Status: All Done: Complete.

Obligated Hockey.

11;

Pulling away he cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry I just…fuck.” He swore gripping at his hair. He looked back at her to find she had one hand to her lips and her eyes wide. “I’m sorry Roe…I just…I …” Swallowing he let out a slow breath. “I really like you…” he finished. “I have…since I meet you.” He finished lamely. “But I get… that was uncalled for. I won’t happen again. I’m sorry.” He stated for her in his media mode. He always used it when he had to talk to people he didn’t like or say things he didn’t mean or what to say.

Monroe stood up slowly and Sidney’s heart broke as she did so. Hanging his head he placed his hands over his face.

He’d just killed his friendship with her.

His head lifted softly at the hand on his chest. Lifting his head he swallowed nervously as she placed the other one to his chest as well. Letting his shoulders sink he closed his eyes waiting for to hit him, call him a pig, tell him off, and all together finish breaking his heart.

Instead her hands slowly traveled up his chest, his throat and then over his chin. He watched her confused. Was she going to slap him? She just had to find his cheek?

Letting out a deep breath he took her right hand and moved it to his cheek so she could get it over with sooner. Closing his eyes he waited for her hand to pull back and greet his skin with a sickening crack and sting of pain.

His eyes snapped open as her mouth found his. Closing his eyes he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer letting their mouths mix together perfectly. They pulled away for air and Sidney stared at her confused.

“I thought you were going to slap me…” he admitted still a little starved for oxygen.

“I like you too.” She countered with. That was all it took.

Sidney stood up, his lips pressed to hers possessively and he wound his thick arms around her small frame pulling her close to him. Picking her up, he spun her so she was sitting on the table and pulled her legs around his waist. Holding her as close as he could he slowly laid her down on the table, his hips bucking as she tugged at his hair, she mewed softly as he pulled his lips from her only to attach them to her throat.

“Sid.” She whispered. Her back arched as he grinded his hips into her.

“God, I want you Roe.” He breathed peppering kisses across her neck.

“Bedroom…now.” She demanded. Sidney could’ve died with happiness. Smiling he picked her up and smashed his lips to her again. “Now.” She growled into his mouth. It only allowed his tongue entrance to her mouth and he eagerly took it while listening like a good boy.

Grunting he hit his couch and the two of them onto it roughly. Picking himself up, he looked down at Monroe with a displeased look on her face.

“Are you okay?” he asked concerned.

“Remind me to kick her next time I’m close enough and give the right direction so I don’t miss.” She growled irritated. Laughing he picked her up again. “I’m serious.” She deadpanned.

“I know you are that’s what makes it so funny.” Sidney giggled. His footsteps stopped as he barely reached the threshold on his bedroom when a knock rang through the apartment. “Fuck.” He hissed.

“I would like to yes.” Sidney looked at Monroe’s serious comment with a raised eyebrow.

“I didn’t know you were so dirty…” He rolled his jaw highly intrigued. “That’s…sexy.” She giggled at him and pulled at his hair, earning a grown from him.

The knock rang loud a clear again. Rushing into his room he dropped her on the bed and pointed.

“Don’t…move.” He added realizing she couldn’t see him pointing at her to not move. “And don’t do anything…” he added seriously. “I’ll be right back.” He said moving to his bedroom door.

“You suck.” She shot at him. Stepping back into his room he looked at her sprawled out on his bed.

“I’ll show you how well I suck in a few minutes.” He shot watching her bit her bottom lip and flush. Smirking he closed his bedroom door and moved to his front door only opening it slightly. “Yes?” he asked the man at the door confused.

“Crosby?” He asked. Sidney nodded confused before a clipboard and a pen were extended to him. “Package.” The guy added holding up the small box. Eyeing it he signed for it, grateful it wasn’t one of his teammates – or a handful of them since they tended to travel in packs it seemed- or Ellie. “Have a good day.” The guy turned walking away leaving Sidney with his box.

