Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Realization.

Aiden and I were let out of that infernal room fourteen days ago and to say we grew closer would be an understatement. It’s like we’re best friends now, nothing could come between our friendship. Except for, maybe, Rachel but we haven’t seen her for days; she just never comes around anymore after we had a fight. It’s been heard that she wont come back here because 1. She has a new ‘toy’ and 2. I live here, and showed her im the dominant female around here, well apart from Aiden’s mother.

It isn’t so lovely outside today, actually it’s crap with it’s constant rain, thunder and lightning. So none of us went outside, but instead Chris, Aiden and I were all sitting around the massive flat screen TV in the theatre room. Like the thing is huge, it takes up most of the wall space, it’s monstrous!

Anyways we only just put The Nightmare before Christmas on and as soon as the song started all of us were singing along.

‘Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn’t you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you shall see,
This, our town of Halloween
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkin’s scream in the dead of night
This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbours gonna die of fright
It’s our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween’


I looked at Aiden and he was smiling while singing along, oh gosh he looks so much hotter when he’s smiling and not smirking, or glaring, I smiled at him and continued to sing the words of the song.

‘I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red
I am the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone Hail to the pumpkin song
In this town, don’t we love it now?
Everybody’s waiting for the next surprise’


I could feel someone looking at me so I looked over at Aiden and found that it was him that was staring, I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and with that we both looked away and kept singing.

‘Round the corner, man hiding in the trash can
Something’s waiting now to pounce, and how you’ll scream
Scream! This is Halloween
Red 'n' black, slimy green
Aren't you scared?
Well, that's just fine
Say it once, say it twice
Take the chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in the dead of night
Everybody scream, everybody scream’


I kept glancing at Aiden from the corner of my eye, and a couple of times I noticed that he was glancing at me aswell. I wonder why I keep looking at him, it’s not like I like him or anything.

‘In our town of Halloween
I am the clown with the tear-away face
Here in a flash and gone without a trace
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
I am the wind blowing through your hair
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween!’


After I couldn’t help myself from looking at him, I thought about it and I figured it wasn’t me personally that wanted to keep looking at him, it was my wolf, she was intrigued and really wanted to see his wolf. I wanted to see his wolf; I wonder what colour it is.

‘Tender lump lings everywhere
Life's no fun without a good scare
That's our job, but we're not mean in our town of Halloween
In this town don't we love it now?
Everyone's waiting for the next surprise
Skeleton jack might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Halloween, everyone scream
Won't ya please make way for a very special guy’


Chris was called from the room by Sue, apparently she had things she needed to do, like homework and to clean her room. So that left me and Aiden there. Together. Alone.

‘Our man jack is king of the pumpkin patch
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song
La la-la la, Halloween! Halloween! (Etc.)’


Once the song finished Aiden turned down the music so that we could talk, about what I have no idea but he seemed like he wanted to. So I decided to take a stab at it and ask him to show me his wolf, maybe I could finally get over the curiosity and my wolf would stop the need to look at him.

“Hey Aiden, do you reckon you could show me your wolf? I mean I haven’t seen it yet and im just curious.”

“Umm yeah sure.” And with the answer he started to take of his top as not to rip it to shreds, I didn’t think I could cope with seeing him naked so I decided to turn around to avoid seeing.

I heard a soft bark and I turned around to see a beautiful wolf as I sat there staring at the beautiful black wolf that was standing across the room from me. I suddenly felt the need to change myself, like my wolf wanted to make an appearance and play with the wolf in front of me.

So I do just that I phased and let my wolf out, well after undressing of course, even if he didn’t look away I didn’t care I just needed to phase, and as soon as I did I felt my wolf pull to him, wanting to be his mate. At those thoughts I did a double take, my wolf wanted to mate with his?

As soon as I realised what she wanted I phased back got dressed and left pretty much straight away not even looking back at Aiden. The only thought that kept occupying my mind that night was that I did indeed like Aiden, in a way that I never thought I would.

Aiden’s P.O.V

As soon as Taylah exited the room I phased back and got dressed at my own speed thinking over the feeling I got when she turned into that gorgeous white wolf.

I could feel my wolf attraction to her; he wanted to mate with her, I never felt anything coming from him when Rachel phased in front of him. He didn’t want anything to do with her, but with Tay he wanted her to be his.

After thinking for a few hours on my own I came up with a conclusion, it was that not only did my wolf like Tay but me as a human did too, she was smart, funny, good looking. She just has a wonderful personality, and it’s just a bonus that she’s good looking aswell. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face and a plan on how I was going to talk to her tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter is long, but mainly because of the song.

That song is the only song that I wouldn't be able to just stop randomly and skip a few words and do some more, it had to be the whole thing, so yeah :D

Okay so there's people out there that might think that they are falling in love too early, or whatever. I want to explain the purpose behind why, they are mates, them falling in love was just uncontrollable it was bound to happen anyway, this is just a lighter version of imprinting (twilight) its sort of the same, it just takes more time to happen. So yeah it was brought to my attention that it may seem too quick so there is the reason as to why :D

comment? subscribe?

xx