Everything We Had

Blood stained Lips

i walk forward, i have been doing just that for a while now but nothing moves, everything stays the same. the sky is gray as well as the floor and all my surroundings, but there is also a very thick mist in the air that makes it almost impossible to see, well except a dark figure that keeps on getting closer. it takes me a while but i finally reach the figure, and with the mist gone now i can see that its...............Gabriel? He was there in front of me in all glory, looking down into my eyes. I stared back at him. then suddenly without Any warning we are kissing, and i don't understand how this could happen. Even though i don't understand it i don't stop it.
His hands are on my face tracing patterns, and mines are on his chest. we stay like that for a while.
Then i feel pain. Such excruciating pain that i almost scream it out. i open my eyes and i see red. red in this black and white world and its so strange.
when i look at his face i am shocked to see his lips red. i see that a thick red substance is running down his shine. thats when i realize that I'm covered in blood, and he is drinking it.
i look up at his eyes and they are a dangers red, a red so bright that scares me to death.
i scream at the top of my lungs.

i open my eyes when i hear Gabriel's considered voice calling out to me.
Suddenly we are not in that black and white world, but in his living room. He is hovering on me and i cant breath. I try to push him off but its no use. Thankfully he sees what I'm trying to do and gets off of me.
i fall to the floor and cant help but cry. i cry so hard it hurts. i know that i must look insane and like crap but i don't care. what i saw hurt me, and the funny thing is that i wasn't scared because what happened to me, but because of his eyes. His eyes that were usually kind, gentle and loving changed and seemed hateful, dangerous, and hungry.
i felt him go down with me and put his arms around me, and i sobbed in his chest.

that day or night I'm not too sure i cried. I cried until my eyes were drained and not a single tear would come out. and Gabriel he was just there holding me, comforting me. He dint say a word, and for that i was grateful.

I think that after i calmed down i feel asleep, but again I'm not too sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola!
ok to anyone who is reading this let me just tell you that if you have read the twilight books well the vampires in my story are similar to them (i like the way Stephenie Meyer invented them) but that douse not mean that any of the characters will be in this story if i do decide to put any other of her ideas then again i will inform you.

OK well i really hope everyone is enjoying my story and it would really mean a lot if you comment it thank you.............................bye bye!