Only You.

Three

Walking home from Blaire’s house I was getting nervous. I was hoping Kyle, my mother’s coke head boyfriend, wasn’t there. I got to my street when I noticed the beat up clunker car in the driveway. “Shit….” I said. I adjusted my bag and walked up to my front door, taking a deep breath before opening it to see my mother doing who-knows-what drugs with Kyle. I walk inside and no one is in the living room. I breathed a sigh of relief. I went to walk upstairs when I heard my mother yell “Jack? JACK is that you!” she said sounding high. I walked slowly to the kitchen door. “Yeah mom it’s me…” I said as I put my hands in my pockets seeing her at the table with smoke all around her and Kyle. “Where were you!!” she yelled. I avoid eye contact with Kyle knowing he was smirking at me “I went to Blaire’s.” I said and started to walk away. “Little prick doesn’t appreciate what he has…” she said in an irritated voice. “Now don’t be too hard on the boy” Kyle said sarcastically smirking at me. Disgusted i walked to my room not noticing Kyle following me.
I’m sitting on my bed when I hear my door open. “What did you think you were gunna get away with walking away and not checking to make sure you could!” he smirked and walked closer. “G-Get Out! You’re not my fath-” I’m slapped in the face by Kyle. “Yeah I’m not your fucking father! Your father was no good trash!!” he said as he grabbed my arms and pinned my arms above my head on my bed. “G-get off!!” I yelled. “I thought you liked men.” He smirked and started to take off my shirt as I continued to yell stop.
About an hour later I’m sitting in the corner of my room in one of my bigger t-shirts bruised and beaten and shaking from being raped by Kyle. “Be a good little boy and stay in here. If you leave or say a word I’ll kill you.” He says as he walks out. I try to move but my back hurts too much. I feel my shirt getting wet. Its then I realize I’m crying. I finally get up off my floor and stumble over to my bathroom. I look at my tear stained, broken and bruised body. “Why did this have to happen…” I say quietly. I place my hand on the mirror and stare at myself. I walk back to my room and look at my bed. The sheets were messed up and my clothes were slightly blood stained from him beating me. I pick up my clothes and look for an empty shoe box. I find one in the back of my closet. I picked it up and placed my clothes in there. I put the box back in the back of the closet. I put on new clothes and lay down for bed. Still crying from the pain that radiated all over my body.
The next day at school Blaire ran over to me. I kept my head down so he couldn’t see my bruises. “Jack! Oh my gosh you have got to….hey, what’s wrong?” he asked trying to look at my face. I tried to keep from looking at him by keeping my hood pulled low. “I’m just tired.” I said. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I guess I was crying because he pulled me into his arms. “Oh Jack!!! I’m so-” I gasped from pain. He lets me go and grabs my hand “What happened. Tell me please!” he said pleading. I could still see his bruises from Gage and his lackeys. I pull him to the bathroom. “Jack wh-what are you-” I could see him thinking of reasons for me pulling him into the bathroom. I slowly take off my sweatshirt and reveal all the bruises from Kyle. He gasps. “Who did that to you.” I hear a guy’s voice that sounded somewhat mad. I spin around. Skylar looks horrified at my bruises and cuts. “Oh god……” I said because I was in the worst possible position. Thankfully Blaire comes to my defense “Please just leave Skylar…This is something personal.” He says. Skylar walks over and places his hand on my cheek. “Please tell me. I want to help you jack.” He said in the kindest voice. I must have blushed because Blaire smiled and walked out. “Skylar….why do you care so much about me?” I asked. He blushed slightly “Umm….w-well let’s just say…I feel protective of you.” He said smiling. I felt like crying again. I didn’t care how much it hurt I put my arms around his neck and hugged him. Skylar gently wrapped his arms around me, I started to cry. We stayed like that for a while. I finally let go and looked at him. “Th-thank you Skylar.” I said. He wiped my tears away. “No problem” he said helping me put my sweatshirt on. “Want me to walk you too class?” he asked. “sure.” I said trying to smile even though it hurt. He walked me to my class and I was starting to feel like I could possibly find happiness in my messed up life.