Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

The truth she cries.

It’s been two weeks now since the accident at the pier and Jasmine still has awaken, I haven’t left her side. And I wouldn’t dare. I am feeling better then what I was before, because that day that Val came was the day my heart was filled with hoped when I had awoken from my sleep she had told me that she knew Talaya was pregnant but was sworn to secrecy to keep her mouth closed, I’m guessing Val thought I was mad with her but I was far from it.

Val told me that Talaya had said that I would be a good father if I was to ever meet Jasmine, that no matter what I’d risk my life for her and she was right I did and I will continue to do so for as long as I live. That’s what gave me hope. Something so small and what most people would think is just words but to me it was the kick I need to pull me into shape to pull me from my worried state.

‘Jimmy here I got you McDonalds.’ Zack smiled putting the bag next to me, I could smell the food and I knew it was calling me without even hesitating I snatched the bag from the bedside table and start to stuff my face like a barbarian. ‘I see your hungry..’ Zack laughed just as Brian, Michelle, Val and Matt walked in.

‘Jimmy!’ They all gasped.
‘Wha?’ I managed to say with my mouth full of chips.
‘You’re eating..’ Brian exclaimed.
‘Well yeah, I thought about what you guys were saying and you’re all right Jasmine wouldn’t want me hurting myself, so I got my sleep, I’m eating, smiling and waiting for my baby girl to wake up and when she does I’ll do anything and everything possible to help her because she is my world, I will stop at nothing and no one will stop me and if they try I will kick their mother fucking asses! And anybody who hurts her will face me and my knuckle fucking sandwich! Even though I have known her for a short time I love my daughter and I’m going to make up for not being there to protect her I’m going to be the dad she didn’t have and I-’

‘Jimmy..’ Brian interrupted me.

‘Hold on Brian I’m almost finished talking. Anyway like I was saying I made a promise to Talaya that if we were to have kids I’d be there to hold them and help them I would-‘

‘Jimmy..’ Brian said again and I was about to yell at him for interrupting me but stopped.

‘Dad..’

Brian smiled and so did everyone else, I watched them leave the room. I turned to see Jasmine, with both a shocked expression and a regretful one as tears crept their way down her cheeks, I smiled and stood wiping the tears that fell from her crystal blue eyes then just when I was about to say something the door cam flying open and a doctor came in looking at Jasmine with wide eyes.

‘How do you feel Jasmine?’ The doctor said.

it’s like everyone feels like interrupting me today?

‘Fine..’ she didn't make eye contact with him
‘You’re not sore or feeling any pain at all?’
‘No, none.’

‘Alright I’ll be back in an hour to check on you.’ And with that he left the room I turned back looking at Jasmine who still had tears escaping her eyes. I gentle put my hand to her cheek and she looked up at me, she looked into my eyes but pulled away looking down at her hands.

‘Sweetie why are you crying?’
‘Because I-I left the house without you knowing, I made you worry then I jumped off the pier and almost died.’
‘But you didn’t.’
‘But I almost did...what if the person who pulled me out had gotten hurt it would have been all my fault!’
‘You don’t remember what happened after you jumped do you?’ I whispered sitting on the side of the bed and she moved over but hissed in pain when she did. She shook her head no. ‘I jumped in after you an-’

‘You what? Dad you could have died!’ She cut me off frowning.
‘I’d want to die knowing my little girl is safe rather than me stand there and do nothing.’
‘Are you hurt..?’ She asked still frowning.
‘No, I’m fine.’

‘I’m sorry I caused you all this trouble..I-I just thought you’d be better off without an emotional, mentally unstable daughter like me. I didn’t mean to cause you all this pain, I was just scared and I-’ Jasmine cut herself off and looked down at her hands again as she began to shake she knew I saw this but she tried to hide it.

‘Why are you scared?’
‘I’m afraid you’ll leave me, I’m afraid they’ll find me and kill me.’
‘They? They who baby?’ I grabbed her hands and she squeezed mine tightly.

‘The Waldon’s..’ She whispered with fear in her voice.
‘They won’t find you, I won’t let them.’ And it’s true I wasn’t going to.

It stayed quiet for a few minutes and I sat waiting for Jasmine to say something but she didn’t she just stared down at her hands in mine they were cold or so I thought turns out it was my hands that were cold I let a shiver run down my spine and Jasmine saw this and giggled before doing the little choking thing she does. ‘Why do you do that?’

She knew what I meant. ‘I do it because when I was younger Terry had hit me in the throat with a plank of wood..my voice has never been the same since, so whenever I eat or laugh I choke..’

‘I’m going to kill that fucker..’ I growled and Jasmine hung her head again. I lifted her up in my arms and sat where she lay at first she was shocked by me picking her up but she relaxed as I placed her next to me with my arms around her.

‘Why’d you do it Jasmine? Why’d you jump..?’ I didn’t expect her to answer right away as she pulled herself closer to me and wrap her arms around me I wasn’t expecting that to happen.

‘I couldn’t sleep, I didn’t plan to stay at the pier, I thought I’d go for a walk and come back I promise, then when I started to feel tired I didn’t move I fell asleep at the pier...I thought I could get a good nights rest at the one place that took all the pain and worry away from me but I was wrong, I had a nightmare and when I woke I couldn’t take it I didn’t want to be here anymore...but after I jumped I regretted it then I hit my head and I don’t remember what happened.’ She sob and I held her tighter as she looked up at me. ‘I’m sorry for the pain I caused dad, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you..’

‘Baby girl, I’m just glad that you’re safe, what happened is behind us now and it won’t be coming back. I am just glad to have you in my arms. Lets get some rest my little princess.’ I whispered the last part and pressed my lips to her forehead as she shut her eyes.

I am the most blessed man on earth to have this beautiful girl as my daughter, I am a blessed man to have her in my life, she doesn’t know it but she had changed my life she has given me something worth living for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww she is finally awake!
YAY!

Thank you to those who commented.
The wall of awesomeness..
Hell's.Angel
Shadow14
KillJoySynner (This update is for you because I just had to update!)
fienix66613
Zacky Vengeance ;;

Sarah-Elizabeth x