Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Please don't go now!

I watched Jasmine jumped just as I was about to reach out to her, I hung over the edge of the railing while she fell into the water her body basically crashing into the water, I screamed her name over and over again and she looked up but shook her head and turned away being crushed by another wave, I waited for her head to pop back up but it didn't I looked at Matt who had worried eyes searching from above but he couldn't see her.

I stood back and took my jacket off before Brian grabbed my arm.
'Jimmy no!'
'Brian let me go I'm going to get Jasmine!'
'Jimmy you could get hurt!' Brian yelled with a sad look in his eyes.
'I don't give a fuck about me right now Brian! I just want Jasmine to be okay!' I said with tears filling my eyes, Brian let go of my arm and I jumped over the railing as I felt Matt's hand reach out for me but it was too late I was already falling.

When I hit the water it was freezing against my skin and I pulled myself up so that I resurfaced, I couldn't see Jasmine so I went under, way under. When I first went down I couldn't see much the water was pulling me back restricting me from swimming, I came back up to get some air and quickly went back down before the wave came crashing over me.

Going down again I went deeper, I saw the red liquid near me and my heart was in my throat that could only be Jasmine's blood, I swam down more and saw her descending I reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her closer into my chest, her body was lifeless, and colder against my bare chest.

Bringing my head out of the water, I began to swim with Jasmine in my arms it became hard when my arm got tired and the water kept pulling me back, I could hear the waves getting louder and feel them getting harsher a wave come over me and pulled me under and pushing me backwards I had almost let Jasmine fall from my grip. Bringing her tighter into my chest I swam with one arm but that wasn't going to stop me from getting to the surface and out of the water, I pushed myself harder as Matt, Brian, Zacky and Johnny met me halfway pulling both Jasmine and myself out of the water.

'Jimmy, are you alright?' Zacky pulled me on the sand and sat next to me, I just lay there trying to breath and even coughed up some water, I looked over at my baby girl she wasn't breathing.

'Jasmine..' I whispered dragging myself closer to her as Matt did CPR on her. 'Jasmine come on, come back to us baby please..please don't go now..come on baby girl breath!' I cried holding her icy cold hand.
'Brian, hospital!' Matt yelled and Brian pulled his phone from his pocket and called the ambulance. A couple of people passing by had stopped and formed a crowd, then one guy came from the crowd saying he was a doctor and took over doing the CPR procedure for Matt.

'Has someone called the hospital?!' The guy yelled.
'Yeah I did they are literary one minute away..' Brian said wiping the tears from his eyes.
'She has lost a lot of blood and I'm not getting a pulse..' The guy said no giving up.
'Please save her, save my daughter please!' I cried letting the tears fall freely and the man looked at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen.

Talaya please! Help her! She is too young! PLEASE!

I began to cry and it was coming out hard, I pulled my self even closer than before to Jasmine's body, I ran my hand over her face her skin was paley-blue. The guy had given up and pulled back away giving us space but then Jasmine started to cough up the water and the guy turned her on her side and the Ambulance arrived just in time to do what they had to do.

Putting her on a stretcher I followed them to the truck and got in the back, the whole way there it was silent she hadn't opened her eyes but she was alive, I was relieved that she was going to be okay, but the pang stayed in my heart knowing I had almost lost my little girl, that she was scared and went to the extent of hurting herself instead of coming to me.

As soon as we got to the hospital they made me wait in the waiting room, telling me I couldn't go and see Jasmine I argued with the nurse and even a few doctors telling them that she was my little girl and that I was going to go and see her, but I calmed down when Matt and the others had walked through the door rushing to my side.

'Jimmy you need to calm down, they just need privacy to help Jasmine out come on sit down they will come and get us if anything thing happens..' Johnny convinced me to sit down.

'It's all my fault.' I whispered and Johnny and Zacky heard while Matt and Brian went to get us something to eat.
'Jimmy this is not your fault..' Zacky put a hand on my shoulder.
'She almost died Zacky, how isn't that my fault?'
'Because you had no way of knowing she would do this..'

'She wanted to kill herself Zacky..she wanted to die..w-what am I supposed to do!' I put my head in my hands.
'Talk to her Jim, ask her why she did it. We have to help her and we are all going to help her no matter what it takes, I want to see that girl smile.' Zacky smiled a little, I relaxed because I knew I'd have my friends there with me not only helping Jasmine but helping me.

'Thanks Zacky, Thanks Johnny..I'm just going to shut my eyes for a while wake me if anything happens okay?'
'Okay man, oh here you might to put this on you'll get cold.' Johnny handed me a dry jacket from Matt's car. I slid on the jacket and let the warmth wrap itself around me before shutting my eyes it didn't take me long to fall into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are any mistake or things that don't make sense in sentences..I am half asleep writing this..I will edit when I update next.

Anyway thanks for reading!
Sarah-Elizabeth.