Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Locked In A Room Together

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door ‘I wonder who it could be’ I thought to myself. I got up and looked down at what I was wearing, shorts and tank, eh that’s presentable enough.

I opened my door to find Aiden’s mother, Sue, at my door.

“Um, good morning?” I said well asked was more like it

“Good morning Taylah-Marie, will you please pack two weeks worth of clothing and wait for me to come and get you?”

“Uh sure?” I said, she nodded and left the room. What could I possibly need to pack clothes for?

I didn’t bother asking her any questions she probably has good intentions, I smiled while thinking of the possibilities, could she be sending me to stay with Callie? Or Aaron? Or Chase? Oh if only could she be taking me on some vacation for a couple of weeks to talk to me about the arrangement?

‘Oh bother it could be anything’ I decided that I should get changed, I decided on my Jack Skellington top and purple skinnies, with my black and purple DC shoes I added some accessories and grabbed two Jack Skellington bags to put my clothing in.

It took me about an hour and a half to pack everything I would want into the bags, so once I was done I decided to wait like she wanted.

Half an hour later I was singing to myself when Sue entered the room.

“Alright Taylah are you ready?”

I nodded and grabbed my bow and arrows; I mean I nearly always take them with me wherever I go these days, after the incident that happened when I was younger.

“Oh Taylah dear, you wont need those.” She said noticing that I grabbed them.

“Im sorry but I always take them with me after something that happened when I was young, I like to know that I have these to protect me when I can’t phase.”

“Oh okay dear that’s fair enough you may take them with you.” She said with a kind and understanding face, I wonder if my parents told her about what happened? Eh it doesn’t matter anyways, because if she does that means they will be on the lookout.

“I assumed that we were heading towards the front doors but when we got to the second floor and turned down a passage, I thought that she must have been going to her office to grab something, or something like that, but boy oh boy was I wrong.

We got to a door and she opened it up and pushed me in, literally. I pulled out an arrow and strung it to my bow, pulling it tight, ready to release if I saw someone that was a threat. But among turning around I didn’t find anyone that was a major threat.

“Oh it’s you, what’s going on?” I said to a glaring Aiden.

I looked around the room to find that it was a bedroom, just slightly bigger than mine but it had a TV and everything in it, even a small dining table with two chairs.

“We are stuck in here until we learn to get along” was his reply

“So this is why I had to pack for two weeks” I said looking around, while putting the arrow away, I wasn’t as angry as I thought I would have been. I guess I understand why they were doing this; you can’t exactly have two people running a pack of werewolves when they don’t even get along.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is mostly just a filler, but in some ways it is relevant.

comment? subscribe?

xx