Everything We Had

Bat Country

i have waited and waited and he hasn't come home yet. mom is getting really worried too and said that tomorrow i had to come home after all Ive been in his house for three days already.
i need to go get a shower now. so i go into his room and borrow some underwear that apparently have not been used yet (i know this is pretty weird but hey I'm not going to stay in my underwear OK). i take out a t-shirt and go to the shower.
after about 35 minutes i come out in his boxers and t-shirt head towards the kitchen and open up the fridge and take out some jello (yay jello i LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE JELLO). i go back to the living room and do what I've been doing the past few days, sit on the couch and watch pointless TV.

god when is that damned kid going to get home.
you know what I'm going to put on some music I'm sick of this.

i get up and go to his stereo system and put the first CD that i find.................ooooooo this is perfect
i put in a CD by avenged sevenfold and practically the only song i really know "bat country"

(AN: for this part i think you will get a better picture of it if you try and find the song and hear it)

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man / Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. / I trie-ie-ied to drive all through the night, / the heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights. / No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me. / Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone). / Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. / My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). / No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention. / As Ie-ie-ie adjust to my new sights the rarely tired lights will take me to new heights. / My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite. / Tomorrow might not make it but everything's all right. / Mental fiction follows me; show me what it's like to be set free. / Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone). / Too many doses and I'm starting to get an attraction. / My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone). / No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention. / So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my vision's so unclear. / Now take a trip with me but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. / Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay. / These eyes won't see the same, after I flip today..........................
i have been dancing this hole time but now that the instruments are starting with their solos i just totally go insane. Just as it was getting awesomely good i hear the voice that i have been aicking to hear in the past week.

"what on earth are doing" Gabriel screamed from the front step of the door.
"oh shit" i was in the middle of pretending to play the guitar and was in some weird position and that was when i somehow fell backwards. when i dint feel the floor and the pain i opened my eyes and there was Gabriel with his arms around my waist looking at me intently.
i got up as fast as i could master with out falling again

"oh Gabe I'm sooo sorr.... wait a minute why the hell am i apologizing? you mister have a lot of explaining to do" i walked to the stereo and turned it off. i turned around and put me hands on my hips. (all in all i bet i looked quit interesting)
he just stared at me with a bewildered look.
"what do you mean i have 'some explaining to do' you are the one that is in my house wearing my underwear and shirt and dancing around like if you were some sort of maniac, which by the way at this point I'm pretty sure you are. "
"what do you mean you have no explaining to do and the reason why I'm in you house wearing you underwear, shirt and dancing around like a maniac is because i was worried sick about you, oh and don't you ever question my sanity again its quite rude."
"what do you mean you mean you were worried" he started walking towards me and then sat on the chair that was right in front of my.
"are you kidding me?" i could not believe what he was saying he surely is the insane one here.
he looked up at me and i could tell that he was being completely sen sire.
"for heavens sake, you don't call me for a week and then when i come to you house to see if there is something wrong your not even home, and then when i wait for you here three days you don't come home"
"oh" he looked down at his hands
"yeah oh do you have any idea how worried me and my mom have been"
he looked up at me really fast "your mom is here too?" he started to look around.
for some odd reason that made me feel pretty up set "no sorry to disappoint you"
"you know what it actually seams like you are more interested in my mother than me"
he stood up as soon as the words had left my mouth "why on earth would you say that"
"because" i don't know why but for some reason my eyes started to water and i had to look down.
he held my chin up so that he could see my face and a single tear slid down my cheek (damn it why do i have to be to oversensitive)
he wiped it away with his other hand and then hugged me "I'm so sorry Billie ill never leave you again"
"promise?" i sobbed into his shirt "i promise" he kissed the top of my head and inhaled.
we sat down and just staid there until i was unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay he came back!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe!................................................................................................HOLA! xD