Everything We Had

Hunny I'm Home

Have you ever felt like your life was about to be at its all time high, and that you have never experienced such happiness before. Well that’s exactly how I felt in this beautifully cloudy morning. I actually wanted to go out side and remake that part in “Hairspray”, where the Tracy girl starts singing about Good Morning Baltimore. Wow, that would’ve made quite a show to my neighbors.
This all started when the clock hit 8:30 and Gabriel called me telling me he will come pick me up in about an hour. This although, did make me a little angry that he woke me up so early; proved that all that I thought was a dream is in actuality reality. I have never gotten out of bed so fast as I did just a few minutes ago.
After taking a short shower (compared to my usual 30 min.) I went to my closet and chose what I would be wearing for this oh so very fine morning. After some consideration I decided that some light washed, ripped, skinny’s would do the trick. Along with that I wore my Star Wars t-shirt that has Darth like Uncle Sam saying I WANT YOU FOR THE DARK SIDE, and my orange and black checkered vans. I put my hair up in a pony tail having to let a lot of the hair fall on my face because my numerous layers; did some simple eyeliner and I has headed down stairs.
By the time I got to the kitchen I noticed my mom was already up and making breakfast.
“Were are you going so early in the morning?” She looked at me with a surprised face.
“Oh, Gabriel is taking me to this place.”
“May I know where he is taking you.” She asked now a little subspecies.
“No, Its kind of like this secret place he showed me yesterday.”
I saw now her grinning face that I have seen countless times, the ‘I was so right like always’ face.
“So its finally happened.”
“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I got my favorite Lucky Charms cereal and sat down on the table.
“Oh, come one! There is no other reason for you out of all people to get up this early in the morning. To get you to go to school I have to scream at the top of my longs like at least seven times, I’m starting to think it would be best to get one of those bullhorns.”
I had to roll my eyes at this. “Fine! Yes it happened now can you be a normal mother and let this go. I have to eat fast so I wont be late.”
With that she left me be.
It took me just about ten minutes to finish my dry cereal and orange juice (I absolutely hate milk). Then just in time I heard the bell ring and ran right to it.
I opened the door and there stood my boyfriend; wow I never knew it would feel this great to actually say that (or think).
“Hello”
“Hi.” was my oh so witty remark.
He leaned in and gave me that sweetest but fastest kiss on earth.
“I’ve been waiting all night and morning to do that.” He whispered.
I smiled and gave him a second kiss. Then we heard someone clearing their throught behind Gabriel.
I believe that this day could not get any better then this.
“DADDY!” I ran to him and leaped into his arms
“Hey, hunny!” He hugged me back just as tight.
“I’ve missed you so much.” We let go and he kissed the top of my head.
“I know I’ve missed you too. Now who is this boy.” he got serious at looked towards Gabriel.
“My name is Gabriel, sir.” He stuck out his hand for my dad to shake.
My dad looked at his hand and then at him, gave him a glare and then like magic smiled and shook Gabriel’s hand.
“Good to meet you. I’ve heard quite some lot about you.” I blushed as those words escaped his mouth.
“Oh, really. Only good things I hope.” Gabriel looked my way and smiled my favorite smile.
“Only the best.” My dad laughed.
“Well I guess I’ll go and surprise my wife now, ill be seeing you guys later.” He winked and shut the house door.
“I really don’t want to know what will be occurring in that house on this day.”
Gabriel laughed at this comment and allowed me to drag him to his car.