Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Fate runs our lives.

I opened her door and look inside her room she was sleeping again, god this girl could sleep, I walked over to her bed and sat on the end and she start to stir awake. 

'Uncle Brian what are you doing up so early?' Jasmine yawned.
I laughed. 'Little Jay it's 12 in the afternoon, I know you had a party last night and all but come on usually you're awake before I am and is-s that a hickey!?' 

Her eyes went wide, she sprung from the bed and into her bathroom but came out seconds later shaking her head. 'That's a bruise uncle Bri..Melanie hit me was text book in maths because I would tell her an answer..' 

'Why is it people like picking on you princess?' I frowned.
'Because its what I'm here for.'
'Little Jay!' I yelled and she cowered at my voice.

'Well then what am I here for huh? To fill the empty places in your hearts because my mothers gone and you didn't get a chance to say goodbye? I'm not my mother...I never will be..I will always be that girl everyone just loves to pick on, the girl who will end up losing everyone and everyone because of her past.' she said quietly but you could feel the anger behind her words. 

'Little jay you aren't here to fill that empty spot where your mother used to be she never left because we always kept her in our hearts.' 
'So what does that mean for me?' 

'Princess it means you've made your own place in our hearts that will forever remain yours, I love you honey with everything your my beautiful niece and I'd stop the world for you, we all would so don't you forget that okay princess?' I hugged her and she slowly hugged me back. 

'Okay..' she whispered I could hear it in her voice something was bothering her, she was keeping something from us.

I pulled away and sat down on her bed again as she stood at her closet choosing her outfit for the day, she walked into the bathroom andgo dressed when she came back out you could see the bruise on her shoulder, light eyeliner was on her eyes with mascara, her hair was now in a braid of some sort and she was wearing a long black dress.

Little jay looked at me then looked away quickly trying to get out the door but I got up and blocked it, she huffed and stepped back.

'Uncle Bri I'm not really in the mood for this..whatever this is.' she crossed her arms over her chest. 
'Whats wrong..?'
'You're not going to move until I tell you are you?' 
'Nope' I said making the "p" pop.
 
'Well then looks like your going to be standing there for a long time..cause there is nothing to tell.' Jasmine shrugged sitting down on her bed pulling out her phone. 
'Is it Lucas?' 
'No.'
'Amie?' 
'No..'
'Eddie?' 
'No.'

'Melanie?'
'...N-no.'
'Jasmine..please tell me what's going on if not me then Michelle or Val or your dad.. Or-'

She cut me off by screaming. 'NO! You can't tell dad that something's going on..I'll tell you just can't tell dad.' 
'Tell Jimmy what?' the door came open and Zacky came through shutting the door looking at the both of us. 'Whats going on here?' 
'Jasmine was going to tell me something that apparently Jimmy can't know about..' I said shrugging and Zacky nodded sitting next to Jasmine on the bed. 

____ 

They don't get it..I just can't be here anymore. It doesn't matter if I want to or they want me here I can't be here. They could die because of me..yet they think they can save me from my horrible past and keep me safe? 

Where ever I go my past follow me and by that I mean I'm being watched, at school I'm watched by Xavier.. When I'm out at the shops or out for dinner it's Malak.. When I'm home it's Jenny.. 

They think I don't know but I do I see them where ever I go, I know they want me to crumble and fall...to be in my grave just like my mother, I knew because there was no denying it was either me or dad. 

'So what can't we tell your dad?' Uncle Brian said raising his eyebrow.
'I had another encounter with Xavier.'
'When.' the two men said in unison.
'Last night.' I looked down thinking they were going to yell at me. 

'MOTHERFUCKER!' Uncle Zacky said. 'What happened honey?' 
'At the party.. I went to the bathroom and he must have seen me because when I turned around he was there he had the door locked and had a knife..so I keep my mouth shut and listened to what he told me to do.' 

'W-what happened then?'
'H..I..ugh I can't even say it take guess because whatever your thinking happened.' I got up and left my room, I ran downstairs out the front door, I couldn't be at home I needed to clear my head. 

'Little Jay! Wait! JASMINE!' Uncle Matt's voice boomed from behind me. I turned around but didn't say anything, he started to walk to closer to me and I could see the sadness in his eyes. 'Where are you going?' 

I shrugged in response. 'Honey you can't be by yourself you know that any-'
'Anything could happen to me I know..so why wait for it to happen? Just run at it head on' 
'What do you mean?' 
'I mean why try hide from whatever is going to happen and just go with the flow let fate run my life.' I said turning away. 

'Whats going on Little Jay?' 
'Why don't you ask Xavier? Or Malak? They would be happy to answer..Hell even Jenny Miles would!' I walked away, Uncle Matt asked me where I was going again but ignored him and made my way to Lucas's place..

____

After 15 times of calling Jasmine, Jimmy gave up on calling her and grabbed his keys, Michelle followed after him because she was the only one home. 

'Jimmy check with Lucas first okay?' Michelle buckled up her seatbelt.
'Yeah good idea, I've already called amie and Eddie they haven't heard from her since last night.'

The drive was silent Michelle was looking out her window but saw no sign of her niece, Jimmy pressed her foot down on the gas and sped the rest if the way to Lucas's house. 

Jimmy parked the car and jump out, Michelle was already knocking on the door and Lucas answered with a warm smile but he saw the look on their faces and was completely confused. 

'Hey..have you seen Jasmine?' Michelle asked the boy. 
'Uh noo.. Not since last night, she hasn't called me either..why is something wrong?' Lucs feared the worst. 
'She's been gone for over 9 hours Lucas..' Jimmy sighed rubbing his forehead. 

'Listen honey you stay here, we will find her okay we don't want to put you in danger.' Michelle gave a small smile.
Lucas went wide eyed, yeah his worst fear was she was missing and it just came true. 

'How could I just sit around when my girlfriend is missing?' I shouted a little but apologized afterwards. 
'Lucas it'll be alright, please just stay here with Mandy and we will call you when we find out something okay she is probably just at the shops or with one of the guys..' Michelle hugged Lucas and Jimmy did too walking back to the car Jimmy had a bad feeling in his stomach..he shrugged it off and got in putting the key in the ignition. 

He reversed and drove off again, they drove around for an hour before they decided to go back home, that feeling Jimmy had started to come back again as he was at an intersection the light turned green here pressed his foot down and out of the corner of his eye he saw a massive truck heading their way. 

There was nothing Jimmy could do, there was another car in front of him and he couldn't go anywhere, as if in slowly motion Jimmy shielded Michelle as the truck hit the car, the impact of the truck hitting Jimmy's car was so bad the car was pushed back a few feet and Jimmy saw black..

Michelle was being held in Jimmy's arms, she opened her eyes to see people surrounding her car, lights flashing, people crying and then someone caught her eye.. 

Malak Waldon. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people!
In a rush, would like to say happy new years!
There is one more to go, subscribe to the sequel!

Thank to the commenters x

Sarah-Elizabeth x