Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

The Revelation (Part 1)

Sitting in a chair waiting for my mother to tell me the “good news” isn’t what I had in mind for the rest of my day. Im a bit skeptic about whether the news is good or bad, Im going through all the possibilities of what she could possibly tell me, then I saw the really, really good looking guy sitting in between his parents. I mean oh boy was he hot! He has black hair, and he has really nice ocean blue eyes, like the type that you can lose yourself in… Oh and not to mention the snake bites, you gotta love a guy with a lip piercing.

“… Have to marry Aiden.” Was all I got out of what my mother had said, considering I was daydreaming about the guy sitting down.

“What did you say, I kinda wasn’t listening.” I said no point in lying about it.

“Why can’t you ever listen to me? I was saying that to unite the English and Australian packs, you have to marry Aiden.” She said getting excited towards the end.

“WTF WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT!? MAKE LEILA DO IT!!”

“Watch your mouth, you have to do it because of your condition that Leila doesn’t posses.”

“What does my condition have to do with ANY of this?” I replied in a rather sarcastic tone, I mean shit did she expect me to be all happy and excited about it too?

“It has a lot to do with it, but we shall discuss it over dinner.”

That was the last straw for me I couldn’t take it anymore, I stood up trying to rush out of the room so I could phase, but I didn’t make it in time. So now here I am standing in front of our guests as a white wolf. With the thought of showing disrespect to other pack royalty, I high tailed it out of there as fast as I could, and I headed straight for the back door, which is always kept open for this purpose.

I ran, I ran as fast as I could to just get away from my parents, our guests, my family home in general, just so I could think clearly. The first place I go is a little river located in a nearby forest, I like to just sit and listen to the small river moving, and the wind in the trees, just the peacefulness of nature is what I like.

Once I reached the river I phased back and just sat there with my feet in the water, sure I was naked but, nudity isn’t a concern when you’re a shape-shifter. The main thoughts that raced through my head was, why is this happening to me, they have two daughters that they could choose between, so why me? Oh yeah my condition. Seriously that shouldn’t mean anything; there was a loud dinging sound that pulled me away from my thoughts. The sound would be a small one to humans but with the enhanced hearing I perceived it as loud, the sound was signalling that dinner was in an hour. With the thought of dinner in mind I decided that I better head back to get ready for it, considering I needed a shower and to get dressed for the formality of the dinner, considering we’re all royals.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a while since I've updated so here's chapter three :)

Taylah's Wolf

comment, subscribe ?