Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Apologies, Pineapple pizza's and Emily Rose.

I walked in the house to find Jimmy up against the bathroom door with his hands to his head, he hadn't notice me come inside nor did he notice me call his name four times. I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumped almost taking my head off when he jumped to his feet into a fighting position.

'Woah calm down..' I stepped backwards as he relaxed.
'Sorry Brian..I was just ahh..' Jimmy trailed off.
'Sitting up against the bathroom door?'
'Yeah..'
'Hey where's Jasmine, I thought she might like to watch a movie and have some pop corn and all that shit..' Matt said putting the bags of food and Pizza boxes on the table, then Johnny and Zacky soon came in after. 'Jim you alright?'

'Huh? oh me yeah I'm fine dude, just waiting for Jasmine to come out of the bathroom she hasn't come out for an hour.' Jimmy hung his head.
'How about you go and help out Matt and I'll talk to her?' I patted his shoulder and he nodded walking over to help Matt, Zacky and Johnny.

I knocked on the door lightly I heard someone sniffle and I knew then that Jasmine had been crying. I heard the door unlocked and then Jasmine cough, I took that as my time to enter. I swung the door open quickly stepped in and shut it lightly, taking one look at Jasmine something went wrong.

'Princess what's the matter?' I sat beside her she stiffened a little but relaxed after a minute.
'I yelled at dad..I-I didn't mean too I just..I can't help but feel it's my fault that mom isn't here.' I knew she wanted to say more so I kept quiet. 'I was basically telling dad who he was, saying that he would take me back to the orphanage once he found out that I was too much to handle and go back to his perfect life..but I-I didn't mean any of it and I am such an idiot for saying those things to him..'

I just let out a sigh and Jasmine placed a piece of hair behind her ear and brought her knees to her chest trying to hold in a whimper.

'If mom was here she would probably tell me it's okay..Just like dad tried to before, but how does he know that? how does anyone know that something will be alright because if it was going to be okay it would have from the start. Dad would of been happy with Mom..he could carry on his life as a drummer and have mom in his life at the same time but no I had to ruin that with my existence, I ruined their lives, I caused mom to leave all her friends and family behind, I caused her to get sick and pass away. If I never existed they would be happy alive together.'

'That's not true Jasmine, you're not the reason she left..you didn't ruin anyone's life...blaming yourself won't get you very far..you know when I was your age..I used to blame myself for what happened between my parents..it got the point where I even started to hurt myself and do stupid shit, I didn't realize that the reason they could no longer be together was because they just weren't meant for each other..' I paused and she waited for me to go on. 'but see when I was younger I thought it was me who did it, who broke them apart..although I might not have been in the same situation as you, I do know what it is like to feel like its all your fault and from experience trust me when I tell you, that this is not your fault princess.' I looked at her and put on a smile. She stayed quiet for a few minutes but then whispered.

'You aren't like the other families I've been with..your all different, you're all kind and accept me for me...'
'We aren't like the other families you have been with because we are your real family..where you belong.'

Jasmine sighed and stood to her feet, she offered me a hand and helped me up. 'I need to go apologize to dad..' I nodded and followed her out of the bathroom, Jimmy's head shot up from where he was sitting and eyes widen when he saw Jasmine.

'Dad, I'm sorry I said the things I did, it was foolish of me and rude..I'll be up in my room.' Jasmine hung her head and rushed for the stairs but Jimmy stopped her by picking her up in a hug.

'I want to apologize for making you mad and thinking that it's your fault Talaya left me and it's not baby, so don't even think that this was your fault okay..and why would you be going to your room..' Jimmy released Jasmine from their hug and raised an eyebrow at her.

She looked down at the floor and shrugged. 'Because I yelled at you..it was wrong of me to do that.'
'It's understandable Jasmine, but I'm still not seeing why you'd go to your room when you didn't do anything wrong.' Jimmy brought Jasmine to sit at the table as Johnny, Zacky and Matt joined.

I sat beside Johnny who sat beside Zacky, on the other side was Matt, Jimmy and Jasmine opposite me. Johnny was the first to grab a slice of pizza and Matt slapped his hand away gesturing for Jasmine to grab a piece but she just stared at the pizza and back to Matt and Johnny.

'I'm allergic to pineapple..' Jasmine stated and Matt quickly put the pizza back down and handed her the meat lovers pizza.
'What happens if you eat it?' Jimmy questioned.
'My air ways swell up and I can't breath..also I get a rash all around my neck and stomach.' Jasmine shrugged like it was a normal thing.
'How long has it been that way?' Johnny said with a mouth full of food earning him a slap upside the head from Zacky who scolded him for talking with his mouth full.

She just chuckled and continued talking. 'For as long as I can remember mum told me I got it from her but I always just thought it was because she didn't like pineapples, I didn't actually realize she was allergic to them like me..sorry I'm rambling I uh have to use the bathroom..excuse me.' Jasmine stood from her chair making no eye contact with us and went into the bathroom shutting the door. Locked.

We all waited for her to come back out and when we saw the handle turn we snapped our heads down and pretended we weren't waiting for her but I think she saw right through it when she rushed back to the table and sat down looking at Johnny who gave her a questioning look.

After we had finished eating, Matt let Jasmine choose what movie she wanted to watch, she ended up picking "the exorcism of Emily rose." I never really liked that movie, always freaked me out but like a man I put on a brave face and watched the movie, at the beginning Jasmine was stiff sitting next to Jimmy and Matt but she soon relaxed into the soft cushions.

The movie had just ended and I looked over at Johnny and Zacky they had fallen asleep, Matt looked like he was about to shit his pants and I'm pretty sure I looked like I was too, I looked over at Jimmy and Jasmine who seemed normal just watching the TV it was cute how they were sitting in the same position, knees to their chests and heads tilted to one side.

'Fuck me..I don't think I'm ever going to be friends with a girl called Emily again that shit was scary.' Matt flicked the lights on in the lounge room and kitchen. Jasmine laughed but did that little choke thing she does whenever she eats or laughs, me, Matt and Jimmy looked at her and she put her head down immediately.

'Matt it wasn't that scary.' I lied, I was actually afraid to walk up the stairs. 'and hey doesn't Val have a friend called Emily?' I teased.
'Fuck she does too..' Matt said shakily.
Jasmine and Jimmy just started to laugh before Jasmine spoke. 'If I knew you were going to get that scared Uncle Matt I wouldn't have picked that movie..' she spread her lips into a smile showing her pearly whites, she has a smiled just like Jimmy's but also just like her mothers.

Matt's dimples showed as he walked closer to her and picker her up in his arms. 'Did you just call me "Uncle Matt"?'
'I guess I did..Oh I'm sorry I won't call you that if you don't want.' Jasmine shook her head, I wonder why she apologized for almost everything..

'Sorry? for what?'
'I don't know I thought you might want to be called something else..'
'No Uncle Matt's fine..' Matt hugged her once more before putting her back onto the lounge 'Goodnight guys, Goodnight Jasmine.'
'Goodnight.' We said in unison.

'Well I best be off to bed as well night you two, and not plotting plans to scare me okay.' I said looking at Jimmy in particular as he clicked his fingers and said "Aw shit fuck"

I gave Jasmine a kiss to the forehead and went up the stairs. I couldn't help but feel that there was more to Jasmine then she was giving us, like she was hidden behind a mask, like someone or something made her this timid, insecure young girl and whatever it was I was hoping she would break free from it so we'd see the real Jasmine soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to:
Hell's.Angel & Shadow14...For the comments (: this chapter is for you two! <3

Thanks for those reading!
Comment - Subscribe..let me know what you think :D

Sarah-Elizabeth x