Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Dinner with Friends.

After a long and somewhat exhausting day at the pools Chris and I arrived home to find out that there’s about an hour and a half until dinner would be ready. After checking the clock I quickly dashed upstairs to take a really long and needed shower.

After washing my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, I started to laugh to myself, the reason to my laughter was the fact that I thought of Billy Maddison.

“Shampoo is better I go on first and clean the hair!
Conditioner is better I leave the hair silky and smooth!
Oh really fool!
Really!
*bang* *bang* *bang*
Stop looking at me swan!”


As I finished laughing to myself I poured my strawberry and cream scented body wash onto the scrubby thingy.

I finished up in the shower and got out and wrapped a towel around my hair to dry it for a little bit, and then I walked out of my bathroom and into my walk in robe to start looking for an outfit.

I decided on a pink corset top with black skinny jeans and pink high heels to finish off the look.

After getting dressed I decided to do my makeup as a light layer of black eye shadow thick eyeliner and mascara. I let my hair out of the towel and it fell around my face I then brushed it to get the knots out and considering that it was still wet I grabbed my blow dryer out from under the sink and plugged it in, starting the long process of drying my hair.

After my hair was all dry I decided that I wanted to straighten my hair, so after a good half hour or more I was finally ready, I looked at the clock and saw that I had enough time to go downstairs and greet my friends and, regrettably, Aiden’s.

After everyone was there we all entered the dining room and sat down to dinner, it turned out that we were having chicken cacciatore.

After a lot of bickering between Rachel and I, she was finally getting on my last nerve, I mean seriously doesn’t she know how to shut her stupid fucking trap?!

“Seriously Taylah, did you screw as many guys over in England as you did here?” she asked in her stupid voice, but that comment was the last straw.

“OMFG Rachel do you not realize that I was only 7 years old when I was living here, for Christ sake im still a fucking virgin! So get over yourself, just because you lost your virginity at the age of 11 does not mean the rest of us are the same!”

“Your just a freak!” oh yeah great come back.

“Says the girl that was so desperate to hang out with me because I was a “freak” but I knew you for the bitch you were, even at a young age I knew not to be your friend because your just some stupid whore that doesn’t know how to not throw herself on people and NOT BACKSTAB HER FRIENDS!”

After I said that she had the nerve to come up and slap me across the face, oh boy, if I wasn’t shaking before I was shaking now. She took a couple of steps back after seeing how pissed I was.

After she was a few feet back, I couldn’t take it anymore and my wolf decided to be dominate over my cat, and not even a second later BAM! There I was a stunning white wolf, snarling at the stupid slut in front of me.

Within a couple of minutes she decided that it would be best if she shifted into her wolf. After she finished shifting I lunged straight for her throat, but I missed and got the area just behind her shoulder blades knocking her over, she tried flipping me off of her back, which didn’t work I just bit down harder to stay on, I started scratching at her front legs to try and make her fall. She decided that rolling on her back might actually get me off of her for a bit, and she actually succeeded, but not in the way she had hoped for. After she got me off of her back I positioned myself to get a better grab at her neck, and I thankfully succeeded this time.

As soon as I latched on to the soft tissue around her neck she stilled, I growled at her from deep within my throat and bit down harder showing her that I was the dominant female in the area and that she should bow down to me. After I bit down a little bit harder she finally whined showing me that she accepted my dominance, and showing that she gave up and didn’t wish to fight me anymore.

“Rachel I think you and your friends should head home, I don’t want anymore fights here” Aiden said in a commanding voice, almost like an alphas voice but considering that he is destined to be alpha king of the Australian packs he would inherit the power.

“Taylah go upstairs and change then go to bed”

I growled at him because I quite frankly didn’t like being told what to do, and lets face it he wasn’t alpha yet so he had no control over me.

He just sighed in frustration “I’m sorry about what’s happened here tonight guys, but please come back another day” whoa! Aiden can be nice to people that aren’t in his little gang of followers.

After I gave a little whine of apology to my friends I went up the stairs so that I could phase back and get ready for bed. By the time I had brushed my teeth and had a shower, all the days’ physical activity had literally warn me out so as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys here it is :)

Yes I do know what a loofa is but my friend Megan didn’t and she turned around and said “oh the scrubby thingy” I decided that I would add it into my story <3

For those of you who don’t know who Billy Maddison is click here and you shall find out :)