"DAVID! Thank you so much! Everyone's invited to come do shrooms tonight! Tell Nick and Rick!"

And that's how we all got to doing shrooms tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry!

Also, the last few chapters had been jumping from Rick to Nick...well, it was a little miscommunication between LoVe Is ReAl and I. So, both men were there if either were mentioned.