Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Date.

Aiden’s P.O.V

I felt guilty as I got home from Rachel’s and entered my house, what if Taylah found out that I was still doing stuff with Rachel? Would she hate me? Would she want anything to do with me?

The thoughts didn’t make me feel better at all, and then I felt even guiltier when I walked down the hallway to my room and there stood Taylah, looking at me with a strange look on her face. Had she found out what I don’t already? Maybe I should take her to dinner and explain everything to her? Yeah that’s a good idea.

I stepped away from the door and walked over to Taylah, she looked a bit uneasy with me being so close.

“Hey Tay what do you plan on doing tonight?” I asked nervously, what if she’s busy. Then I won’t be able to explain anything, like what happened with Rachel, and how I like her more than anyone else, that Rachel’s just a toy until we got together.

“Nothing that I know of, why” she asked suspiciously.

I sighed in relief “How about I take you to dinner?”

“Uh, sure why not”

“Alright be ready by about 6.30-ish?”

“Alright will do”

And with that I smiled at her and walked back into my room, I needed to make some calls and reservations for tonight.

Normal P.O.V

I was confused about why Aiden wanted me to go out to dinner with him; it’s just not something the normal Aiden would want. Anyway, I assume he’s back to the old Aiden considering he’s still fooling around with Rachel.

I don’t think he knows that thought, or at least he doesn’t except that I know, the only reason that I do know is because of Callie. You see Callie lives next door to Rachel, so she saw when Aiden pulled up at the house and got out and greeted Rachel with a heated kiss, and she saw when they went inside.

When I first got here it didn’t bother me that he was still with Rachel, but obviously that was before I started having feelings for him, that was probably the biggest thing wrong here. The fact that I like him like I do, pretty much just puts me in danger of being hurt, and because he had proved to me that he can cheat on me already, I don’t think I want to be married to him.

At the moment the biggest regret in my life would be that I fell for Aiden, couldn’t I have continued hating him and not get hurt in the end? But of course it wasn’t my choice about liking him; it was my wolf, why did she have to fancy his wolf. I hate the fact that I was always meant to be his mate, not because of my family’s choice but because of my wolf.

With my thoughts and insecurities aside, I looked at the time, it was roughly 5.45, and I had 45 minutes to get ready. So I quickly rushed into the shower and washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner, then scrubbed my body with my strawberry and cream scented body wash. After I finished I exited the shower and wrapped a towel aground my hair and dried my body with another towel. I exited the bathroom and went into my wardrobe and looking through my dresses, and shoes. After finding a blue and grey dress, I adorned my feet with black heels, I then went and looked through my jewelry and decided on a simple blue bracelet and some music symbol earrings and necklace.

Once I finished getting dressed, I looked at the time, I had 10 minutes left, so I quickly went back into the bathroom and put a small amount of make-up on, I quickly took my hair out of the towel and brushed it and decided to just let it air dry.

▪▫▪▫▪

We were in the car, and I was watching the scenery then we arrived at a cottage it was located on a hill; it was quite beautiful as the sun was setting behind the roof.

▪▫▪▫▪

We were sitting down at the table, waiting for the waiter to come back and give us our drinks and for us to order.

“Here are your drinks, are you ready to order?”

“Uh, can I please have the beef ravioli please?” I asked

“And ill have a steak with a side of chips and salad.” Was Aiden’s request

After the waiter left and came back with our meals, we were sitting in silence until Aiden decided to speak.

“I have something I want to tell you, uh, I don’t exactly know how to put it but, when we both phased in that room, my wolf was telling me that you were to be my mate and I guess after him saying that I started developing feelings for you.”

“Honestly Aiden, I felt that, but I reckon your just bullshitting about the whole liking me thing, because if you did you wouldn’t have gotten with Rachel earlier today”

“You know about that?”

“Yes I do, and honestly I can’t believe you if your going to cheat on me now, whats going to stop you from doing it later?”

“I told myself that I would break everything off with Rachel; if I knew that my feelings for you were returned, and now I do, so yeah, ill break everything off with Rachel”

I just looked at him skeptically, and said “Whatever”

After the confession no one spoke we were just thinking about what the other had said, and ate in silence, then drove home in silence and went our separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here's the date, this didn't go how I had originally planned it but i think this is a lot better, so yea, enjoy.

comment? or subscribe? or both?