Status: All Done: Complete.

Obligated Hockey.

12;

Everything seemed to be completely and utterly perfect in his life. He’d been re-cleared for light contact, he had Monroe, and he hadn’t seen or heard from Ellie in days.

Smiling he lowered himself down into perfect push-up position. His lips gently touched Monroe’s listening to her giggle before he pushed himself back up. She muttered a soft ‘twenty-two’ at him as began to slowly lower himself down again to kiss her.

“I could get use to this.” Sidney stated. Straight armed he laughed as she giggled the next number at him. “My own personal counter and kisser. Two in one.” Lowering himself down he kissed her more deeply than the few quick pecks he’d been giving her.

“One.” She stated as he rose back up.

“One? I think I’m on twenty-four, thank you.” He laughed lowering down to kiss her.

“Nope.” Monroe giggled as he kissed her deeply again. “Two.” She stated.

“I think my new kissable counters broken.” Sid teased. She smacked him easily. “And it’s violent…” he stopped mid-way down. “I kinda like that part.” He added in a husky tone. Kissing her deeply again getting a ‘three’ from her. “Really? Twenty-six.” He stated for her sternly.

“Nope. Twenty-three pecks and three deep kisses.” Monroe stated. Sidney stopped with a laugh. “You think I’m counting push-ups, but I’m not.” She stated in a sing-song voice. “I’m counting the types of kissed I get.” She reasoned. Raising a brow Sidney lowered himself down and kissed her deeply, letting their mouths work before he lowered his body slowly on top of hers.

“What does that count as?” Sid breathed.

“One.” Monroe shot back. He groaned and pressed his mouth back to hers and wrapping his arms around her tightly, pulling her close. “Two.” She breathed in a dreamy stated while licking her lips for any lingering taste of him.

“Just count to fifty already so I can have my way with you.” Sid groaned kissing her deeply again.

“One-and-one-fiftieth.” She countered. He groaned and began grinding his hips into her listening to her mew in response.

“I think I heard a fifty in there, didn’t you?” he growled. Nipped at her neck and her earlobe he listened to her whimper. His hips still pushing against hers. “Didn’t you?”

“No…” She breathed. Sidney let go of her only to hook his arms under her knees and raise her almost bare legs into the air. If it wasn’t for the boy-shorts she was wearing and the think tank top she’d be all but naked before him. “Ugh, yes.” She groaned as his hips found hers in a much more delicious way. “Fifty.” She gasped. Pulling at his hair she brought him carefully back down to her lips and kissed him deeply.

“Best workout ever.” Sidney gasped. Laying sprawled on the floor he smiled over at Monroe laying on his bicep. Her chest rose and fell just as rapidly as his did. “Best workout ever.” He breathed to himself with a head nod. Closing his eyes he licked his lips as he tried to catch his breath and steady his breathing.

Monroe sat up startling him. He looked at her as she straddled him. He smirked up at her.

“I could use another workout.” He laughed smugly. She kissed the front of his throat but didn’t say anything. “Roe?” he asked as she kissed the hallow of his throat slowly.

Her hair tickled his bare shoulder as she slowly dragged her lips and nose down the center of his kiss, leaving slow, messy kisses behind. He ran one hand through her hair, pushing it back from her face as she moved down his torso slowly. He gasped as her fingers tipped ghosted over his slight erection.

It was then that he realized what she was doing. He’d never even thought about it before then, as she kissed his bellybutton slowly. She laughed as his hand gripped her hair a bit tigher and his teeth took his bottom lip into his mouth.

Monroe had never given his a blow job before. Granted they’d only been together for a week he’d thought of only her pleasure and satisfaction not his own.

Bucking his hips as she kissed just above the base of his shaft he licked his lips with heavy labored breathing. Her nose and lips dragged the top length of his member, her fingers slowly feeling the underside of it. With a heavy swallow he groaned as she kissed his tip delicately, then took him in her mouth.

“Fuck…” he groaned slowly as she worked him. He tried his hardest not to push her down on him or buck his hips up into her, or both at the same time. His hands gripped his own hair to keep them from pushing her down and he pushed his hips into the floor as she worked him.

The moment was ruined for them both as his phone literally screamed. It was his ring tone for Ellie. Monroe sat up, licked his lips, and ran her fingers across her lips as Sidney completely deflated at the sound and thought of who was calling him

“I swear she can ruin everything without knowing it.” Monroe huffed. Sidney laughed. Sitting up he pulled her into his chest.

“It’s okay, I still have you.” She rolled her eyes. “And who said I was going to answer?” he breathed in her ear.

“Oh yes because I want to spend my time having sex with you and listening to that ring tone go off every two minutes knowing who’s calling you.” She snapped. Sidney sighed into her shoulder.

“You do realize I can silence it right?” He laughed. She stopped.

“I don’t know how cell phones work.” She pouted. Sidney laughed kissing her slowly. “Turn it off.” She demanded.

“As you wish.” She rolled her eyes at him again. “Don’t move.” He added while standing. Finding his phone he lifted it waiting for it to tell him he’d miss a call and silence it right away so she wouldn’t know he was ignoring her calls by hanging up on her and then silencing it.

“Sid,” he hummed quickly silencing the now silent phone. “Have you talked to my dad about this yet? And don’t avert the question again like always!” She pointed in the direction the screaming had coming from, he was three feet over from her pointed finger.

He simply walked back to her, pushed her on the ground and pressed his lips to hers as he hooked her legs over his shoulders sliding into her easily. Listening to her moan at the motion of him entering her he took that as a good sign and began his thrusting.

“Sid…you….god right there.” She moaned. The question forgotten in her mind, as Sidney worked her all the right ways and successfully avoided the question she’d asked like always.