“You have no idea.” Sid smirked. Closing the door, locking it and nearly throwing the box he stopped pulling the box back to his face to see where it’d come from. His parent’s address read clear on the box so he gently placed it on his counter not sure what it was and if he broke it his mother or his sister would kill him.

Rushing to his room he kicked off his shoes and socks with speed he’d never known before he nearly jumped on Monroe who giggled loudly.

“Who was it?” she asked. Groaning she gripped his shirt and arched his back the second his hands slid under her and gripped her ass tightly while his lips connected with her neck and began to suck a the soft spot just behind her ear. “Sid?” She asked carefully.

“Mail guy.” He stated breathlessly. He groaned at her below him until his inner gentlemen kicked in. “If…if at any point you don’t want to… to go any farther just…just tell me. I’ll stop.” She pulled his face back down to hers and he kissed her willingly.

Waking up he shifted at the weight on his chest. In a haze and a state of pure euphoria he reached a hand up and placed in on the back of her head. Peeking both eyes open he smiled at Monroe halfway up his chest, their legs tangled, and her hair sprawled and spread across her features and his chest.

The only thing that could make him happier would be knowing he was cleared to play again. Then he’d been the happiest man on the planet.

Pushing Monroe’s hair out of her face she stirred and stretched across him with a faint smile on her features.

“Morning.” Sid breathed. Cupping her face he leaned down to her while gently pulling her to him and kissed her deeply. She giggled and hid her face in his chest.

“Morning.” She giggled back. Sidney smiled as he wrapped his arms around her torso hugging her closer. “Excited are we?” He could only smirk at her referring to his morning wood poking her in the thigh.

“How could I not be?” Flipping them he laughed at her stunned face. “I woke up to the most perfect woman I’ve even know laying on top of me after a night filled with amazing sex and love making.” She flushed deep red under him. “Tell me, how could I not be excited?” He whispered hotly in her ear.

“I don’t know…finding out she’s not perfect?” Sidney snorted. “Cause I’m not perfect.” He rolled his eyes at her that was how she felt. He knew though, he’d change her opinion of herself since part of that opinion was influenced by the wrong people. He’d show her how beautiful and perfect she was.

“You are perfect to me. You’re you.” He stated seriously. “That’s all that matters, is your you.” He flushed deepened. Leaning down he kissed her gently. Gathering her up in his arms he began rubbing their bodies together.

“Sid.” She groaned at him, a touch of laughter and a touch of irritation. “I’ll barely be able to walk as is.” She admitted. Sidney laughed and hid his face in her shoulder knowing it was probably true. The night before they’re had sex for hours. Starting sometime after she got there at 6pm until they passed out, whenever that was.

“I’m sorry. I’m just…I don’t wanna stop. I’m kind of afraid I’m dreaming.” He admitted. “I’ll stop though.” He added seriously. Rolling off her he tucked her into his side.

“Have you… have you dreamed about this before?” Monroe asked carefully. It was his turn to flush. Not sure how to answer he floundered for a second.

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” He finally went with. Admitting the details of his dirty and seedy dreams was not the best way to start off a relationship. She kissed the underside of his jaw.

“Care to share?” she asked curiously. He laughed loudly.

“If I start sharing now, you won’t be able to walk for a week.” He admitted. “Maybe more. So how about I share a little bit when you’re more up for it?” She flushed and smacked him.

“Sidney Crosby!” She boomed at him sternly. “How dare you have such dreams!” He floundered. “And not share them with me sooner.” She sat up and groaned. “Okay, yeah,” he laughed at her. “Next time.” He pulled her back down into him and smiled.

“As you wish.” He mumbled into her shoulder. She giggled at him.

“You’re so cheesy.” She giggled. He only shrugged at her. All that mattered to him was that she was his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the reads, comments, and subscribing.
This is the other story that I've been working on. Sugar Rush. I'm not going to post anything on it untill I finish this one though. :)
Please comment.