Status: Active, please comment :)

You Say I'm Fixed, but I Still Feel Broken

One Day

McKenna's POV


I just watched them leave. Good riddance! I want nothing to do with them anyway. I saw something move in my peripheral vision, when I looked over I noticed four guys playing ping pong inside their house. It made me smile seeing people actually being happy. I for some odd reason couldn’t take my eyes off them. One of them looked over and gave a coy little smile. I turned my head quickly and blushed. I headed inside quickly before I made a fool of myself. I grabbed my laptop, signed on AIM (I know, who uses that anymore!), and prayed that my friend Lily was on
.
Your3Miss7Murder: LILY!

MCRSweety: KENNIE!! LOL

Your3Miss7Murder: So what are you up to?

MCRSweety: Absolutely nothing, pretty damn bored if you ask me.

Your3Miss7Murder: Uhm, well, would you mind driving the half hour to come visit me? I really need someone and you’re my best friend, and I, well, I really can’t be here!

MCRSweety: Whoa! Calm down, what’s going on?

Your3Miss7Murder: My aunt, uncle and cousins just don’t understand. They don’t know sign language, they are never going to make the effort to learn, they talk way too fast, and on top of everything even if I do talk for them to understand, they make fun of the way I talk! *sigh*

MCRSweety: Are you sure it’s not you taking it so seriously? Maybe they are trying to have a laugh, and it’s all a misunderstanding.

Your3Miss7Murder: LILY! Seriously? Ugh, just never mind.

MCRSweety: Ok, I’m on my way sweetie I was just kidding. Probably wasn’t the best time to joke, but I know your family sucks sometimes. Just let me get ready and I’ll head over there.

Your3Miss7Murder: Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means. See you soon!

Lily is my best friend. She is your typical blond hair, blue eyed girl, but has a personality like no other. We became friends and she learned sign language because she thought it was only fair, she believed that it shouldn’t always be up to me to try and fit into the hearing community. I grabbed my ipod (I like feeling the vibrations of my favorite songs. Having it up loud along with my hearing aid helps and makes me happy) off my bed and my cell phone and decided to take a nice walk before Lily showed up.

Image

Tom’s POV:


It was so cute how she looked over and when I caught her in the moment she quickly looked away. She was just gorgeous in every way, and hopefully she had a personality to match it all!
“I beat you again! Hell yeah!” I shouted at Bill.

“Tell me again why we play against him? Or at least me? It seems the only time I win is if he’s in a pissy mood!” Bill laughed putting his paddle down in defeat.

“Anyone else want to go against me?” I said raising an eyebrow. This caused them to throw their paddles at me.

“What? Something I said?” we all just laughed. We decided to head outside.

That’s when I saw her. She was walking by the house just listening to her ipod, really loudly. It made me smile because I also liked listening to my music loudly. She was wearing a gray, plaid, wool jacket. Her hair was down and dancing in the slight wind. I looked over and noticed all the guys making fun of me.

“What?” I said slightly annoyed.

“Well she’s finally right there. Like if you run up to her you could touch her. Yet you decide to stand still, and not say a damn word! Is stalking her seriously the answer?” Georg asked laughing.

I rolled my eyes and that’s when she looked over and smiled. Her shocking blue eyes were outlined in the perfect amount of black eyeliner that made them stand out that much more. I loved them. I could get lost in them. She just continued to walk on by and I watched her as she went out of sight. I sighed.

“Dude, you have it bad, let’s go back in before you do something stupid,” Gustav said grabbing my arm and forcing me to follow him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks for the readers, subscribers and commenters it means A LOT :) As for the real point of this note, the first few chapters are just showing the cuteness between these two. The next chapters are going to lead down the dark path, so please stay tuned :)