Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Pools and Reuniting.

After I got changed I met up with Crystal at the bottom of the stairs, she said we’d have to go and ask her mum if we could use one of the cars.

So now here we are driving to the indoor pools that were about 15 minutes away. When we got there we went and hired a locker to put all of our stuff in so that no one would try and steal them.

Just as Chris and I rushed to get into the pool, I heard my name being shouted from the other end of the building, I looked over in time to see a mass of black and green hair before we both fell into the pool.

When we both resurfaced I was able to see who tackled me, and to my surprise it’s Callie, one of my best friends from when I used to live here. We heard laughing and looked up to see Chase and Aaron doubled over pissing themselves laughing.

Callie and I looked at each other before we got out and jumped on them getting them all wet, I beckoned Chris to jump on aswell and when she did she made this weird noise and that made all of us laugh even harder than what we were.

“Well, well, well isn't it the pack freaks.” ‘I know that voice’ I thought and when I looked over to who had said it, I was right it was Rachel but she looked a lot more fake now then she did back when I lived here.

I continued looking around at the other people, and it looked like Rachel still had her cronies, Kimberly and Sonia. I saw two of my old friends, ones that I weren’t extremely close too but we were still good friends that did things together occasionally, there names were Harry, James and Ryan.
I looked towards the fourth guy that was with them and noticed it was Aiden and his arm was around Rachel.

“Ewww, so that’s who you were rooting earlier?” Is what I asked Aiden.

“Oh god it’s the worst freak of them all, what are you doing back here? I thought we got rid of you for good.” Was Rachel’s obnoxious reply, I mean if your going to make fun of someone at least try and do better than that.

“Yeah, im back and im guessing that Aiden here hasn’t told you why.” I said looking pointedly at Aiden “Or is this something we should all discuss over dinner tonight at the Reynolds household?”

“Uh yeah sure” was Aiden’s hesitant reply he clearly didn’t want to tell her the truth as to why I was here, it was also obvious because he started glaring at me,i just grinned back at him.

“Well we better be going and doing stuff now” and with that I turned my back on them, Rachel said something but im not sure what it was. I grabbed Chris’ and Callie’s hand and dragged them for a little bit, then I turned to chase and asked

“Chase? Can I pretty please, have a piggy back ride? Please, please, please.” Giving him puppy dog eyes at the same time.

“urgh fine whatever, hop on” he said turning around then I heard him mumbling about how im not even back for a day and im already making him do things, I chose to ignore his mumblings then I felt a tapping on my leg I looked down to see Chris

“Yeah?” I asked

“Can I have a piggy back ride too, please?”

“Um your gonna have to ask Aaron for that, not me sweetie”

She turned to Aaron “Aaron can I please have a piggy back ride?”

“Sure thing shortie”

“I guess I’ll give myself a piggy back ride then” is what Callie said, she then started skipping like she was on some sort of horse thing, saying “Giddy up piggy.”

We all started laughing at her childish antics, I could feel someone staring at me but I decided against looking back to see which one of them it was.

Aiden’s P.O.V.

At first I was wondering how Rachel knew Taylah and vice versa but then I figured that she used to live here when she was younger because they spoke about her coming back, and the fact that she already had friends here.

After they started walking away we went over to one of the pools and I was watching them, one of the guys suddenly stopped and turned around for Taylah to jump on his back.

Then I think Chris asked Taylah for a ride too because next think I know is that she climbed onto the other dudes back, and the other chick started galloping around pretending to be on a horse or something.

WTF?! Seriously they are a bunch of deranged people, minus Chris she’s probably the most mature one out of them all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I shall try and update again tomorrow, because I feel bad for leaving it for so long without updating.

comment? subscribe? xx