Everything We Had

Where is he?

The party was over a few hours after our conversation. Gabriel had left me alone in the tree house after what i said about wanting to be a vampire, he looked really pissed off. I staid there listening to my Ipod trying to figure out what had happened. I mean why would he get so mad. And then the "you have no idea what you are asking for" crap, is he for real?! The funny part is that he hasn’t called me at all in the past week, and that has never happened, we talk and hang out almost every day. for this same reason I’m going over to his house today.

I hate driving over there not only douse it take forever but it has the bumpiest rode in all of Florida.

About 47 minutes later I finally get to his house and he is not even there.
I take out a spare key that he gave me just for emergencies and opened the front door. I decided to just sit on the couch and watch tv untill he gets back.

(5 house later)
*police serine*
holy shit what’s happening.
*vibrate*
I notice its just my ring tone for my mom.
"hallo"
"Billie, were in the world are you I’ve called you about five times" my moms voice was thick with worry.
"sorry mom i kind of fell asleep, I’m a Gabriel’s waiting for him to get here"
"oh well its getting pretty late maybe you should just come home"
"mom I’m kind of worried about him"
"what, why what’s he doing" she was really alarmed i guess she was thinking that he was into something bad.
"nothing he just hasn’t called me in a week and I don’t know I just have this weird feeling.
"ok well then come home and call him tomorrow"
"..........um mom I think I’m going to stay here and wait until he gets back I’m really worried"
"well.......I don’t know...........well call me when he gets there and when you are coming back, ok"
"thanks mom, ill do that, love you goodnight"
"love you too"
then the tone went dead................................................

I wonder were he could be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo!
I hope that people liked this chapter
I cant wait to put up the next one because i personaly love it!!!!!!!!
hehe, bye bye!
(i know i put this ! alot but o well)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hehe!!!!!!!!)