Status: Active.

Thin

Four.

I searched through the refrigerator for a bottled water. My mom and her current fuck were in the kitchen, snickering about something.

"Sure do have a fat arse for a daughta." The man chuckled as he threw an un-opened beer at my back. It hurt, but I stayed quiet. I was down to 190 pounds now. I agreed with him.

"Bitch isn't fat, she's morbidleh obese!" My mother cackled along. I finally found the last bottle of water hidden behind all their liquor, the only thing in the refrigerator now. I grabbed it and slammed the refrigerator door shut.

"Fuck yeh both." I spat as I picked the beer up from the floor and flung it toward the mans head. I took off running out of the kitchen as soon as it was out of my hand and ran out the front door. I ran outside and didn't stop running until I was banging on Oli's door.

"What do yeh want?" He grumbled after he opened the door and saw me standing there. He rolled his eyes at me as I tried to catch my breath.

"I need.... somewhere teh..... hide out.... for the night...." I finally caught my breath and stared at him pleadingly.

"Fuck, Ally, I have meh friends ova. I don't need yeh embarrassin' meh." He backed up and slammed the door in my face. I spent two nights sleeping on a park bench.


I squealed in surprise as Oli pushed me against the wall, his lips slamming against my own.

"Do yeh know how long I've been waitin' for this?" He whispered against my lips then kissed me again. The kiss was passionate and a bit sloppy, but it was perfect to me. I just couldn't stop all the flashbacks running through my mind. I pushed him off me the best I could.

"Then why did yeh treat meh so terribleh our first time? Why the hell did yeh push meh away when we were younga? Yeh were that fuckin' shallow that yeh couldn't see past meh weight. Yeh were a horrible friend teh meh and I loved yeh so much!" I slid down the wall and covered my face with my hands as I began sobbing.

"Ally, I.... I'm sorreh, I realleh am.... I didn't even realize I were bein' terrible teh yeh...I'm so sorreh...." He sat down beside me as he spoke and wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he pulled me toward him. I tried to move push him off me again, but I was too weak.

"Look what yeh did teh meh!" I turned my face away as I continued to cry. He just stared at me, not knowing what to say because he had no idea I was talking about my anorexia. I kept trying to push him away as Ian and Carol ran into the room.

"What's goin' on in here?" Carol asked as she pulled me away from Oli and helped me onto my feet. Oli said nothing as he stayed in the same spot, staring at me, confused. I wiped my eyes carefully as to not smudge my make up.

"I'll be at home. I don't feel well." I walked out the front door and started running. I didn't stop until I was back to the flat and in my bed, ready to escape the world.

---

I was still in bed when Oli finally got home from his parents house. I felt terrible for running out on their dinner, but I was glad I got out most of what was on my mind.

I heard my door creek open and instantly knew it was Oli, so I just laid still and stared into the darkness. I couldn't sleep any more. I heard him shuffling around before he crawled into bed with me. He pressed his chest against my back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I so badly wanted to tell him not to touch my fat, but I knew better.

"I want teh fix this, Ally. Whateva I did, I'm realleh sorreh. The last thing I eva want teh do is hurt yeh." His voice was soft and low as he spoke. He shifted closer to me, if possible, and started humming terribly, knowing I loved it anyways, no matter how terrible it was.

I couldn't think any more. My head was hurting and my heart was pounding. He did this to me. I wanted to be mad, but he made it hard to stay mad at him. For tonight, I would forgive him, but I knew I'd be back to being pissed by the morning. I couldn't let this go, even if it was in the past. It was still effecting me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
welp, nice little update.
(: