Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

"Punk Ass Bitches!"


“I know what I saw Jimmy!” Mariah threw her hands in the air.
“Yeah and what was that?”
“You and Jenny in the same bed! That’s what I fucking saw! SHE WAS NAKED NEXT TO YOU JIMMY! NAKED! WHAT THE FUCK IS WAS A NAKED JENNY MILES DOING IN YOUR BED HUH?”

“THEY SET ME UP! THEY SET US UP! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SENT YOU THAT MESSAGE? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I HAVE A LUMP THE SIZE OF AN EGG ON MY FOREHEAD? DO YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS TALAYA?” Jimmy shouted and Mariah shook her head. “Because Tyler Summers knocked me the fuck out, put me in the same bed as her then messaged you saying to coming so you would think it was me messaging you, when you came over was I asleep?”

“Yes but..” Mariah trailed off.

“For fuck sake! Listen to me, I did NOT sleep with Jenny Miles nor do I find her attractive in any way! Who the fuck told you this anyway?” Jimmy looked at Mariah and she looked over at Tyler who was smiling pleased at the drama he had caused. “Oh Tyler! Come here buddy!” Jimmy sung with a pissed off tune, Mariah tried to grab Jimmy but he snatched his hand away from her and basically ran up to Tyler, I sprung from my feet and sprinted after Jimmy as him and Tyler were now surrounded by a crowd of other school kids.

Pushing my way past I saw Jimmy on the floor with Tyler underneath him trying to protect himself but it was no use Jimmy had gotten him and knocked him out cold, I noticed this and dragged Jimmy away from Tyler who was being carried away by his friends. In my arms Jimmy thrashed about and I couldn’t keep a hold of him any longer until Brian grabbed his body and slammed him up against a wall, looking around at why Jimmy was thrashing around I saw Jenny and Mariah going at it once again for the four time within three days.

“Zack! Johnny!” I yelled catching their attention they looked up and saw Mariah being thrown around by Jenny and few other girls as people watched, then I saw Michelle and Val come running around the corner and push through the crowd and started to pummel each girl that laid their hands on Mariah. Zack was first to reach Mariah and picked her up is his arm bringing her over to Jimmy, he reached for her and pulled her tight into his arms. Even if they were fighting we knew they still loved each other.

I heard Val scream in pain and that’s when I sprung into action pushing girls out of the way to get to her and some girls even started to attack me but Michelle had gotten them off of me and I picked up Val and Michelle pulling them from the fight but the girls didn’t have enough so Michelle did the one thing she could, she went in there kicking and screaming and god was it scary. Brian knew he didn’t have to go and protect Michelle because she had knocked out four girls just by kicking them in the temple.

“Fuck this shit, I’m leaving all everyone does is cause nothing but trouble for me and Jimmy!” Mariah yelled looking at everyone who looked at her and then pointing to Tyler and the other popular people and flipping them off. “FUCK ALL YOU PUNK ASS BITCHES! GO TO GODDAMN HELL MOTHERFUCKERS!” Mariah walked out of the school with her fingers up and her head held high.

That was the last day Mariah Talaya Stone stepped foot into our high school, it was the last day Tyler saw her or ever spoke shit about her because of the beating Jimmy gave him. But Jenny, she was like the annoying bug that never gave in, she was the slut of the school, the clueless whore who didn’t get that people just didn’t want her. And what we didn’t know at the time was that Jenny was going to drive Jimmy and Mariah insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short chapter..kind of a filler but it's important I guess :S

Thank you to those who commented.
The wall of awesomeness..
Hell's.Angel
Shadow14
KillJoySynner
fienix66613
Zacky Vengeance ;;

going to update again :3 just because I can.
Sarah-Elizabeth x