Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Bonding Time.

The doctor released me three days ago after I had woken up, why he kept me in the hospital for three me days was beyond mine and dads knowledge seeing as I was perfectly fine despite being a little bruised. I was sitting on the lounge what a bowl of chicken soup in my lap watching Beauty and The Beast, I was by myself because Dad said that he needed to go shopping for some things and took uncle Zack and Johnny with him, Uncle Brian and Matt were out with Aunt Michelle and Aunt Val.

I sat there looking at the soup it started to look weird and gross for my liking I got up and threw it in the sink just when I heard the door open I almost jumped when I saw Uncle Matt staring at me with a huge smile on his face. ‘Oh my shit, Uncle Matt why do you always do that to me?’
‘Because it’s fun to smile, you should try it sometime honey.’
‘Ha-Ha!’ I fake laughed and rolled my eyes attempting to walk past him but he pulled me into a bear hug and throwing me over his shoulder. ‘What the hell..Where are we going?’
‘Out the back, you have been stuck in this house for the past three days!’

‘Maybe because I’m resting?’
‘More like Hibernating.’
I laughed for real and did that stupid little choking thing and Matt put me down near the pool, I looked at the water and it reminded me of the pier...

‘Jasmine? You going to come in with me?’

You’ve got to be joking..

I shook my head. ‘I don’t think I could, I- uh..’
‘It’s okay we can just sit our feet in the pool then?’ Uncle Matt noticed my fear and sat in the with his legs in the pool kicking them I sat down next to him putting my feet in the pool despite it raining we still sat outside with our legs in the pool while we laughed and talked about random things, Uncle Matt even told me stories about dad and mom when they were younger.

‘Your mom was so mad at him when he threw the flour on her..it was bad enough he had put water on her but flour just made it a whole lot worse for him.’ Uncle Matt laughed.
‘I would have love to see the expression on her face.’ I smiled looking up at the sky as the rain became lighter.

‘There’s that beautiful smile I’ve been waiting to see.’
I blushed and turned my head away from him. ‘I don’t know what you mean..’
‘This is the first time I’ve seen you smile honey, a real smile..and I am hoping I get to see it more often.’ Uncle Matt’s eyes looked into mine, I had to admit he had really nice eyes but not as nice as Uncle Zack’s emerald green eyes.

‘I don’t know if I can..’ I looked at him not feeling scared to let my guard down with him.
‘What do you mean?’
‘For so long, I have gone through pain, I’ve had to suffer and deal with things that no human should deal with but I did and it’s broken me, I have too many scars to count not only physical scars but mental and emotional as well so it’s going to take me some time to get used to this Uncle Matt and I’m sorry that I can’t smile as much as you’d like I’m just used to not saying anything or smiling or expressing my feelings, it’s taken over my personality and made me this whole different person and I don’t like being this way and no matter how hard I try I just can’t get back to that happy girl I once used to be..because I thought I didn’t have a reason to be happy.’

He threw his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, he sighed out loud before looking up at the sky like I did minutes ago. ‘You know, you remind me so much of your mother..You’re brave, I know somewhere under there is that crazy, out-going girl, but you’re hidden behind a wall because you have had to be hidden for so long I get that..I just want to see my niece smile, we won’t hurt you like all those other families did Jasmine. We aren’t like them, we are your family and we are never going to give up on you, family stick together and are there for each other no matter what.’ He paused and looked at me showing his dimples slightly. ‘Whenever you need me honey I will be there, if you are ever in trouble you call me okay. Me and Val will be here for you no matter what and so will your dad and everyone else. We love you cup cake.’ He kissed my forehead and stood up, he put his hand out and I took it helping me to my feet, Uncle Matt took out his phone and handed it to me I looked at him confused before realizing what he was giving it to me for.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and handed it to him and he put his number in my phone and I did the same.
He had me under little Sullivan.
I had him under Uncle Mattie.

I was about to put my phone away when I felt it buzz in my hand, looking at the screen I had one new message. Opening it I saw it was from Uncle Matt

Uncle Mattie: Smile Princess. (:
You: You’re a goof ball Uncle Mattie. ^_^
Uncle Mattie: I’m the best damn goof ball you’ve ever met! :P
You: Why are we texting if we are standing right next to each other?
Uncle Mattie: We are bonding.
You: I didn’t know people bonded this way...is this considered normal?
Uncle Mattie: Who says we are normal?
You: Good point.


We both looked up from our phones and busted out laughing, we walked back to the back door still letting out laughter as Dad stood with his head tilted to one side and eye brow raised.

‘Hey Honey, why were you and Matt laughing like weirdo’s?’
I looked over at Uncle Matt who put his finger to his lips and walked off laughing. ‘No reason..’
‘Okay then..You’re not plotting an evil plan to put spiders under my bed are you?’ Dad leaned forward and whispered making sure no one else heard.
‘No dad we aren’t I promise!’ I smiled and he smiled too.

‘Come on baby girl me and you have reservations for Mcdonalds tonight!’
‘We do?’
‘Uh huh I need to talk to you about somethings.’ Dad picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

Why is does everyone keep doing that !

I began to worry about what dad wanted to talk to me about and even asked Uncle Matt if he knew and he said that he had no idea, maybe he did and just wasn’t telling me..as Dad drove like a maniac on the road I looked out the window sighing ever do often but dad didn’t hear me because he was too busy singing to “Barbie Girl.” Why he had this CD I don’t know and maybe don’t want to ask either.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm definitely on a roll with updating, my head is just filled with so much to write I have to write it all before I forget!
Sadly tomorrow I will be unable to update, have some dance excursion for school..FUN -.- this means I won't be able to update because I wont be home till late but I promise if I'm able to I will post something.

Thanks for reading guys (:
<3
Sarah-Elizabeth x