Sequel: This Ends Now.
Status: Sequel is coming your way soon :D

Forever Hold My Heart

Work until you can't walk.

I was softly awoken by Mathew, I sat up and we were at a house outside of town. I got out and stretched I almost stumbled over but I composed myself. I followed the guys inside the house, it was a normal house. I followed them down into a basement and there were 3 guys down their playing video games. They didn't even say anything they just nodded at the guys, and they opened a closet door. I saw them throw my suitcases in there but I never heard them touch the floor. Marcus then jumped in and Devin followed. I looked into the closet there was nothing it was pitch black.
"It's a portal," Mathew said and I looked back and forth between him and the emptiness. "Do you want me to carry you."
"No I can do this myself," I said with pride and I let myself fall in. As I was falling my dress was going up and my shoe came off I tried to get it but it was too late. I could see a light and I was headed towards it. Before I knew it I came flying out a door and onto the ground.
"That's got to hurt," I heard Devin and I slowly got up. As I was getting up something hit me upside the head. I looked up with a glare, and Marcus put his hands up.
"It wasn't us it was your shoe," he said and I looked around and picked up my shoe as I was about to put my shoe on I saw my tights had ripped. I groaned, this was not going to be my day. I took off my other shoe and started taking off my tights.
"Hey, hey, whoa," Devin said
"What I'm taking them off because they're ripped. I'm not walking around like that." I said and I took my coat off it was warm here. Then Mathew came through the door.
"Alright, let's head on to the office and then we'll show you around." Mathew said. We walked down a path. The path was paved with cement but everything else was just trees. It didn't take long until we were at some school, maybe even a camp. I saw guys running, jumping walls, wrestling, and even just meditating. We started walking through the field, I kept stumbling so I just took them off.
"Keep up," Marcus said and I started walking faster. When we hit concrete I put my shoes back on. Occasionally people would acknowledge Mathew but for being the only girl I didn't get the stares you would expect. Every once in a while I did catch someone looking but everyone else was pretty much focused. We entered a building and entered the first room. There was an office desk and two chairs in front.
"Have a seat," Mathew said and I did as I was told. Marcus took a seat next to and Mathew took a seat behind the desk. "Devin please take her stuff to her bed."
Devin took my stuff and closed the door behind him.
"Okay Katie we just want to ask you a couple of questions," He said and I nodded.
"It says you were in track sophomore and Junior year, so what made you quit?"
"Being in show choir required all of my attention, and close to the end of my Junior year I lost a Final competition because I had an attack." I said
"When do these attacks occur," he asked
"They're pretty random, or at least to me they are." I said now playing with my necklace.
"On a scale of 1 to 10 how angry do you get 10 being the strongest." he said
"9" I said
"Why," he asked
"Because when I'm mad I can still control myself," I said
"1 through 10, how responsible would you consider yourself,"
"8, because sometime I do things that some people might consider irresponsible but I know why I do them" I said
"On average how much sleep do you get," he said still writing things down
"About 6 but that's because of school and practice," I said
"Okay that's enough for now, do you have appropriate clothes for working out," he said
"Yeah and can I ask a question," I said
"Sure," he said writing something else down and I saw Marcus smirk.
"My mom told me that I might be meeting some of the royals is that ever going to happen?" I asked
"It will but not anytime soon, we don't want you to bond with anyone of them especially since you haven't been properly trained. Just don't worry about that right now. For now Marcus and Devin will be training you but when Travis gets back he'll be your official one on one trainer." He said and Marcus got up.
"Come on," Marcus said and I got up and looked at Mathew who was writing more things down and I followed.
Marcus showed me where everything was at. After seeing the whole place I had several concerns and quite a few complaints but I would talk to Mathew when the time came down to it. My biggest concern was the showers until we hit where I was going to sleep. The room we walked into was big It had a set of 4 bunk beds. Surprisingly for a boys place it was spot less and it even smelled like vanilla which was great. I looked and the bunk bed farthest to the back had my suitcases on top.
"So I'm going to be sleeping with other guys," I asked
"Yeah don't worry about it though, Travis sleeps on the bed above yours," he said and we walked over to my bed.
"So where do I get dressed," I asked and he smiled
"Here," he said like it was obvious. I wanted to slap that smile off his face.
"Are you kidding me? With the guys?" I asked a little offended.
"Yeah don't worry, we all have other things on our minds," he said and I opened my make up bag and got a baby wipe.
"So what's the first thing we're going to be doing," I said wiping off my makeup.
"I don't know Devin has the list," he said sitting on my bed.
"So everyone here is a Custos?" I asked
"Yeah," he said and I got my clothes out. I put my capris and shoes on with no ease but if was the shirt that I was concerned about. Plus I also want to put on a sports bra.
"I know I'm going to have to get use to getting dress in front of guys but just this time can you turn around." I said giving him my pleading eyes and he turned his back to me. I quickly turned so I was facing the wall and took off my dress and my bra. I then put on my sports bra and my shirt. When I turned around Marcus still had his back to me which made me smile.
"You can look now," I said putting on some deodorant on.
"Okay, let's go on out," he said
"Wait one more thing," I said putting my hair into a pony tail and pinning my bangs to the side. "Okay I'm ready now."
We walked out to the field #7. I was a bit anxious, I wanted to prove to them that I wasn't scared to break a nail. Also that a girl being a Custos should come as no surprise. We walked over to where Devin was at, he was watching a group of guys they were doing push-ups. All the guys looked the same, well at first glance. They all had really short hair, but each one had their own unique facial features. It made me grab a lock of my hair. I hope they didn't make me cut my hair I would kill. I notice that everyone was quiet though and then suddenly they all stopped at the same time. I started to feel light headed, I put my hand on my head.
"Stop," I heard Devin say in a stern voice and I started to feel normal. "Now everyone go join the other group, if you disappoint tomorrow you'll wish you were never born."
All the guys got up and left, except one of them hesitated. He had dark brown eyes and high cheek bones. He looked at me and I smiled then he jogged off.
"Well let's get the show on the road." Devin said.

The sun was setting I was exhausted. I still haven't eaten anything and neither Devin or Marcus have let me get some water. They've made me do some normal exercises and some pretty damn bizarre ones. Craziest one was where they actually wanted me to try and jump over a 10 ft wall without touching it, they must be out their minds. I was close to my breaking point and it didn't help that they both were pissing me off. I had just finished climbing up a rope for the 7th time today.
"Alright, we're going back to the wall." Devin said I internally groaned. Another thing is they don't believe in walking to the next obstacle they believe in sprinting. When we got there I just stared at Devin he knew I couldn't do it so why did he keep bringing me back here.
"Do it now," Marcus said he was pissing me off the most. You'd think he'd be the nicer one but the tables turned. I kept trying but I didn't even know how to approach it and they didn't even give me tips or hints. "Get over the wall!"
I cringed as I ran and tried but I wasn't even close.
"What the hell do you think you're doing, jump over it," Marcus yelled and that was my last straw.
"What do you think I'm trying to do," I snapped and he walked over to me with an angry look. He might of been mad but I was more mad. He only needed 3 more steps to reach me when my knees gave out and I started having an attack. I couldn't breathe, I needed my pills I've never gone through one of these without one. Well when I was little but my attacks weren't as bad then. I tried to cry out but I couldn't I felt my world going black.
♠ ♠ ♠
.........................
Who reads this anyways : /